IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 306 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Tolulope 5 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 307 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Ebere @eby hun, make sure you continue to get lots and lots of rest hun. Positive thoughts only :hug: . We’ll be praying along with you for a beautiful outcome at the end of the day :hugs:

And yes oh, freezing can be expensive. But even at that, your hospital sounds rather expensive. Most clinics tends to charge quarterly, so you don’t have to make that kind of heavy payment at once. But by God’s grace, we won’t have any cause to worry about that  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@teeade22 dear, I’m so glad to read that all is proceeding as planned. Rooting for you hun  :hugs: . Do let us know when you have a set date :cloud9: .

Nicole
    Keymaster

OMG, Tolulope @t hun, how on earth did I miss your post about ER??? Oh my days! That means you’re having ET tomorrow? Oh wow! Good luck hun!

The only thing I normally suggest prior to ET is to eat pineapple core about 2 days prior and 3 days after. It worked for me, but the kind of bad rap it’s getting now, even I don’t understand. So it’s all up to you hun.

But very important, after ET…BED REST! I can’t stress it enough. Very very important.

Awww good luck hun :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi there @mzwealth hun :friends:

I can understand why you’d be apprehensive. Starting the IVF journey is no small thing. Any reason why you have an issue with the hospital? Can I ask which you are using?

Tolulope
    Participant

Thanks alot @nicole…yes the ET should be tomorrow but the clinic said they would call me for update. I’m guessing it would be tomorrow as well and ofcourse I plan to do the best rest strictly. Is there a min/max that can be transfered because am thinking 4 if possible  B-)

Nicole
    Keymaster

Tolulope @t dear, 4 at day 5 is a lot ooooo! Ah, you want quadruplets?  :haha:   :haha: . Let me give you emojis for your quads  :baby:   :baby:   :baby:   :baby:   :blue:   :pink:   :blue:   :pink:

Seriously though, I wouldn’t do more than 3. I did about 4ish with my 2nd cycle, but they were day 2. At day 5, when the odds of success are supposed to be higher, 4 is a lot. 2 to 3 is a good number  :good:

Awww, we’ll be praying with you hun  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Ebere @eby dear, how is the 2ww coming along? When do you  :test: ?

Tolulope
    Participant

Lol @nicole… Maybe will do 2/3 because am praying for twins actually. God help me and thanks alot. Will update you as soon as I can

Teeade22
    Participant

Thanks Nicole. Hope you are doing much better yourself?

Had my second scan today and looks like all is looking great for ER on monday. ET is likely to be friday or saturday. I plan to take four days off work for rest. Did anyone feel really tired with the stimms. Sometimes i feel quite full and other times I feel slightly okay.

Teeade22
    Participant

All the best Tolulope. Heard last week that there was some stakeholders meeting at the lagos state ministry of health where the doctors agreed not to transfer more than 3 embryos. Not sure how true this is though. All the best again!

Ebere
    Participant

@nicole am diong great and taking each day as it comes , my doctor says my test date is nextweek wednesday exactly two weeks the wait isn’t really easy but am trying to be calm,I don’t think I can wait till then will take a hpt on sunday that’s 11dp3dt , trying as much as I can not to pay attention to the symptoms am having like cracked lips, cravings, sore boobs , viginal dicharge ,weakness that comes and go etc

Trusting God for the best and I strongly believe it will end in praise with a . :bfp:   :bfp:

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  Ebere.

Mrs_O
    Participant

Amen and Amen @eby. God will make this happen for you.

Ebere
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Thanks Mrs o</p>

Ebere
    Participant

Hi ladies good morning, I can’t keep calm oiooo it’s 12dp3dt and I decided to do a blood test this morning as a med lab scientist I took my blood sample yesterday then this morning I did it and it was a  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: This God is too much ooo

Who am I ooooo , I and hubby have been praising God since morning. Thank you lord …
    <p style=”text-align: right;”>Cc@Nicole cc@pearl cc@Bos cc@beautifulameera cc@oluwakemi</p>
    God bless us all and grant us all our heart desires…..

Bunmious
    Participant

Wow wow wow @eby

congrats you will carry to term IJN

i will also testify soon

pls let us kno wat u did different

@nicole pls how many days after ET

for bed rest

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 307 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.