IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 210 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Ameera M. 20 hours, 11 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 211 total)
  • Author

Lala
    Participant

@omoge baby dust and bfp to us ooo. How many did u transfer? Did u still cycle at olive branch?

omoge
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Greetings ladies.</p>
    @lala amen oo. Yes I am still with Olive branch and I transferred 3😁

We will all testify in Jesus name amen

@nicole God bless you  :hug:   :hug:

Ebere
    Participant

Hi ladies good evening I started stimmimg yesterday was so scared it wasn’t easy for me I couldn’t inject myself hubby had to help me out, will be going in for my first scan on Thursday… Pls wish me well am trusting God it will end in testimony.

I wish everyone a bfp :bfp:   :bfp:

Ebere
    Participant

Hi ladies good evening I started stimmimg yesterday was so scared it wasn’t easy for me I couldn’t inject myself hubby had to help me out, will be going in for my first scan on Thursday… Pls wish me well am trusting God it will end in testimony.

I wish everyone a bfp :bfp:   :bfp:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good morning, my darlings. It’s been another few  :sick: days for me, hence why I’ve been offline.

@beebee @lala and @liefde, I thought of you on Saturday and said a prayer for everyone of you testing. How did it go? We’re here for you  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

@eby hun,  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   for starting. Sorry about the injections hun. Those can be a true bother  :wacko: . We’ll be cheering you on hun  :hugs:

@t how is your cycle coming along hun? Blowing you lots of sticky  :dust:   :dust:

@bosa sweetie’m, how you dey? How was your weekend? Hope better than mine. Have a blessed week hun!

@bunmious  dear, how is it going? Sending you lots of  :dust:   :hugs:

Bos
    Participant

@eby @t good luck with your cycle… :dust:

wishing you warriors @beebee @lala and @liefde the best.

@nicole i’m good, had a rocking saturday and a restful sunday…. 😉

Lala
    Participant

Hello ladies @nicol @bos, thanks for the check up and support. I appreciate it. Just got back from retesting at the clinic and it was a bfn.  Na to try again abi? I have 9 more eggs to go. Pls pray for me.

Uchay
    Participant

O  so sorry @lala. God will cause you to smile. Stay strong sis.  :hug:

Lala
    Participant

Thanks Uche

Ebere
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>So sorry @lala God knows best sis stay strong :hug: @nicole and @bos thanks so much going in for my first scan tommorrow.  Am so positive….</p>

Nicole
    Keymaster

Darling Lala @lala, I’m so so sorry to read that the cycle didn’t work out. It is well with you hun  :hugs:   :hugs: . Just take as much time as you need to recover mentally, physically, emotionally and financially hun  :hug:

When you say 9 eggs left, were your eggs frozen? I remember you mentioned donor eggs last time, but from your post last week, you mentioned egg retrieval. Did you use or a donor’s this time? Or do you mean 9 frosted embryos?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good luck with today’s scan, darling @eby  :hugs:

Lala
    Participant

@nicol. Thank you. Yes they are frosted embryos. This time I stimmed side by side donor. @eby thank you.

Bos
    Participant

@lala that feeling of despair, frustration, oh God why? we know it so well. Hold on to the faith that it will end one day, truly hold on. Praying with you dearie, keep up the faith. As you said, na to try again, remain positive dear. The Lord will surprise you.. :rose:   :hugs:

:hug: :dust:

@eby any scan gyst?? 🙂

Nicole
    Keymaster

Lala @lala hun, 9 frozen embryos is a good number hun  :cold:   :cold: . When you are ready, an FET cycle will be better and less stressful. A few of our members had failed cycles but got their  :bfp: from frozen cycles, so it’s just to keep praying extra hard.

It will all end in praise hun. You’ll see  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hug:   :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 211 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.