IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 210 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Ameera M. 20 hours, 11 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 211 total)
  • Author

Akins
    Participant

@Bos thanks alot. I’m praying so too.

Lala
    Participant

@nicol my test date is also on the 11th.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi lovely ladies  :heart:   :heart:

It’s been a very rough few days for me, hence my being MIA. I was majorly under the weather and just had to take some time off to rest. Back at work now  :wacko:

@beebee and  @lala blowing you ladies lots of  :dust: as we count down. It will all end in praise, by GOD’s grace!  :hugs:   :hugs:

@bosa thank you oh, my sister! This old age pregnancy no be small tin! But yep, I intend to try to take things way easier  :yes:

@jaykay hun, I’m trying ohhhh. I need to start that our thread so I can see how the rest of you ladies are coping! Because this one don pass me  :haha:

Omoge @liefde hun, I am so glad you’re cycling again. My heart is really glad! I’m praying hard for a beautiful :bfp: for you hun!

It’s looking like the 11th issa test day to look forward to  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Bunmious
    Participant

Hello ladies

pls who has done

endometrial scratch before

how is it like?

does it require anaesthesia

@nicole @bos

Dawn
    Participant

Hello Ladies

Sorry for the silence, a lot was happening

Hope everyone is doing fine. More bfp’s on the way- this is a good year for miracles.

@bunmious…i did a scratch with this cycle. Didnt require any pain killers, felt a very little tickle. To do it, they pass a catheter similar to the one for ET and just use to scratch over the lining. The whole purpose is to increase blood flow esp white blood cells to aid implantation.

Tolulope
    Participant

@nicole, hope you do feel better now? I started my injection last saturday even though i lost my appetite 3days before then…the thought of injecting myself was very scary, but its fine now. Am just a little confused, can i still take my fertilaid, ovaboost and fertileCM supplement…although i stopped taking it the day i started the injection

Bos
    Participant

@beebee and  @lala :dust:   :dust:

@bunmious I haven’t had the scratch but from research it is a major procedure, it is to aid implantation as @dawnm stated. Wishing you all the best… :dust:

Welcome back @dawnm our miracles are coming through…. :dust:   :hug:

@beebee and  @lala :dust:   :bfp:

Dawn
    Participant

Thank you @Bos

omoge
    Participant

Hello ladies.

So glad to read about all the good news Of   :bfp: in the house. God is indeed Awesome .

@nicole thanks so much for your care and love. What What you make happen for other God almighty will make happen for you.

@bunmious endometrial scratching is not painful, so not but you will be given pain relief and antibiotics thereafter.  I did in this circle.

@lala and @Akins i can see our babies alread have birthday mates B-)
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>I am wishing us all :dust:   :bfp: by God’s grace and mercy</p>

omoge
    Participant

Hello ladies.

So glad to read about all the good news Of   :bfp: in the house. God is indeed Awesome .

@nicole thanks so much for your care and love. What What you make happen for others, God almighty will make happen for you.

@bunmious endometrial scratching is not painful, you but you may be given pain relief and antibiotics thereafter.  I did in this circle.

@lala and @Akins i can see our babies alread have birthday mates B-)
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>I am wishing us all :dust:   :bfp: by God’s grace and mercy</p>
    Congratulations to us all :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Lala
    Participant

Thank you @bos and @omoge. Amen to all our prayers

Nicole
    Keymaster

@bunmious dear, like  @dawnm said, it’s really a straightforward procedure. I know a number of ladies who’ve had it, and none of them had to have any form of anaesthesia. It is also said to aid implantation  :yes:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@dawnm I hope you’re doing okay, and pregnancy is treating you well  :good:   :yes:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@t so glad you’ve started your cycle :hugs: . Maybe it was the anxiety that took your appetite away. Do try to stay well nourished this period hun :hugs: . As for the supplements, you can run it by your doctor, but I think you can continue with them for as long as possible…especially if they’ll help egg quality :yes:

Blowing you lots of :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Omoge @liefde  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hug:   :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 211 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.