IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 327 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Tolulope 14 hours, 17 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 328 total)
  • Author

Uchay
    Participant

Sorry to hear about the bp issues nicole. Please stay well rested @nicole:hug:   :hug:

Akins
    Participant

Thanks alot  @uchay

@nicole I honestly didn’t know you’re preggos. You decided to give them twins aburo. Congrats!!!!!🕺🏿🕺🏿

Please take care of yourself biko, it’s a very serious something abeg o. The Lord will see you through.

To your question we did transfer 2.

Nicole
    Keymaster

@beebee dear, yes oooo. A surprise  :bfp: if you can believe it. It just shows you there’s nothing God can not do. And thanks hun. Amen to your prayer :heart: . I’m trying to take things easy…as far as work can allow. If only one could just sleep but still get alerts every month :haha: .

How is the 2ww coming along? Hope you’re resting and taking things easy  :coffee:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awww @lala hun, it’s so good hearing from you again :hugs:

:yahoo: for another cycle, and double  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   for having a cycle buddy in Akins @beebee . By God’s grace, you’ll be bump buddies as well  :cloud9: :cloud9:

Where did you cycle?

Nicole
    Keymaster

@beebee and  @lala , when is your  :test: date?

Nicole
    Keymaster

@uchay my sis, thanks oh! Trying my best to rest, considering all the things I have on my plate  :dohh: . But trying my best. Thanks babe  :hug:

Pearl
    Participant

@eby: Thats a good start.

IVF/ICSI/IMSI are all the same the only difference is the sperm selection process in the lab and the introduction of the sperm selected to the egg.

Moving forward, please do listen to the doctor as they know what best suits you.

Wishing you all the best and success.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Issa new month, ladies  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Praying this month of August comes with a truckload of blessings for us all  :heart:   :heart:

me blood pressure issues. Old age pregnancy aint easy!

@beebee @eby @mzwealth  @bunmious  @uchay  @abbytee @bosa @jaykay @dawnm  @bebe  @beautifulameera  @cheevy  @motherof3 @lala  @ayokuleyin @pearl

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Nicole.

Nicole
    Keymaster

@ayokuleyin dear, so sorry I missed your earlier post. ACV is used by a lot of people as a cleanse. It is also said to aid weight loss. I’ve used it before, and I personally endorse it…but in moderation.

Lala
    Participant

@nicole thanks dearie. I’m still at olive branch. Praying they stick this time. You take it easy too, Big hug.

Bos
    Participant

@eby start with the supplements and wishing you lots of :dust:

@beebee it’s okay to keep the information between you and DH. It is easier to manage that way. DO what you feel most comfortable in.  wishing you loads of stickiness :dust:

@mzwealth welcome to our community.

Congratulations @beautifulameera 1st time IVF :bfp:   :wohoo:

@jaykay @dawnm  @bebe  @beautifulameera How is !st trimester going?…:baby:  :cloud9:   :blue:   :pink:   :yellow:

@nicole please take extra care oh i don’t like this blood pressure drama, if wishes were horses indeed; sleep, eat and get paid. Please call in sick whenever pressure is mounting, our miracle baby is priority. :kiss:

@lala Enjoy Dr. Emeka, wishing you loads of :dust:

Lala
    Participant

@bos thank you. He is quite nice. Did you cycle there?

Jaykay
    Participant

@bos and @nicole thanks for checking up on us. I’m fine dear. I hope you are too. @nicole sorry for the HBP. Abeg rest oo

Ebere
    Participant

Thanks for the advice  @Nicole @bos @pearl may August bring us more Good news.

Akins
    Participant

@nicole my test date is 11th I was making my mouth I will test before the date but I have developed cold feet.

So I think I will just wait.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 328 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.