IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 210 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Ameera M. 20 hours, 9 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 211 total)
  • Author

Ebere
    Participant

Congrats @beautifulameera I think July is a wonderful month for us all , great news here and there :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :bfp:   :bfp: raining everywhere  : :hug:   :hug:

Please when did you start taking the Aspirin and pregnacare conception was it your clinic that put you on the Aspirin or you decided to start taking it on your own and what mg were you on.  Pls help oiooo.

Ebere
    Participant

Congrats @beautifulameera I think July is a wonderful month for us all , great news here and there :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :bfp:   :bfp: raining everywhere  : :hug:   :hug:

Please when did you start taking the Aspirin and pregnacare conception was it your clinic that put you on the Aspirin or you decided to start taking it on your own and what mg were you on.  Pls help oiooo.

I tap into your blessing. :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Ebere
    Participant

I tap into your blessing. :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Ameera M.
    Participant

@beebee thank you so much.

@eby Thanks a million, my clinic placed me on aspirin starting the day of egg transfer, i took pregncare conception on my own even though i started taking it mid way into my cycle i will advice you start before your cycle.

Nicole
    Keymaster

@beebee hun, I’m really glad to read the bleeding has stopped. We’ll be counting down with you and praying for a wonderful outcome  :cloud9:   :cloud9: . And I feel you about keeping this a secret from family members. For my 2nd cycle, I found it the best way to protect DH and I from all the questions and questions after the 1st one failed. God willing, this one will end in praise. Praying with you  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@beautifulameera great advise, Momma  :heart:

Ebere
    Participant

Thanks so much @beautifulameera I really appreciate. :hug:  

Akins
    Participant

@nicole thanks alot. What is the advisable minimum embryos a person should have before you can opt for Blastocyst?

Nicole
    Keymaster

@beebee a lot of doctors prefer to have at least 5.

Akins
    Participant

Just a quick update ,I had egg retrieval on Monday 23 July and for the first time we were able to do a blastocyst transfer. Had that on Saturday July 28th ,currently in the 2wk wait.

Seriously praying and hoping………..

Ebere
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi everyone good day , hope were all doing kool .</p>

Update!!! Update!!!

So I and dh decided to start our cycle so we visited our clinic last week Friday and our doctor put put me on primolut n tablets 3x a day , he also gave me an injection on my arm but cant remember the name will find out on my next appointment, parlodel for my slightly elevated prolactin 25.7, vitamin c and d and prenatal , b complex and folic acid also and dh vitamin c, d , b complex, folic acid, vitc and mens multivitamin.

<p style=”text-align: right;”>My next appointment is this week Thursday and he says icsi won’t be an option for us becos dh’s sperm count is ok 100 mil but I argued with him on that because of his motility issues and having more abnormal sperm than normal he said since his count is kool that ivf is ok for us without icsi. pls experienced mama’s any idea on that? Cc@Nicole cc@pearl cc@beautifulameera cc@bos</p>

Ebere
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi everyone good day , hope were all doing kool .</p>

Update!!! Update!!!

So I and dh decided to start our cycle so we visited our clinic last week Friday and our doctor put put me on primolut n tablets 3x a day , he also gave me an injection on my arm but cant remember the name will find out on my next appointment, parlodel for my slightly elevated prolactin 25.7, vitamin c and d and prenatal , b complex and folic acid also and dh vitamin c, d , b complex, folic acid, vitc and mens multivitamin.

<p style=”text-align: right;”>My next appointment is this week Thursday and he says icsi won’t be an option for us becos dh’s sperm count is ok 100 mil but I argued with him on that because of his motility issues and having more abnormal sperm than normal he said since his count is kool that ivf is ok for us without icsi. pls experienced mama’s any idea on that? Cc@Nicole cc@pearl cc@beautifulameera cc@bos</p>

Uchay
    Participant

@akins rooting for you. God grants success and grace for the waiting period.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Dearest ladies, how has everyone been? So sorry I’ve been MIA. I’ve been dealing with some blood pressure issues. Old age pregnancy aint easy!

@beebee hun, I’m so happy for you!!! How many embryos did they transfer? Are you chilling at home now? I hope so. When is your test date? Sending you loads and loads of  :dust:

@eby dear, I’m also glad you’ve started fully. As for ICSI or no ICSI, with 100 million, I think your doctor might be correct to say IVF will be fine for you. Even you have 30 eggs, I think they’re more than covered. 100 million is a whole lot. Blowing you lots of  :dust: hun.

Welcome to our family, @mzwealth  :friends: . I’ll dig up some links to some of our old articles about boosting IVF success. As for the clinics you’re considering, The Ark and The Bridge are two of our favourites. I especially love Dr. Bero of the The Ark and they have a very impressive success rate  :yes: . Olive Branch and Georges Memorial are also good clinics.

@bunmious dear, I’m glad you decided to give Fertil Aid another chance  :hugs: . When will you be cycling again?

Uchay @uchay  sweetie, how are you doing today? Sending you big  :hugs:   :hugs:

@abbytee and @bosa dearies, how are you doing? Blowing you  :kiss: :kiss:

@jaykay @dawnm  @bebe  @beautifulameera , how are you gorgeous ladies doing? I promise to start our discussion thread a.s.a.p., so we can discuss this 1st trimester something. I’m so glad I have only 2 weeks left. It has dealt with me a bit more than last time.

Nicole
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 211 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.