IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 307 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  linda 2 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 308 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Akins @beebee hun, please let them check out the spotting a.s.a.p., especially as it concerns your lining. Very important before they even consider a transfer.

RE the Church programme, it sounds interesting. Is it still on?

Ameera M.
    Participant

@nicole really :yahoo: I am seriously counting down.

@beebee I did the sock thing strictly for the 1st 5 days now I have relaxed on that. Not doing the pineapple core thing heard so many conflicting stories about pineapple. Just taking pregnacare conception, aspirin and inserting the progesterone.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Ameera M..

Akins
    Participant

okay noted I have always being conflicted about the core too though.I will continue with my pregnacare this time I have always stopped after transfer.

All the best once again.

Akins
    Participant

@nicole, I’m just tired and the Doctor just keeps brushing it off since he can’t see anything in the scan that I’m bleeding I’m going to call them today again.They will not rest .

The church programme is over now.

Nicole
    Keymaster

@beebee hun, how are you today? Are you still spotting? Did you finally see your doctor? Meanwhile, I don’t know why pineapple core has gotten such a bad rep these days oh. I advised a lady to take it in the comment section of one of these popular IG groups, and people almost chewed off my head :haha: . I still stand by it no shaking!

Let me know what the current situation is hun.

Nicole
    Keymaster

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS, Anne @bebe hun  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

So so happy for you  :cloud9: . What date exactly was your ET?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good morning lovely ladies  :heart: . I hope everyone had a fab weekend  :wine: . Mine was very restful. I rediscovered my childhood love for Bollywood movies and watched a few on Netflix :haha: . I have to say, they were pretty good  :yes:

Tima @tima hun, did you test again yesterday? Sending you big  :hug: hun. We’re here if you need to talk.

Ameera @beautifulameera dearie, how is the 2ww coming along? Counting down  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Akins @beebee hun, how are you doing today? I hope the spotting has stopped and your cycle is proceeding as normal?  :hugs:

Motherof3 @motherof3 hun, did you ask your doctor about the Addyzoa?

Uchay @uchay and Frutifulvine @fruitfulvine dearies, how are you doing today? I hope you had a good and rejuvenating weekend. I’ll chat you in the other thread  :hugs:

Sending :heart: :heart:   to you lovely ladies @bosa @bunmious  @eby  @abbytee . I hope you had awesome weekends and are all pumped for the new week ahead  :rose:

How are our preggo mommas @jaykay @dawnm  and @bebe . How is it sinking in? Sending you ladies plenty of  :hugs: . I’ll send you a chat in the 1st Tri thread.

Bos
    Participant

@nicole Bollywood indeed, i don’t mind…… I crave for such weekends, but they’ve been so far-fetched. Counting down to Sallah break as I plan to take some extra days. I still haven’t gotten to watch GOT since last year, :scratch: I trust your week is off to a great start.

@bunmious  @eby  @abbytee @tima @beebee @fruitfulvine @beautifulameera @motherof3 @fruitfulvine @uchay wishing you all your heart’s desires and a fruitful week. :dust:

:dust: :dust:

Congratulations again ladies  @jaykay @dawnm  and @bebe  hope all is well. Bask in the euphoria, Mummies loading…. :yahoo:

Ameera M.
    Participant

Good evening @nicole & all the wonderful mamas in the house I am delighted to announce my BFP  :bfp:   :bfp: I am in awe, I have been shedding tears of joy all morning. This is my 1st go at IVF and and I am so glad the smooth ride so far has ended in praise.

I want to thank the almighty God for his faithfulness, my doctor n hospital for all their care n support, my family has been a pillar, ooh my darling husband and of course the wonderful ladies on this forum. July is indeed my month of laughter as declared. If I continue writing I wont stop today.

I am praying for all the other mamas God will grant you a testimony and soonest.

Uchay
    Participant

Yay!!💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 good news all around!

@bebe and @ameera congratulations my sisters! Our God is indeed mighty!

Nicole
    Keymaster

This is phenomenal newsssss  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Huge congratulations dearest @beautifulameera hun  :hugs: :hugs:  . I’m so happy for you!!!

Wishing you a blissful and healthy pregnancy dearie! Welcome to 1st Tri  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Ameera M.
    Participant

@uchay Thank youuuuu…Our God is really mighty

@nicole Thank you so much :heart:

Akins
    Participant

The stopped I think a day before my appointment so there was no need for alarm again and while we did the scan I still raised it as I yesterday I think my endo thickness was about 12mm or thereabout ( not sure) but the doctor didn’t seem worried about it.

Still on stimms. I to have another scan on Saturday . Seems my  doc is gunning for a blastocyst, it will clearer on the day of ER.

As for the pineapple core, if it has worked for you , you will be able to vouch for it though .

Akins
    Participant

Wao I’m so happy for your mehn. REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU . You’re highly favored.

CONGRATULATIONS :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:  

I have always walked my IVF journey alone ,lonely with my husband because I don’t think my family will understand except my mother inlaw though . She has suggested it to me this year , even at that couldn’t still trust her enough to say how many times we have tried.

I tap into your blessing for this cycle .

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Akins.

Ebere
    Participant

Congrats @beautifulameera I think July is a wonderful month for us all , great news here and there :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :bfp:   :bfp: raining everywhere  : :hug:   :hug:

Please when did you start taking the Aspirin and pregnacare conception was it your clinic that put you on the Aspirin or you decided to start taking it on your own and what mg were you on.  Pls help oiooo.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 308 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.