IVF Buddies

May – December 2018 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 24 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 day, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Issa new thread ladies! Really excited about this thread, and the  :bfp:   :bfp: rain we’re going to have, by God’s grace  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

In the period gone by, we had some good news with Nnenna @nina, Falil @falil,

But we also had some not so great news. 😥 😥

Chy @chibuzo , our hearts are still broken over your angel baby :sadangel: :angel: , but God being God, HE will surely give you double for your trouble, in JESUS’ name! Sending you loads of :hug:

Lena  @mswhite , Wunmi @wunmiabi , Uchay @uchay, Omoge @liefde, you remain in our hearts and we’re rooting for you all the way! We love you!  :hug:   :hug: .

Uchay, I’m so happy you’ve started a new cycle, Uchay. God willing, we will have cause to rejoice soon  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Amina @ucheo hun, we’re in full-on countdown mode to Friday, and are praying for a  :bfp: to help us ‘wash’ this new thread. May the Good Lord grant us our heart’s desire  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Jaykay hun @jaykay, we’re rooting for you all the way! Let us know when you have specific dates  :hugs:   :hugs:

Ebere  @eby, Nikkypearl @nikky07, FruitfulVine @fruitfuldamsel, Bosa @bosa, Grace @beejay , Brown @brown and Wunmi @wunmiabi ,by the Almighty Name of GOD, everything will surely end in praise for everyone  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Happy New Month, ladies…and Happy  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp: thread  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Uchay
    Participant

Amen!!!!

Uchay
    Participant

Hi everyone! Sending you all some  :heart:   :heart:

FruitfulVine
    Participant

Hi @ Nicole, Hello everyone?

Happy new month.

It’s the month of Mercy and Grace, surely we shall have Miracles to testify about.

I’m still down regging waiting for  :af:   to come so we can start counting down to ET.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Uchay @uchay  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

FruitfulVine @fruitfuldamsel…AMEN!!!

We’re eager to start counting down with you hun  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Bos @bosa, issa takeover today  :rose:   :rose:   :rose:

Happy Anniversary dearest! May love, companionship and HAPPINESS never leave your home  :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

CONGRATULATIONS, Amina @ucheo   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

I’m sooooo happy right now  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Our 1st  :bfp: of the thread  :yahoo:   :yahoo: . So so pleased!!!  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

So tell us…how did you feel when you saw those 2 gorgeous lines?  :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Gosh, I haven’t been this happy for the weekend as I am now!! This was one of them weeks…hella busy! With my children’s Interhouse Sports tomorrow, the weekend is also shaping up to be busy as well…but still…TGIF  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

I hope everyone had a great week  :heart:

I’m still so super pumped for you, Amina @ucheo  :cloud9: . How does it feel, one week after? Do you have a scan date yet? Huge huge congrats my darling  :kiss:

Uchay @uchay how is your cycle coming along? Do you have any fixed dates? Blowing you lots of  :dust:   :dust:

FruitfulVine @fruitfuldamsel hun, praying along with you for your upcoming FET  :hugs:   :hugs:

Jaykay hun @jaykay, how is it going? Do you have any updates? Blowing you lots of  :dust:

Bosa @bosa my dear, TGIF ohhh  :yahoo: . What are your weekend plans?

Have a fun weekend, everyone  :rose:

Uchay
    Participant

Hi@nicole

Coming on well. No dates yet. Still prepping.

Blowing you 😘😘😘

Bos
    Participant

Huge congrats Amina @ucheo :cloud9: :blue:   :pink:

FruitfulVine @fruitfuldamsel wishing you lots of stickiness……pray tell after your experience. I hope to have an FET this year, still working on growing my lining naturally. :dust:

@jaykay @uchay :dust:

@nicole I pray the weather is favourable for the inter-house sport. Wishing your girls success. :good:

Oh yea its TGIF!! :yahoo: and it is my Birthday…. :cake:    :wohoo: Grateful to God for a new year. I pray for a quiet weekend unless someone pulls a stunt, I am still recovering from a 3-day over rocking weekend preceding May day. I am going to be home tonight, eating and drinking wine with my loved ones….Junior Rocket has a play date tomorrow and we have a dinner in the evening.

Uchay
    Participant

Happy birthday @Bos !!!!! Hope you have all the fun as planned!

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy birthday to youuuuuu  :whistle:   :whistle:   :plane:   :plane:

Happy birthday to our MVP, a beloved community member and a dear friend, Bosa @bosa. We love you loads hun. Hope your day is as special as you are  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Tagging you in our thread,  @adeoye hun  :heart:

Bos
    Participant

Thanks Mama @nicole it was a great day…. :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.