IVF Buddies

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 527 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Oluwakemi 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 528 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

HUGE CONGRATS Chimuanya @muanya  :cloud9: :cloud9:. So happy for you! God bless you with a happy & healthy pregnancy and smooth delivery  :heart: :heart:   :blue: :pink: :pink:

Bibi
    Participant

Congratulations @muanya on this magical news. wishing you a stressfree pregnancy journey :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Got it @muanya. Congratulations again :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :plane:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Bibi @bibi, how you dey nau?

DeeDee
    Participant

@oluwakemine hello. So far so good. I’m practically symptom free which I’m so grateful for. Apart from having to wee a lot, I feel completely normal. I kept randomly taking hpts last week just to check. They wait till scan day was another type of 2ww I hadn’t bargained for :scratch: .

Finally had a first scan today. Saw our little sac and yolk  :wohoo:  Still. Rey early days. 5 weeks 2 days.

Expected due date is 17th March 2018 :yellow: . So excited. Next scan in 3 weeks.

Praying for all those waiting on their blessings. It will not be long in Jesus name.

DeeDee
    Participant

Congratulations @muanya. We are pregnancy buddies  :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

:cloud9: :cloud9:   :cloud9:  That must have felt heavenly, seeing baby I mean @deedee. Lucky you that baby is being so kind to you. Enjoy it.

I have taken note of your date and will include you in the tickers.

I see you have got a pregnancy buddy in @muanya. Wishing you a blissful nine months. :plane:   :plane:

And amen to your prayers for other TTC moms. :dust:   :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Awww, so chuffed for you,  @deedee  :cloud9:   :cloud9: . That first scan is just everything. Wishing you a smooth and safe pregnancy hun  :heart:   :heart: . What clinic do you intend to transfer to after you’re discharged from the clinic at 12 weeks?

Noredia
    Participant

Congrats @deedee and a Big Amen for us TTC Mums. :yes:

Chimuanya
    Participant

Thank you so much @bibi. Hi there @deedee:hugs:   :hug:

Becca
    Participant

I see that I have missed a lot in the process of reading plenty diaries online.

Congratulations to you @muanya & @deedee.

May the pregnancy be stress free.  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

DeeDee
    Participant

@nicole thank you so much. The scan was definitely very reassuring. Re clinic, that’s a very good question. I have no idea yet where I will transfer to. I guess I have to start looking into that.

Please feel free to suggest ….

DeeDee
    Participant

@noredia @becca thank you so so much. God bless you  :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

My number one recommendation would always be Dr. Iketubosin of Georges Memorial,  @deedee hun. Alternatively, Premier or Rodin (if you are on the island) or Smith’s Medical or Parkland (if you are on the mainland)  :yes:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for hello animated

Hi ladies, how are you doing? Hope you’re doing beautifully. :flasher:   :flasher:

Noredia @noredia, welcome to the group. :hugs:

Becca @smiley, how are you doing with the weight loss and preps? :bodyb:

DeeDee @deedee mama, how are you doing and the baby? Glad to learn you’re just doing awesome. Have you settled on a clinic for the ANC yet?

Chy @chyfaith, it’s been a while. How far with the acupuncture?

Bibi @bibi, how are you mama?

Bos @bosa, it’s been a minute oh

Chimuanya @muanya, how are you doing? Still in that  :cloud9:   :cloud9:  phase? Congratulations once more

Lomski @uloma, I’m just sending loads of  :hugs:   :hug:  your way. Let’s talk dear :mail:

Nicole @nicole, hope you’re fine regardless of the very exciting week, it’s been.

@aseyori @godspeed, hope you ladies are just cool. :hugs:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 528 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.