IVF Buddies

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 527 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Oluwakemi 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 528 total)
  • Author

Nene
    Participant

@fruityfruity have you been to the hospital ?omg you just made me so scared .May God see you through this period #praying for you

Nicole
    Keymaster

Oh Fruity @fruityfruity:sadangel:   :sadangel:   :sadangel:

This just broke my heart  :sadangel:

Have you had a bleed? Have you seen your doctor? I’m really so very sorry to read this. Sending you loads and loads of love.  :hug:   :hug:

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant

@fruity, really sorry about your loss. May God help us. Unfortunately I also had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago but decided to keep it to myself. I was in denial for over a week. Sad, very depressed after all the OHSS and admission wahala. To think I was so excited knowing I was carrying twins at a point then lost both cos scan showed they were not growing well.

Wish I had somewhere to disappear to for the festivities.

May God help us.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for hugs

Oyefunke @aadetoyin, I’m sending loads of hugs your way dear. This is heartbreaking 😥 but it is well. Once more, we will depend on Him who came through before to show Himself strong again. Oh boy, this is painful Oyefunke :sadangel: , not after all the drama and hospital bills too. How are you doing? And are you sure, there is no where you can go during the festivities? You need some TLC for your mind and body.

Somehow, this is going to be turn into a testimony one day. :hugs:   :hugs:

Fruity @fruityfruity, how are you doing today? What’s your doctor saying? And thank you for providing some tips on the other thread even in your heartbreak.  :hugs:   :hugs:   This too shall pass.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for happy birthday

Happy birthday Osato @osato. Praying for Heaven’s blessings on you this new year of your life. Make sure you enjoy yourself today oh :cake:   :cake:   :wine:   :icecream:   :drunk:   :munch:

cc: @nicole @bibi @bosa @neni @mummyt

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy birthday, darling Osato @osato :cake:   :cake:

Hope your day is just as beautiful as you are  :cloud9: . Your IG pictures were simply beautiful. Have a blessed year ahead hun…and a wonderful decade too :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Oh no, Oyefunke @aadetoyin  😥 . I just read your post now. I’m so so sorry hun. I’m really truly sorry. Sending you loads of hugs my dear. Just take some time for your heart and head to heal. It is well hun.  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bos
    Participant

@fruityfruity and @aadetoyin

I am so sorry, It’s okay to cry and cry some more. Cry when the EDD comes, cry in the month of conception, cry when you see your angel baby’s age mates, cry when you have to go through more treatments to achieve conception, cry when it’s mother’s day. Cry in the shower when you think you have cried enough and are over it. It is okay to cry.

Miscarriage is tough, you feel alone sometimes, sometimes our husbands do not get it, some of our friends don’t also. Take your time, don’t let anyone rush you. Grieve for as long as you want to and if you need more support, we are available, just tag and send messages etc…. :hugs:

Note, this will pass, you will look back on these days and smile. The Lord has the best plans for you even when you may never understand his ways, just trust him wholeheartedly.

:dust: :dust:

Bos
    Participant

@elle last year, FET was 150k without drugs so with drugs max 300k at my hospital. That was separate from freezing of course which is priced annually. I guess the assisted hatching procedure is making it more expensive. Wo let’s not talk about Apapa this morning jor. This time last year, i could walk to the jetty and not worry about getting wet. This year, there is no space to walk, the road is filled with sand the rain has washed to the path we had to walk before. This morning i was just praying as we passed those trailers, they were all tilted. I am tired!! :nope:

Happy Birthday @rabeeyat :wine:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Bos @bosa, sending you loads of hugs :hugs: :hugs: . It is well. Lagos traffic is hell. I walked a long distance today in order to escape one on the Ikeja axis of town. I just consider it my weekly exercise but mehn, I could have done without it.

And for this…”I am so sorry, It’s okay to cry and cry some more. Cry when the EDD comes, cry in the month of conception, cry when you see your angel baby’s age mates, cry when you have to go through more treatments to achieve conception, cry when it’s mother’s day. Cry in the shower when you think you have cried enough and are over it. It is okay to cry.

Miscarriage is tough, you feel alone sometimes, sometimes our husbands do not get it, some of our friends don’t also. Take your time, don’t let anyone rush you. Grieve for as long as you want to and if you need more support, we are available, just tag and send messages etc…. :hugs: Thank you :heart:   :heart:

Bos
    Participant

Please what are you exercising oh @oluwakemine?? 😉 I hear traffic has been horrendous everywhere. Hope your legs have recovered. But yea it’s good to lubricate the joints from time to time :good:

fruityfruity
    Participant

Update: After series of tests and close monitoring, scans and bed rest, I’m glad to say that our baby is doing very well. Thanks everyone for the support

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for wow!!

Woohooo :yahoo:   :yahoo:   This is really great news Fruity @fruityfruity. That’s just how it will be; baby doing fine, momma doing fine. Fingers crossed everything stays fine till when baby is ready to get here.

cc:@nicole @bosa

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Merry Christmas ladies :santa   :santa   :santa   May the joy of this season abound in our hearts and remind us of God’s faithfulness. Have a beautiful day.

cc: @nicole @bibi @bosa @neni @mummyt @elle @dawnm@neni @nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @ldike @adaoraa @pearl @amarapearl @falil @fruityfruity  @fertilelola

Nicole
    Keymaster

Oh praise God, Fruity @fruityfruity  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: . This is the best news ever! I’m so so glad!

Merry Christmas ladies! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are prepping for the awesomeness of 2018  :santa   :santa

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 528 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.