IVF Buddies

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

This topic contains 527 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Oluwakemi 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 528 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Welcome dear Xanar @zanar .  :bfp: loading  :yahoo: :yahoo:

How are you doing, Nnenna @nina dear? Sending you loads of  :dust:   :dust: as you commence your cycle. Another  :bfp: loading  :wohoo: :wohoo:

Falil
    Participant

@bos how u today?

Regards . :hug:

Bos
    Participant

Sending you loads of :dust:   Xanar @zanar

@falil I am very well thanks, how are you doing today? :kiss:

Falil
    Participant

@bosa i am fine ..we bless God for each day that passes. :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Falil @falil, God will have you back each day and give you strength to keep moving. :plane:   :plane:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Related image

Happy wedding anniversary Nicole @nicole and DH  :wedding:   :wedding:   :wedding: May you never  ignore, never  hurt, and never take each other for granted. Engrave charity and compassion on our hearts and soar :plane:   :plane:

cc:  @aadetoyin @bosa @ldike @bibi @elle @mummyt @amarapearl @pearl @fruityfruity@falil @nina

Falil
    Participant

@nicole happy wedding anniversary. May the love of God continue to dwell in your home…Congratulation

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for hello gif

Hello ladies. How are you doing?

Falil @falil, it’s nice to know you are healing nicely. God is perfecting all that concerns you. :hugs:

Elle @elle, still sending you more hugs :hugs:   :hugs:   Hope you are doing great. :heart:

Arike @mummyt, our doubly blessed mama, hope you are not stressing too much because of this your new portfolio at work. Stay winning. :heart:   :heart:

Grace @amarapearl, it’s nice to hear from you. Been a while and wishing you the very best on this journey. :dust:   :dust:

Nene @neni, congratulations once more. Your news still feels surreal :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Fruity @fruityfruity, hope you didn’t stop the treatment plan you have been on. Believe me sis, it  has already ended in praise. :yes:   :yes:

Oyefunke @aadetoyin, Iya Beji, how are you doing? Hope you are still putting your feet up and chilling :coffee:   :coffee:

Nnenna @nina, where are you at in your cycle? Sending you loads of  :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

Bos @bosa, I’m just going to send you loads of  :dust:   :dust:    Sis.

Bibi @bibi :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:   for you my strong woman :bodyb:   :bodyb:

Linda @ldike, how your side oh 😉

Pearl @pearl, just hailing you superwoman :bodyb:

Nicole @nicole #WCE, weh done ma 🙂  How’s work going?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Thanks so much, dearest @oluwakemine and Falil @falil  :heart: :heart:

Kemi, work dey oh! So glad it’s the weekend  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hello lovely ladies :heart:

Elle @elle hun, still sending you loads and loads of :hug: . Take as much time as you need to heal your heart hun. God’s surely got you and 2018 shall be your year of victory, by HIS grace!

Arike @mummyt, super woman, how are you handling the new position at work and the growing baby bump? Hope all great hun. Counting down :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hello, Grace @amarapearl  :friends: . Good luck as you cycle :dust:

Congrats again, Nene @neni ! How are you feeling? Has it sunk in? Have you shared the news? :cloud9:

Fruity @fruityfruity, hope you’ve been doing great hun :hugs:

Oyefunke @aadetoyin, how are you enjoying the new-preggo vibes? Sending you loads of :hugs:

Nnenna @nina, how are you, dear? Hope great and your cycle is going  :good:

Have a great weekend, ladies  :icecream:   :wine:   :drunk:

Nene
    Participant

@nicole it still hasn’t set it….I still don’t believe it till I did my scan today💃💃And it’s a double blessing

Nicole
    Keymaster

:wohoo: :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Double blessing??? Welcome to the Mama Ejima club, Nene @neni  :baby: :baby: :blue: :pink:

So so happy for you  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Falil
    Participant

@neni congratulations .pls take things easy…. :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Double congratulations Nene @neni. You are so welcome to the Mama Beji club.  :blue:   :pink:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: This is just too beautiful :heart:   :heart:

Yes oh, as  @falil said, you really have to chill biko.. :wohoo:

Nene
    Participant

Thanks a lot @falil @nicole @oluwakemi I am trying .💃💃I am always tired,hungry and nauseous 🙆🏼

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 528 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.