IVF Buddies

JANUARY – APRIL 2018 CYCLE BUDDIES

This topic contains 260 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 261 total)
  • Author

grace
    Participant

Congratulations Nina, God who started this good work will perfect all that concerns you.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

cc: Nnenna @nina

nnenna
    Participant

Amen @ fruityfruity thanks

Amen @ grace

God will grant you all your heart desires

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine’s Day ladies. If you are not fasting, take time out to show extra love to DH today oh :wedding:   :wedding:   :wedding:

cc: @nicole @mummyt @elle @bibi @ucheo @pearl @fruityfruity @mswhite @beebee @chibuzo @neni @nina @fertilelola@adaora @iammrso @pearl  @falil

Nicole
    Keymaster

Happy Valentine’s Day, beautiful sisters! Wishing you a love-filled day, and yes oh, make sure it’s a special one with le hubs!  :heart:   :heart:   :wedding:   :wedding:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

cc: @mummyt @elle @ucheo @pearl @fruityfruity @mswhite @beebee @chibuzo @neni @nina @fertilelola@adaora @iammrso @ucheo @raskasal @mswhite @oluwakemine @pearl  @falil 

Nicole
    Keymaster

Nnenna @nina you’re so funny  :haha: . Just read your update now. Macdonald Fries ke? What is the rationale for that one  :haha:   :haha: . The comedy one, I also did…and even the baby-walking, I won’t lie! My dear, we bless God! What this IVF process puts us through!!!!

Falil
    Participant

I had to come in to congratulate Nina,we thank God for the good news.God will perfect the rest ijmn.@ oluwakemine and @nicole how has it been?  Thanks for keeping this house.God bless.u.for me its has not been easy cycling with work.pressure getting more each day.

I am on progynova and my supplements.(pregnacare vitamin d and aspirin.don’t know when transfer will be.)

Falil
    Participant

Please who have done accupunction in Lagos??? I need to know where and have idea of the price.cheapieee pls.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

There is some place in Amuwo Odofin, where it is done Falil @falil. Now,I don’t know if it is cheap oh. Thank God, your cycle is going great. How has your scans been?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Pele Falil @falil hun, I know how long and drawn out it feels to cycle. My 2nd cycle especially just seemed never ending. But don’t worry. You’ll get there  :hugs: :hugs:

There is also a Korean clinic in Surulere you might want to check out for the acupuncture  :yes:

nnenna
    Participant

@ falil thanks don’t worry we are praying for you

God has already done it

baby :dust: :dust: dust

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Related image

Sending you plenty of hugs today Chy @chibuzo  :hugs:   :hug:   :hug:   It will end in praise.

cc: @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for happy birthday animated

Happy birthday Becca @smiley :cake:   :cake:   Here’s wishing you the very best that this new year of your life has got to offer.  Have a fun day.  :cake:   :wine:   :icecream:   :drunk:

cc: @mummyt @elle @ucheo @pearl @fruityfruity @mswhite @beebee @chibuzo @neni @nina @fertilelola@adaora @iammrso  @raskasal @mswhite @pearl  @falil @nicole

Chy
    Participant

Thank you @oluwakemi. It will surely end in praise. Trusting God completely.

Happy birthday Becca @smiley. May God perfect all that concerns you.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Chy @chibuzo hun, I’m so very sorry to read about what happened  :nope:   :sadangel:

Sending you loads of hugs hun. It will most surely end in praise and our LORD will indeed give you double for your trouble. Take some time to heal your heart and body…and then we can see where the journey leads.

Lots of hugs hun  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 261 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.