IVF Buddies

JANUARY – APRIL 2018 CYCLE BUDDIES

This topic contains 122 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Oluwakemi 19 hours, 17 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Zeetee @zeetee dear, welcome to our family…and so sorry for the late response. We have heard SO much good stuff about Kingswill that we can’t help but support Fruity @fruityfruity of the place. Good luck dear, and we’ll be cheering you along to your :bfp: :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Welcome back Nnenna @nina hun  :hugs: . You made a perfect choice with Fertile Aid. Dr. Shuaib is awesome  :good: . How long will you be there? Till after your test result? We’re praying with you hun. Success is yours in JESUS’ name.  :bfp: loading!

Nicole
    Keymaster

@fruityfruity thanks so much for the useful tips and recommendations hun. It’s much appreciated  :hugs:

LOL! I know what you mean about wanting a doctor to be your ‘personal person’. I’m that way with my hairdresser and nail tech. I tip them crazily so they can always place me as a priority. With my doctors, I just tend to give them nice Christmas gifts (or birthday, if I know it), so not tipping per say. But I know what you mean  :yes:

Pearl
    Participant

@fruityfruity said it all.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster

Image result for good luck

Good luck to you Chy @chibuzo as you test today :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

cc: @bibi @bosa @neni @mummyt @dawnm@neni @nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @ldike @adaoraa @pearl @amarapearl @falil @zeetee @shenny @lizybee @wunmiabi @nicole

Becca
    Participant

All the best as you test today Chy @chibuzo. May it be in your favor. :cake:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good luck dear Chy @chibuzo  :heart: . We’re praying along with you  :hug:

Chy
    Participant

Hello sisters. It’s a  :bfp: . I’m super excited. So so grateful to God. Tnx for all your prayers. I really appreciate u all for the support and encouragement. God is faithful. Scan in 2 weeks…. I pray for all of us going thru this journey, we will all testify soon in Jesus name..

@nicole @oluwakemi @beebee

fruityfruity
    Participant

Whao whao congratulations @chy. It’s the first bfp of the year ladies, let’s celebrate this!!! I’m so so happy for you love!!!

fruityfruity
    Participant

@nicole thanks for bailing me out, that was exactly what I meant but maybe I didn’t express myself well.
    Congratulations @chy

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster

Woww :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: Congratulations Chy @chibuzo

This is major… our first  :bfp:    :bfp: of 2018. This is just great.  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

cc: @bibi @bosa @neni @mummyt @dawnm@neni @nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @ldike @adaoraa @pearl @amarapearl @falil @shenny @lizybee @wunmiabi @nicole @zeetee

And Fruity @fruityfruity, I get what you mean.  :heart:

ZeeTee
    Participant

Waoooo. Congrats Chy. You shall carry to term. :wohoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster

Amen!! Zeetee @zeetee, how are you doing?

cc: @chibuzo

Chy
    Participant

Amen. Thanks @zeetee

Nicole
    Keymaster

Huge congrats dearest Chy @chibuzo  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Wishing you a very healthy, happy and safe pregnancy hun. You have opened the  :bfp: floodgates for us here. Official first  :bfp: of 2018  :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.