IVF Buddies

JANUARY – APRIL 2018 CYCLE BUDDIES

This topic contains 260 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 261 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi there, gorgeous ladies! I hope you’re having an awesome Easter break. I’m having a nice, slow morning…but by afternoon, will have to take my little Madams out.

Wunmi @wunmiabi dear…I’ve been thinking about you. How did the transfer go, and how is the 2ww coming along? Please let me know how you are, as I’m pretty worried  :hugs:

FruitfulVine @fruitfuldamsel sweetie, also been worried about you. I hope the bloating subsided and all is well hun. Sending you lots of hugs!

Amina @ucheo dear, really glad the last scan went well, and we’ll be cheering you on till the next one  :yahoo: . You said it’s in 2 weeks, but do you have a specific date?

@jaykay dearie, how did ER go? Have you had your transfer yet? Blowing you lots of  :dust:   :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster

In all the excitement, I forgot to welcome us to the month of April!!! Hellooooooo April  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

I have a great feeling about this new month!

cc: @bosa

Jaykay
    Participant

Hi Nicole. Thanks for checking up on me.ER went well. The day after wasn’t very  comfy as i had an ulcer from the antibiotics n a bit of ohss. As at yesterday the ohss became pronounced but was mild n i had drips after i fainted on my way home due to an injection i was given to relieve the pain. I’m better now sha but any further symptoms will make us drain the fluid. ET postponed to next cycle. I had 34 follicles and 34 Oocytes.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Oh @jaykay hun, I’m so sorry to hear this. But I’m thankful that the OHSS, though present, is still comparatively mild. Sending you hugs hun, and praying the symptoms subside and you don’t have to drain any fluid!

And 34! That’s impressive! What was the fertilisation like? How many emboss do you have frozen?  :cold:

omoge
    Participant

Greetings to the amazing ladies behind this group( Nicole & Kemi) and every other lady present here. I have been a very quiet member of this group and I have seriously learnt a lot. I want to congratulate all the moms that had a positive cycle and also pray for restoration on the moms that had a failed cycle too. One thing is sure, God’s word concerning our fruitfulness must prevail.

My IVF journey so far. Had my ET on 23, March (used donor egg due to genotype issue) and I am due for pregnancy text April 6.  Trusting God for the best.  (Used Olive Branch for the record)

God bless and visit us all at the point of our needs.

Cheers :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Omoge @liefde hun, we are so counting down with you :hugs: . We’ll be cheering you along and praying you get great news on Friday.

How was your experience at Olive?

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Jaykay @jaykay, thanking God for you. Wooow, over 30 eggs! That’s great. How many fertilised?

Omoge @liefde, sending you loads of sticky :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   as you test tomorrow.

Bos
    Participant

Jaykay @jaykay you are indeed the fertile CHICK!!!! 34!!!!! :good: Wishing you God’s grace as you embark on the transfer.

wishing you lots of stickiness and great news…..Omoge @liefde 

:dust: :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good luck as you test today, Omoge @liefde  :heart:   :heart: . We’re praying with you  :dust:   :dust:

omoge
    Participant

Thanks Nicole and Bos for your care. The PT came out negative but I am still trusting God for a change in the report. I am asked to test again after 48hrs since I am not having any spotting nor bleeding. I am confident that God can and will do it. It is well.

Wish you the very best of luck@JayKay

Wish you all the ladies a beautiful weekend. :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Omoge @liefde hun, we’re holding on to faith with you. Sending you lots of hugs, and a lot of prayers for you. It will end in praise, by GOD’s grace  :hug:   :hug:

FruitfulVine
    Participant

Hello Nicole and all the Fertile Chicks, Happy New Month!

Last month was pretty tough for me, OHSS almost drove me mad. I’m glad that i have conquered that stage now and I’m moving forward.

I’m starting down reg. by next week, i have mixed feelings already. I was a bit relieved after the ER, knowing i had one full month to chill and not bother with injections and IVF meds. Now my holiday is winding down and the journey continues.

I hope to go for acupuncture by month end. This cycle, may the odds be in my favour, Amen.

Have a blessed week ladies! :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster

FruitfulVine @fruitfuldamsel I just had a feeling that the OHSS got worse! So sorry hun. I’m really glad it’s all over now and everything is okay. And girl, I feel you about wishing you had a longer holiday. Those injections are no fun at all! But just keep focused on the big picture.

Did you eventually find a decent acupuncture place?

P.S: So sorry for the late response. I’ve been down with malaria for a few days.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Omoge @liefde hun, checking on you. Have you tested again?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Sending you lots of hugs Omoge @liefde hun. I know it might not seem so now, but just trust that everything will be fine! I’ve been there…and so have so many of us on here. You’ll be fine hun!

:hug: :hug:   :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 261 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.