IVF Buddies

JANUARY – APRIL 2018 CYCLE BUDDIES

This topic contains 242 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  nikkypearl 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 243 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Wunmi @wunmiabi dear, how are you today? It was great speaking with you. Good luck with ET today  :heart:   :heart:   :dust:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for good luck

Good luck with the ET today Wunmi @wunmiabi :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Blowing you lots of  :dust:   :dust:  for next week’s ER, Jaykay @jaykay hun  :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

FruitfulVine @fruitfuldamsel dear, how are you today? How is the bloating now? I hope it’s subsided and all is well. Sending you lots of  :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Wunmi @wunmiabi hun, how did ET go? I hope all went well. Did they transfer both embies? Sending lots of  :dust: and  :hugs: your way this 2ww! I also hope the bloating has subsided and that you’re back to feeling like yourself  :hug:

Amina
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I think forgetting my password frequently is a side effect of these injections. Good morning everyone. Hope we are doing great.</p>
    Hope you are feeling better..Wunmi @wunmiabi

Did I read 40 eggs somewhere?  40..  :headspin:

Funny Girl
    Participant

Just here to sprinkle baby dust all over this thread. May tthe Lord bless your cycles and make them great success

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Amina @ucheo, it may be oh. You just  can’t predict how you will react to the hormonal injections :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:   Hope you are doing great and the cycle is going well.

Geeeez!! Funny Girl @reggy!!!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:   Thank you for the  :dust:   :dust:   and prayers. How are you doing and our big boy?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Funny Girl @reggy, sending you loads of  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs: . Thanks so much for sending positive vibes our way. God bless you hun  :heart:   :heart:

Amina @ucheo  :haha: . But you just might have a point though…lol! How is it going hun?

Amina
    Participant

Hi Nicole, Kemi, so far, so good… MP was delayed for a while. Thankfully, that part is over. My scan is for tomorrow, so i’m keeping my fingers crossed

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Thank God for that. We are counting down with you Amina @ucheo

cc: @nicole

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  Oluwakemi.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Amina @ucheo hun, how did your scan go? Do you have any firm dates yet? Blowing you lots of  :dust:   :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@jaykay hun, how did today’s ER go? I hope it went well  :hugs: . We’re rooting for you sweetie. When you can, let us know how it went.  :hug:   :hug:

Amina
    Participant

Thanks Nicole. It went well. No firm date yet though. Will know after the next scan in 2 weeks.

Happy Easter everyone.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Amina @ucheo hun, I’m glad to hear it went well. We’ll be praying for a great outcome in 2 weeks :hugs:

I hope you’re having a wonderful Easter celebration  :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 243 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.