IVF Buddies

JANUARY – APRIL 2018 CYCLE BUDDIES

This topic contains 260 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 261 total)
  • Author

Bos
    Participant

@falil Huge congratulations to you, bet it is still so surreal. May God bless you with an easy pregnancy and delivery….. :baby:   :cloud9:

@ucheo @nonnoeswits and  @wunmiabi wishing you all the stickness…… :cloud9:   :baby:

Have a good week ladies @amarapearl  @mummyt @elle  @beebee  @neni @mswhite @temit @fertilelola @marisa @fruitfuldamsel

:dust:   :dust:

Uchay
    Participant

Thanks @nicole.

Will try again soon. I’m glad i’m on here. Thanks for the support.

FruitfulVine
    Participant

Hello ladies…

@nicole and @oluwakemi , thanks for always following up on us. I met with my Dr. he said we’d continue stims and he’d make up his mind after ER , whether to do an Op or go ahead with the FET. The embryologist decided on a FET this cycle. #fingerscrossed

I

Nicole
    Keymaster

Sending you loads of :hugs: Uchay @uchay  :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

FruitfulVine @fruitfuldamsel, I’m glad your doctor has a good plan. We’ll just keep on hoping for the best. Blowing you loads of  :dust:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Sending you loads of  :dust:   :dust: @fruitfuldamsel. That sounds like a good plan.

Falil
    Participant
    • @amina,Nicole,bos,ucheo,fruitfulvine,wunmiabi,Nene,oluwakemine thanks so much.God bless.

Nicole
    Keymaster

We’re so happy for you  :hugs: . What date was your egg retrieval?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good luck with today’s scan Wunmi @wunmiabi. We’re rooting for a great outcome  :hugs: :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for good luck

Good luck to you today Wunmi @wunmiabi :dust:   :dust:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Falil @falil, hope you are taking things easy oh and of course, enjoying yourself. :heart:   :heart:

Wunmi
    Participant

@oluwkemine @nicole thanks so much for the wishes.Scan day was good loads of follies didn’t give me the exact number but they aren’t les than 30 measuring ready to go.Taking my shot tonight egg retrieval scheduled for this weekend.

ive been advised to drink loads of water and got prescribed some meds for OHSS prevention.Im hopeful and believing in God!!

Oluwakemi
    Participant

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   Right on course Wunmi @wunmiabi :plane:   :plane:   :plane:   That means your ET is tomorrow. Please stay hydrated as much as possible. Sending you plenty :dust:   :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster

I’m so so happy to read this, Wunmi @wunmiabi hun! Now we count down till tomorrow  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Wunmi
    Participant

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday and church was great. @nicole @oluwakemine post egg retrieval is a beast!!The bloat is entirely different from stims bloat.I pray this subsides super quick it would suck not to have my transfer done next week.Oh and yeah they retrieved 20 eggs!Please pray for me I don’t want my ET postponed to another cycle.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 261 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.