IVF Buddies

JANUARY – APRIL 2018 CYCLE BUDDIES

This topic contains 260 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 261 total)
  • Author

Amina
    Participant

Hello Oluwakemi. I’m doing good, thanks. Started a new round of stimulation on Monday. I’m praying it all goes well this time.¬† ūüôā

Oluwakemi
    Participant

We will be praying with you Amina @ucheo. Is your medical team doing anything different this cycle, to ensure everything works fine? Sending you loads of  :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

Jaykay @jaykay, sending loads of  :dust:   :dust:   your way too.

Amina
    Participant

Well, I won’t be taking Gonal-F this time around. I used it last time, ¬†but the dosage was increased because my eggs were not maturing as expected. My doctor says the increased dose was what caused my endo to thicken more than expected.

Since there is no ER this time, I hope it will just progress smoothly. There are scheduled scans for monitoring though, so we will see how it goes.

Falil
    Participant

:test:  positive

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Falil.

Amina
    Participant

Congratulations Falil. ..  :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

WoooooWWW!!!! Congratulations Falil @falil :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   This is just pure good news.

Image result for congratulations on your pregnancy

cc: @nicole @bosa @jaykay @nina @neni @chibuzo @uchay @mummyt @aadetoyin

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Amina @ucheo, that approach should work and with the scheduled scans, you should know how your body responds to the drugs. Sending you loads of :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Huge congratulations Falil @falil  :yahoo:   :yahoo: . So happy for you!!!  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Nicole
    Keymaster

I’m really rooting for you,¬†Amina¬†@ucheo¬†hun. Your :bfp: is next¬† :cloud9: ¬† :cloud9:

Uchay
    Participant

Congratulations Falil!! :wohoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good morning, lovely ladies  :heart:   :heart:

I haven’t always been a morning person. In fact, I was one of those people who hated waking up early. Now, I have to leave the house for work at 5:30am, so I guess I’ve kinda been forced into it :haha:

But how are you gorgeous ladies doing?  :heart:

Lena¬†@mswhite, sweetie how are you today? I hope you’re taking it one day at a time. If you need to talk, just send me a DM so we can¬† :telephone: . It gets better hun. Trust me¬† :heart:

Uchay¬†@uchay¬†dear, I’m very glad to read you’re feeling better than before. It’s a step to haling hun. If the fibroid isn’t in the cavity, then it might not affect your next cycle. When do you have in mind to transfer the frozen embryos? We’re praying with you hun. I remember how difficult it was for me after my own failed cycle. Trying again soon after was my own way of coping…if that makes sense. Sending you lots of¬† :hugs: and let me know if you want to¬† :telephone:

Fruitfulvine¬†¬†@fruitfuldamsel¬†I don’t know how I missed your post about them being unable to drain the cyst. Ah no oh! Expire ke??!! How??! No way oh. They’ll have to repeat it, and at no cost to you! Have you spoken with your doctor yet? And have you found any acupuncture place in Abuja yet? I could ask my cousin who lives there for contact details if you still want it. Sending you big¬† :hugs: ¬† :hugs:

Wunmi¬†@wunmiabi, how is the cycle going hun? Hope not too long anymore¬† :haha: . My dear, nobody tells you how long and boring the injection part can be¬† :sleep: . But you’re almost there hun :hugs:. Any idea when ER will be?

Chy¬†@chibuzo, my dear. How are you today? Holler if you need to¬† :telephone: hun. We’re here for you.

Grace @amarapearl  dear, how are you today? Have you started your cycle yet? Blowing you loads and loads of  :dust:   :dust:

Amina¬†@ucheo¬†sweetie, seriously rooting for you all the way this cycle! When is your next scan? Do you have an idea of timelines now? We’re rooting for you hun¬† :heart: ¬† :cloud9:

Tayo @temit dear, so sorry I missed your earlier post. So so sorry about your failed cycle hun  :hug:   :hug: . Was it Nordica Lagos or Abuja? Raising funds for IVF is no joke, so I feel you my sister. Have you considered alternative funding? Access Bank has some great funding products. Do you want to send me a DM so we can talk further?  :hug:

Nonnoeswits¬†@nonnoeswits¬†dear, so sorry I missed your earlier posts. How did you cope with the injections in the end? I hope your neighbour nurse had a gentle hand. Pele my love. I was also like that¬† :haha: . I still am even. Me and injections are like this¬† :sadangel: . But it’s all for a good cause. Any idea when ER will be? Blowing you loads of¬† :dust: hun

Falil¬†@falil, I’m still so stoked and excited for you¬† :yahoo: ¬† :yahoo: . Huge huge congrats hun! What was DH’s reaction when you told him?¬† :cloud9:

Welcome @marisa  :friends:

Hello lovely ladies @mummyt @elle   @beebee  @neni  @fertilelola . We miss you  :heart:   :heart:

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Nicole.

Nene
    Participant

Hi @nicole been a long time I came in here,it‚Äôs always an issue trying to login cause I forgot my password 🤣I am doing great and resigned from work cause of the stress.

@falil a big congrats to you 😍

Nicole
    Keymaster

Nene @neni hun, so sorry about the log-in issues you were having. LOL…I’m the biggest culprit of losing passwords :haha: . I had to resort to writing them somewhere¬† :dohh:

My dear, if the job was causing you stress, then I’m glad you resigned. You will get another one that will be even better. For now, just focus on you hun.¬† :hugs:

Wunmi
    Participant

Hi @nicole I’m getting really close went on for my first scan yesterday and I have about 20 follicles measuring between 13-15mm.They put me on injections for 3 more days I should take my trigger shot on Thursday and hopefully egg retrieval over the weekend.My ovaries are hurting like bad and my chests/nipples are sore.Do you have any tips to prevent OHSS, I read Gatorade somewhere…don’t know if they have in Lagos ¬†or what would be the alternative be.

Nicole
    Keymaster

Wunmi¬†@wunmiabi¬†dear, I’m so happy you’re responding well. The cycle is almost over¬† :yahoo: ¬† :yahoo:

Apart from staying hydrated, coconut water is a good alternative Gatorade dear. You can take loads of those, but more importantly, ensure your doctors monitor you very well, and adjust your dosage if need be.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 261 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.