IVF Buddies

JANUARY – APRIL 2018 CYCLE BUDDIES

This topic contains 260 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 261 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Participant

If you are interested in a POSITIVE VIBES ONLY Fertility Journal, then you are in luck. One Dr Nini Iyizoba is giving out free copies of the journals at three pick up locations.

One location is 75, Bode Thomas, Surulere

141 Ahmadu Bello way, VI Lagos!

and the office of fashion brand, NHN couture on the Island.

If you are chanced and in Lagos, you can go to any of these location, you can pick up a copy.

cc:@mummyt @elle @bibi @ucheo @pearl  @beebee  @neni  @fertilelola @adaoraa @aadetoyin @nicole @bosa

Nicole
    Keymaster

Huge congrats, my darling DeeDee @deedee. I’m so so happy for you  :hugs: :hugs: . Welcome Princess  :pink: :pink:

Nicole
    Keymaster

I remember how I felt the same way,  @wunmiabi  :haha: . Don’t worry dear. Time will soon pass. Thank God you start your stims next week. ER will be here before you know it   :hugs:

FruitfulVine
    Participant

Happy New Year people!!!!

So i’m back again after a failed cycle in December 2017. I started another cycle last month, I went in for scan today to begin stimming only for them to realize i had a cyst that needs draining. This one done weak me.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for happy new yearHappy New Year Fruitfulvine @fruitfuldamsel. How are you doing? It’s been a while. Missed you no be small. So sorry to learn about your failed cycle and now this B-)   B-)

Well, we are not going to stay down warrior. When do they want to drain the cyst?

cc: @nicole @bosa

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.

FruitfulVine
    Participant

They said i have to drain it out immediately, I guess I’ll go in tomorrow to do that. May God help me this cycle.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  FruitfulVine.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

You have God’s help already Fruitfulvine @fruitfuldamsel. However, we will keep praying and hoping for the best. You know it sometimes when things doesn’t go according to plan that it works. Praying it is like that in this case for you.  :hugs:   :hugs:

FruitfulVine
    Participant

Amen o.

p.s ; i need an affordable Acupuncture clinic in Abuja. Not the Chinese man at Utako  that’s telling me 30k per session. Mbok!

Nicole
    Keymaster

So sorry about your failed cycle, Fruitfulvine @fruitfuldamsel  :hug: . These things happen. But forward ever hun. We’re praying along with you for this new cycle. I know it must be annoying to have to drain a cyst, but just consider it a small bump in the road to that :bfp: :cloud9:

30k per session sha! Na wa oh. I don’t know about Abuja acupuncturists, but I’m sure our Abuja family can hook you up :yes:

Counting down with you hun!  :yahoo:

Amina
    Participant

Work in Progress. .  😉

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Hello Amina @ucheo. How are you doing? Hope efforts to thin your endo is  going well. Whatever be the case, we are keeping  hope alive. Sending you lots of  :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

cc: @nicole

Fruitfulvine @fruityfuldamsel, 30k per session? That one is something else. Let’s see if our Abuja folks have some ideas

cc: @egobaby

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Happy International Women’s Day to you ladies. You are all shades of awesome. :heart:   :heart:

cc: @nicole @jaykay @bosa @ucheo @egobaby @fruitfuldamsel @deedee @chibuzo @wunmiabi @mummyt @elle @bibi @ucheo @pearl  @beebee  @neni  @fertilelola@adaoraa @falil @mswhite @nina @neni @iammrso @fruityfruity @marisa @smiley

FruitfulVine
    Participant

Let me just come an vent here a little.

So i went in yesterday to get the cyst drained, I was taken into the theater by 7:30pm thereabouts, I woke up around 9pm only to be told that they were unable to drain the cyst because it was too hard.

I called the hospital to know the way forward and they said they’ll get back to me later today.

just wondering aloud o, has the 250k i paid for draining the cyst expired, will they cancel this cycle???! This matter done weak me o. 😥  😥  😥

FruitfulVine
    Participant

Congratulations @nnenna. please where did you do the acupuncture?

I live in Abuja.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Hello Fruitfulvine @fruitfuldamsel, this is quite upsetting but i guess, it is better that they stop rather than try to force the procedure. But that money part, they had better not start speaking English oh.

As for  the cycle, you may need to hold off a bit. Let’s hear what the clinic have to say this time around.

Nnenna @nina, how are you doing? Could you please share the details of the acunpuncturist you used while in Abuja?

cc: @nicole

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 261 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.