Getting to know you!

Getting to know you!

This topic contains 110 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

@diana hun, 8kg is awesome! Good for you! And so glad it’s regulated your cycle. You’ll see that the more weight you lose, the more in sync your cycle will be. Being at a good weight before seeing your doctor is definitely the wise thing to do  :yes:   :yes:

We’re here cheering you all the way!

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Bravo @diana, that’s huge.  :heart:   :heart: And even better that your cycle is regulating itself :plane: . How many more KGs are you looking to lose to get to your ideal BMI?

Diana
    Participant

@ Oluwakemine, I have a long way to go to reach my ideal BMI!! I’m ashamed to say I allowed myself get to 105kg post baby. Just didn’t know what to do to stop the weight!! For now I have a target of 85kg. If I can achieve that then I intend to aim for another 10 kg.

But for now…did my weekly weight check and alas just a couple of units to 96kg. I just hope I don’t gain it back over the weekend.

Oluwakemi
    Participant

You can survive the weekend @diana, your discipline will get you through. :bodyb:

It’s just so easy to pile on the weight post baby, mostly because you have got your hands full, minding every one a else’s business.  You are doing great though. :good:

Nicole
    Keymaster

@diana hun, I know too well about weekend weight gain. That used to be my weakness too. I’d do so well during the week, only to ruin it all. Yes, it takes discipline but it also helps to have alternatives you really like. That’s the good thing about KETO. Nice, tasty meals that actually help you lose weight. I could share with some recipes with you if you want  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

A huge welcome to our new members, Omoge @liefde, Serwaa @mrslarbi, Eniola @ennygarl and Gbubemi @temisan  :friends:   :friends:

Omoge and Serwaa, we’re really hopeful this cycle, and are counting down with you till test day. We’re eagerly praying for gorgeous  :bfp:   :bfp:   :dust:   :dust:

Eniola, we’ll be cheering you along on both your adoption and TTC journeys  :yahoo:

Gbubemi, have you made a decision about what clinic to use for the surrogate? Sending you loads of  :hugs:

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.