Getting to know you!

Getting to know you!

This topic contains 110 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 111 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

It just occurred to me that we only know each other based on our TTC efforts. A dear community member asked me what date my birthday is, and I was aghast to realise not only did I not know hers, I don’t think I know anyone else’s.

There’s no trend or format. We’ll just say what we want to say about ourselves…just think of it like introducing yourself to a new friend 😉

I’ll kick things off…

Nicole
    Keymaster

So, here goes  :-)

My name is Nicole. I turn 38 on May 26th. I’m half Ishan and half Igbo…and married to an Igbo guy. My background is in Engineering (Chemical) and Finance. After working like a horse for 13 years, I decided to scale back so I could have more time for my family, so I quit my 9-5 and now consult part time. I have the most gorgeous twin girls you could imagine, and married to my best friend  :heart:

Socially, I’m a bit introverted (even though people find it hard to believe) :haha: . I’m an open book and wear my emotions on my sleeve (which is bad, as I have no poker face). I’m a hopeless romantic, a foodie, and I love music!!!

I think that’s it  :yes:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Thanks for making my day so special, ladies. I really appreciate it :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Nicole
    Keymaster

HAPPY NEW MONTH, wonderful TFC fam :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Two of our very special ladies have their wedding anniversaries today, July 30th!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Linda (@ldike) and Mrs AL (@mrs-al) :wedding: :wedding:  :heart:  :heart:

We love you both loads and wish you many many more years of love and happiness!!!!!!!

And Linda we are still so stoked about your news :wohoo: . Please get well soon hun :hugs:

(P.S…they were the only 2 who gave their wedding anniversary date oh, and coincidentally it was on the exact same day :heart: . We don’t have anyone else’s oh!!! So please send these to us so you can get a shout out too :kiss: )

cc: @adaoraa, @mimibabe, @reggy, @eggy, @pearl, @ipheoma, @oluwakemine, @hephziba, @mrsd, @oluchi, @mabel, @estarib, @babymama, @kenechukwu, @olufola, @sommie, @princess, @ibk, @ibukun, @nwachukwu, @myde, @mimi1, @angel, @maiyaram, @iyawodiipo, @naaadzane, @yvesnnaji, @eaglebabe, @ayaayo, @sherry, @ang, @odm, @dew, @adeola, @creamhoney, @temi, @sikala

Eggy-Tess
    Participant

@mrs-al and @ldike happy anniversary and here’s wishing you many more happy years. :hug:

Grace
    Participant

Happy wedding anniversary to @idike and @mrs-al ,may God’s blessings never depart from your house IJN. Amen.

@nicole my own wedding anniversary is December 4th and my birthday is October 18.

Hephziba
    Participant

Aww happy anniversary @mrs-al and @ldike

Hephziba
    Participant

@nicole great work; mine is 6th July   :bye:

Ayo
    Participant

Happy anniversary @idike and @Mrs.al. We wish you many more happy years.

@nicole, my anniversary is Jan 12th

Happy wedding anniversary to our darlings Linda @Idike and @mrs_al wishing you guys more and more years of blissful marriages. We love you!! :cloud9: hmmmmn plenty  :sex:  :sex:  :sex:  :sex: today oh!   :hug:

Adaora
    Participant

Happy Anniversary ladies @mrs-al and @ldike! :rose:  :rose: Here is to many more blessed years ahead.

P.s – @nicole mine is 29th November. 😉

isi
    Participant

Happy anniversary our dear @mrs-al and @ldike. May God continually bless your marriage and cause your love to blossom.  :rose:   :heart:

@nicole , my wedding anniversary is Feb 9th

chybaby.
    Participant

Happy anniversary @idike and @mrs-al.  I wish you More blissful union. Kisses sweeties. :rose:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.