Failed Cycle Support Group

Failed Cycle Support Thread

This topic contains 62 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster

Good morning, lovely ladies. A little bit of inspiration for us.

I know you might think it sounds like a platitude, but I know from experience that sometimes, the emotional strength we develop in the face of adversity can propel us forward. My prayer for each and everyone here is emotional, physical and mental strength to carry onwards.

Not everyone is lucky the first time around. A few of us have to stumble along the way. For me, it was a 2nd cycle, for my dear friend it was her 3rd, for others it could be a 4th, or 5th. I know someone who got her :bfp: after her cycle 6…and then she went on to have a natural :bfp: when her twins weren’t even a year old! That’s our God for you.

Okay, I don’t want to sound too preachy preachy today. I just wanted to reach out to send much love and encouragement your way. And don’t keep trying  :sex: . You know how this God of ours loves to surprise us when we least expect  :heart:   :cloud9:

@uchay @fruitfulvine @tima @mswhite  @rabeeyat@lala@chyfaith  @danimarie813

omoge
    Participant

Dear @nicole thanks for always reaching out. You wont believe that I am here again.

It was such a had time for me considering that I did every thing that needed to be done to have a positive result and it didn’t happen.

Anyway, I have picked up my pieces and moving on with life.

God bless you dear

Nicole
    Keymaster

Omoge @liefde hun, I’m so so sorry this cycle didn’t work out, and I can understand how hard it must be for you now. But just try to stay positive hun. It will all end in praise! You need to believe that.

We’re here for you hun…always  :hug:   :hug:

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.