Failed Cycle Support Group

Failed Cycle Support Thread

This topic contains 40 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Uchay 5 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Uchay
    Participant

Hi Nicole @nicole, I’m good. Thanks for asking. Started another cycle on Saturday. Using frozen embryos from the last cycle.

Is it strange to not feel excited about it?i’m still hopeful, just not excited

Nicole
    Keymaster

My dearest Uchay @uchay, that’s exactly how it was for me during my 2nd cycle. I was so unexcited! I was almost just going through the motions really. I wanted so badly to manage my expectations, so as to avoid the crushing disappointment from the failed cycle. So I totally get it.

My dear, it’s okay not to be doing cartwheels in excitement. Just do what you can, and leave the rest for God. God willing, the excitement will come in a few weeks on its own  :bfp:   :dust:   :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Participant

Image result for positive vibes

Your lack of enthusiasm is absolutely understandable. Sending you lots of positive vibes and sticky  :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   Uchay@uchay. God’s got your back.  :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Hello lovely ladies.

Omoge @liefde , Uchay @uchay  and Lena @mswhite ….just checking on you and sending a few positive vibes your way  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Have you decided on what the next steps will be?

Uchay
    Participant

Hi Nicole @nicole.

Already started a new cycle on the 14th, doing ok.

Thank you!! :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

I’m so glad to hear that, Uchay @uchay hun  :hug: :hug:

Same protocol as the last one?

Nicole
    Keymaster

In all things, let our hopes…not our fears…guide us  :hug:

Sending you much love today, Omoge @liefde and Lena @mswhite  :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

It doesn’t even have a choice  :heart:   :heart:

Happy New Month, ladies, Omoge @liefde and Lena @mswhite  :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster

Sending you lots of  :hug: today, Uchay @uchay , Omoge @liefde and Lena @mswhite

Uchay, we’re here if you need to vent okay hun. It gets better…I promise  :hugs:

Omoge and Lena, how have you lovely ladies been?

Nicole
    Keymaster

Isn’t this GIF just the cutest thing  :heart:

How are you lovely ladies? Sending much love your way. This thread is if you want to vent or just let it all out, away from the regular IVF thread.

It gets better….trust me. I’ve been there.

Love you loads  :rose:

@uchay @fruitfulvine @tima @liefde @mswhite  @rabeeyat@lala@chyfaith  @binta@enkay@tee@etiosag@sassymom@jakubuo@chybaby

Uchay
    Participant

It sure gets better Nicole @nicole. I feel better already. Not ready to try again but I started pregnacare just in case.

Hi Ladies!  :hug: for everyone

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.