Male Factor Infertility

male_factor_infertility

Can you believe that in nearly 30% of infertility cases, the cause is attributed to male factor alone, and in another 30% of such cases, it is a combination of both male and female factors..so in essence, in 60% of infertility cases, the men are to blame???? I need to shout this out loud, over the loudest speakers, so that it can reach the ears of those horrible naysayers who blame the woman in pretty much 99.9% of these cases. And with the impact of bad lifestyle choices, which are on the rise, more and more men have had their fertility compromised, and often without their knowledge.

Low sperm count has been identified as the most common cause of infertility in men. Such diminished sperm count makes conception that much harder.