Helping in the quest to shift those unwanted pounds!

What's your target weight?

6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  Nicole 2 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

I weighed under 60kg all through my undergraduate days. In my 20s, I hovered between 64kg and 67kg. Today, at age 37+, I weigh 75kg :( :( :(

I am desperately trying to lose 8 to 10kg. I must not enter my 40s weighing over 70kg.

What’s your target weight?

Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

I use to weigh 89kg,  lost some weight and got to 72kg.  Fell back and have been eating everything available,  I currently weigh 77kg.

My target weight is 60kg

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Babe, you need to show me the way oh, losing almost 20kg is no joke! How did you do it? Don’t worry about what you’ve put on. It happens to the best of us, especially those of us who comfort eat. I’m sure you’ll lose it in no time.

But seriously, how did you do it? :-)

Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

Loool. Dieting and exercise but more of dieting cos for me,  I am actually what I eat. 

I cut off white bread totally but couldn’t do rice,  reduced portion very well and bulked it up with vegetables. Portion control helps aa lot.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

White bread and white rice are the true culprits. When I’m serious and I cut them off, I see great results….but alas, I haven’t been able to stick to a real diet :-(

I’m looking forward to resuming the diet after Lent, so fingers crossed :-)

Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

I just resumed my diet this week. I have a target to lose 1kg every week. I hope i am able to sustain this.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

That’s an awesome target, and should be achievable if you stick to it religiously. Good luck dear :-)

My dear, I’m right behind you oh! I’m fasting now and I can’t seem to break my fast with healthy food  :wacko:. But as soon as Lent is over, I will be right on it. :good:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.