Helping in the quest to shift those unwanted pounds!

Weight Loss Buddies

141 replies, 15 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@reggy, sorry about your bones hun. I think you might want to take some calcium supplements, just in case it might be an indication of a deficiency :hugs:

So, my darling sisters oh, I didn’t know where else to put this. I wrote this in the IVF Support thread, but not all of us are members there.

A few days ago, I noticed some swelling in my left foot, but it wasn’t anything to worry about. When I saw @reggy on yesterday, she also noticed the swelling, but I still didn’t pay it any mind. However, later that night, the calf of the foot started hurting (the foot doesn’t hurt at all, by the way), and this pain thread to my lower thigh. This morning, I noticed that the pain was localised to what seemed like a straight line, running from my thigh all the way down to around my ankle.

So, I eventually went to see a doctor this evening, and as soon as he examined my leg, he ordered me to go for a scan, to eliminate the possibility of a blood clot  :wacko:  :wacko:. I instantly regretted going to the hospital so late, as if I’d gone earlier, I would have been able to have the scan today. As it is, I have to wait till after environmental sanitation tomorrow. I’ve almost lost my mind, Googling all sorts, and I can’t wait for tomorrow to come already :cry:

cc: @reggy, @hephziba, @mrsd, @myde, @mabel, @mrs-al, @ipheoma, @oluwakemine, @eggy, @mimibabe, @adaoraa, @ldike

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Awww, sorry @nicole, we can only wait for tomorrow. And maybe you should stop googling, that will not help the worry.  It is well. :hugs:  :hugs:

Profile gravatar of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

@nicole so sorry dear, can imagine you must be worried and all. But just know worrying cant do much at this time. Lets wait for :hugs: tomorrow

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks @oluwakemine and @ldike, I’ll try not to worry, and wait for tomorrow :yes:

Profile gravatar of Feisty2015
    Feisty2015
    Participant
    @Feisty2015

Thanks a lot @reggy.

Feisty2015
    Participant
    @Feisty2015

Aww, sorry @nicole. It is well with u. We pray it’s not anything serious. Pele :hug:

Profile gravatar of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

hi @nicole how far with your leg? Feeling better? What did the scan say? :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks lovely ladies!

@feisty2015, @ldike, @oluwasehun, and @oluwakemine, I went for the scan and it showed no evidence of clotting…or as the report said…no evidence of DVT (deep vein thrombosis  :wacko:). I was very happy about that (even though I was also cheesed off about spending 30k just like that  :dohh: )

The foot is still swollen, and my doctor believes it must be tendonities…or something like that. So, at least that’s one less thing to worry about.

Profile gravatar of Oluwasehun
    Oluwasehun
    Participant
    @Oluwasehun

Ohhh same result I got too, thank God. @nicole any medication for the pain?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwasehun, he prescribed Levofloxacine (500 mg)

Feisty2015
    Participant
    @Feisty2015

Praise God.  :hug:  :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks @feisty2015 hun  :hugs:

Oluwasehun
    Participant
    @Oluwasehun

I took that with flagyl for 3days. Let’s hope it wil work for you @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Amen oh, @oluwasehun. Did it work for you?

Oluwasehun
    Participant
    @Oluwasehun

It did not work for me oh, Azithromycin worked. Buh it was after a long failed medication.@nicole

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 142 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.