Helping in the quest to shift those unwanted pounds!

Weight Loss Buddies

138 replies, 15 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 4 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@adaoraa, we were meant to start the diet on Monday, but share our weigh-in picture today :haha:

So, many of us dey fear abi :haha:

Profile gravatar of Adaora
    Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

:haha: Fear is an understatement @nicole!!! I refused to climb on the scale since I got back. Would do all on Monday please let me enjoy this weekend in peace.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

LOL! Yes oh…Monday, @adaoraa ;-). In fact I am sipping on Apple Cider Vinegar as I type, so I don’t shame myself with my weigh in :haha:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

*BIG SIGH*

[caption id="attachment_3032" align="aligncenter" width="436"]Nicole's 1st Picture Nicole’s 1st Picture[/caption]

So, I am almost 3kg away from where I was 2 months ago, and now 10kg away from my dream weight of 67kg. Na wa oh! If I wasn’t motivated before, I sure as heck am now  :cry:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hallo ladies!

So, I’ve been so distraught about the number on the scale, that I want to a 3-day cleanse. Is it cheating if I go on a 3-day fruit detox?  :wacko:  :scratch:

@reggy, @adaoraa, @ldike, @mabel, @mrs-al, @ipheoma, @mimibabe, @myde, @pearl, @hephziba

Profile gravatar of Adaora
    Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Hello darlings, how did day one go? Today wasn’t as bad as I thought it would considering I have been pigging out. Thought I would be hungry beyond control.. Drinking loads of water has helped me keep afloat.

@frieda, @pearl, @myde and @hephziba no picture action from you guys? :nope:   :negative:   :-(

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Month, Fit Fam! May this new month come along with some extra sexiness  B-)  ;-)

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello lovely ladies. Eku weight loss oh  :good:

So, I was wondering….should our weigh-ins be weekly, or at the end of the month? On the one hand, I like weekly weigh-ins, as they keep us accountable. On the other hand, that might be too much pressure….abi? What do you think?

These are these weeks weigh-ins:

Ivuoma (@reggy): 79.8

Linda (@ldike): 65.7

Adaoraa (@adaoraa): 93.6 (but you know you can’t continue, darling preggo girl  :kiss: )

Nicole (@nicole): 77.9

Ayo (@mabel): 64.7

MrsD (@mrsd): 75.8

Hephziba (@hephziba): 80.6

Meanwhile….I need to confess oh! My hubby and I went to Yellow Chilli yesterday, and I had a steaming plate of pounded yam and egusi soup  :dohh:  :dohh:. Unserious moi!

CC: Our cheerleaders, @mrs-al, @mimibabe, @eggy, @ipheoma

Profile gravatar of MrsD
    MrsD
    Participant
    @MrsD

:hug: Hello ladies, i put in alot of work to lose sone weight this week. I went on a simply green juice 3days detox and i completed it faithfuly ystdy (3 days of juicing and no food wasnt easy) and i worked out all week too ……

@nicole, for me i ditch the scale when i am on a weight loss journey because you might me losing considerable inches on your body but the scale remains the same. We could measure our arm, waist, thigh, bust and you would be amazed how many inces you drop weekly. It takes bout 3-4wks of a good diet and exercise for the scale to change. Good luck to us all #Orobonodeyreign#TeamLepa#

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Chai, @mrsd I need to take a leaf from your book oh!! I just don’t understand my indiscipline, since I returned from my trip!!! Even the detox I started lasted last week, I didn’t complete  :dohh:.

But WELL DONE for seeing it through hun :good: :hugs:. I am motivated to do a more concise one this week myself. Were you allowed to eat salad? Could you share exactly what you had in the 3-day period?

I feel you on the snail pace of weekly weigh-ins. I will keep up with mine though, as I need to see if I am moving up or down. Not getting on a scale for a month made me unaware of the 3kg that crept up, so I will definitely keep an eye on it. But maybe we should do a collective weigh-in after a month?

Profile gravatar of Funny Girl
    Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

Ehhh,  @Nicole, while we were here eating grass as salad you were chilling in a bowl of pounded yam.

As @ayo said, you have to pay for it.

@mrsd,  u took only juice for 3 days???? You are the chairlady

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Okay ladies, I am begging for forgiveness  :cry:

I promise to do a 4-day detox this week, running from Tuesday to Friday. If I should try @mrsd ‘s detox, with only juice, na my ghost una go see for here  :wacko:. So, I’m going to do my own smoothies biko. I don’t do naughty smoothies…so fear not :haha:. I don’t add yoghurt, juice, sugar, or any of that…just fruit and water. I’ll do a combo of green smoothies (cucumber + apple) and pineapple smoothies the whole day…for 4 long days :wacko:

Does that work? @adaoraa, @reggy, @ldike, @mrsd, @mrs-al, @eggy, @mabel, @hephziba, @ipheoma, @myde

Profile gravatar of Hephziba
    Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

Hi @nicole I am all for weekly weigh ins o. :bodyb: My daily weigh ins keeps me on track and I am certain that when we know we have to report to everyone else weekly we will be careful with how we eat every week. :munch: So what day of the week do you want us to be doing this? And by the way when me I have been behaving myself you were busy eating poundo, :growlmad: I hope members of the group have decided on a punishment. I will check all the posts I have missed and come back to give my comment.  :coffee:

@mrsd good for you, so we can juice/cleanse? I thot we were following the meal plan? :unsure:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

So, I’m giving y’all the side eye right now! LOL!!!

Untitled

Sorry….I had almost finished it when I remembered I had to document it for y’all :haha:. Today was the 1st day of my fruit detox, and I didn’t fall off the wagon! @reggy, flaxseed aha  :wacko:. Hmmm, okay oh!

I don’t know if it was the hunger, the fact I had a meeting with rudest small girl ever, or PCOS induced mood swing, but I was like this all day  :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad: Feeling a bit better sha.

Oh, and DH’s work wahala has finally been resolved. Phew!

@reggy, @adaoraa, @ldike, @eggy, @mrsd, @hephziba, @mrs-al, @mabel, @myde, @babymama, @ipheoma, @oluwakemine

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks my lovelies :kiss:

Untitled

I had to share a picture of today’s smoothie. Pineapples, with 1 banana, and red grapes for extra zing! DELISH!! I could do this all week  B-)

cc: @reggy, @adaoraa, @ldike, @eggy, @hephziba, @mrs-al, @mabel, @babymama, @ipheoma, @oluwakemine

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.