Helping in the quest to shift those unwanted pounds!

Weight Loss Buddies

143 replies, 15 voices Last updated by  Nicole 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Okay girls, here’s our forum!

I pray it can keep the likes of Nicole in check oh…because I am truly on a slippery slope with this weight loss quest :dohh:

Over to you, Captain Ivuoma (@reggy).

CC: @ldike, @pearl, @myde, @hephziba, @mimibabe, @adaoraa

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

:yahoo: @reggy pele ooo hope your neck gets better soon and hopefully its not stopping you from further action :good:  :haha:

Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

No action oh @linda, let me recover first.

I will be attaching the meal plan shortly.

Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

This is the meal plan

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

To, I thought it was only me oh! Ivuoma (@reggy), there was nothing attached  :unsure:

Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

Ha sisters, I attached oh. I don’t know what happened. @nicole,  please should I email it to you and you paste?

Sorry for the slow pace. I suggest we say our current weight and target weight, challenges in loosing weight then any health challenges too cos one has to be careful in this weight loss thing  What do u think? If we all think it is good idea, I will post mine.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Ivuoma (@reggy), yes you can send it to me :good:.

I think that’s a good idea. To make it more fun, should we post pictures of our weigh ins? :haha:.

My own issue with weight loss is indiscipline. I start well, and then I crash in a BIIIG way!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hmmm….Ivuoma’s (@reggy) Meal Plan has landed oh!

[caption id="attachment_2882" align="aligncenter" width="732"]Meal 1 Meal 1[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2883" align="aligncenter" width="750"]Snacks Snacks[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2884" align="aligncenter" width="757"]Meal 2 Meal 2[/caption]

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Wait, wait, wait oh! Ivuoma (@reggy), is this saying no food until 1pm, or 3pm???  :wacko:   :scratch:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@nicole ,Really nice meals here… but @reggy :cry: I can’t risk beans and groundnut what are other alternatives. :-(

Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

@nicole, 3pm cos I was fasting at that period so when I stopped the fast I moved the meal one to breakfast, snack and then dinner. Each day is still about 1,200 calories.

@pearl, for groundnut you can do almonds. I am an ajekpako and so prefer groundnut to almonds or any other nut. For beans,  hmmmm. ..do u like couscous or bulgur? They r alternatives but caveat,  I have not tasted any of them.

@everyone,  my beloved Ijebu Garri is on the meal plan but can be removed and replaced with something healthy. It is about 150 calories so we can substitute with other healthy options.

There is an exercise plan and also another food plan. Will send to Nicole. Thanks darlings

@pearl darling, could you help me tag everyone please? Thanks.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Chai….Ivuoma (@reggy). So when is the earliest we can start? And can we have sugar with the Ijebu garri ;-)

@pearl, pele about the beans and nuts hun. But like @reggy said, what about the couscous or almonds?

Tagging everyone, Ivuoma.

CC: @ldike, @myde, @hephziba, @mimibabe, @adaoraa

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

And tagging dear Ayo (@mabel). I just saw she joined us  :friends:

Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

@nicole, I am in oo, but can I start on Sunday, I get Naija parry for Friday and Saturday oo, :wohoo: and I no wan miss out of party food  :munch:

This requires serious meal planning o, but we can do it! @ldike, @myde, @pearl, @adaoraa, @mabel, @reggy, @linda  :bodyb:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

LOL! No oh, you can’t miss that parry food oh, @hephziba :haha:. Even I have to plan myself sef!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.