Helping in the quest to shift those unwanted pounds!

Nicole's Weight Loss Journal

345 replies, 11 voices Last updated by  Pearl 1 week, 6 days ago
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 346 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Got it, @pearl hun. Thanks  :kiss:   :kiss:

So…if my last meal is at 6pm…it means I can eat at 6am  :scratch:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

I disagree oh @pearl, that’s how you keep customers on a leash, some freedom but not too much. That’s shady  B-)

But I like that intermittent fasting though, it works as I tried it but without the ginger tea, because I’m doing green tea in the mornings, it makes me feel full for longer.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@oluwakemine: Well, that’s business. ;-)

Green tea is also good but if one isn’t use to green tea it might cause constipation or diarrhea.

@nicole: You are right. ”So…if my last meal is at 6pm…it means I can eat at 6am” :good:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

KETO DIARIES

November 24, 2017

Cinnamon Muffin

Lemon Chia Muffin

Crazy busy week, so haven’t been able to update.

So, Nellies resumed for part 2 on Wednesday. And so far, so good. Better than the disaster of last week, that’s for sure. We also had a bit of a showdown, Nelly and I :haha: . I made a comment in the group and the babe now sent me a private message, asking why I was always criticising. I told her that she should check the thread, that for as many times I’d criticised, I’d praised her. She wanted to start typing some crap about not being able to please everyone, and when she realised she’d started losing me, na so the babe sent 2 long voice notes, talking of how she loves her customers, how she is still struggling to learn certain things about business and customer care, bla bla bla. It all made me realise one thing. The girl is a little girl…and she still thinks like one. I actually felt compassion for her. Hopefully, she will get to grow and improve in this journey of life and business.

My plan ends on December 5th, and it got me thinking about what to do when it does. I was going to engage So Fresh, but I figured, wait a minute! Why can’t I do these things myself na? Why pay someone an arm and a leg for something I can do myself? Well, I know I have time constraint issues, but I want to see how December goes, and if I’m able to manage to organise myself without a meal plan. Wish me luck ladies  :good:   :good:

But I have a feeling I’ll still return to some meal plan in January sha :haha:

@oluwakemine @bosa @ldike @pearl

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

@nicole the meals look good and yes I agree that nellies needs to improve and grow her business. I wanted to try her for the remainder of her 2weeks plan but couldn’t work out logistics with her.

@pearl please come and educate me in intermittent fasting o, what happens after breakfast of green tea or ginger tea? What to you eat the rest  of the day? I need to jumpstart my weight loss.

@oluwakemine why exactly are you putting mouth inside this weight loss matter :scratch:   :unsure:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

But why nau Linda @ldike :haha:   :haha: I still need to lose mummy paunch besides, as @nicole you once said, you can never be too skinny. :haha:

With these beautiful options, it looks like Nellie is out to redeem herself. Hopefully it will last.

December is a good enough time to try the self meal prep @nicole and see how it goes.

Linda, the intermittent fasting is basically eating at the same hour as you last ate the night before. Say, if you ate dinner at 7pm, you can eat breakfast at 7am the next morning. As for what you will eat afterwards, I don’t know oh B-) Healthy options I guess.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

I had to shout ”Jesus is Lord” after trying to post and I was redirected to 403 forbidden. I think it has to do with my staying too long on a page while I type.

@nicole: I really do feel for Nellies with your reports and my concerns are why not perfect selling of snacks and items before venturing into meal plans. I hope the meals plans are tailored to individual needs and not one size fits all. :unsure:

Moving forward, I don’t know where you shop for fruits & vegetables and how constant you have electricity but I must say that trying things out yourself is achievable if one is focused and disciplined.

@ldike: @oluwakemine is right. After the green tea or ginger tea, you eat the way you eat normally but in small portions + little/no in-between snacks which can be swapped for water.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hopefully, we will be done with this 403 forbidden issue soon @pearl

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pearl, I had to :haha: and  :cry:  at the same time for ‘I had to shout ”Jesus is Lord” after trying to post and I was redirected to 403 forbidden. I think it has to do with my staying too long on a page while I type.” #

My dear, I really pray it ends soon ohhhh. We’re updating our theme soonest, so all fingers are crossed oooh.

My people, I give up for this Nellies matter!  Just when I thought she was improving, she went Yaba left this weekend. They shared the timetable for the week. A lot of people were complaining about different things, but she stuck her ground. Talking about ‘wanting to help people achieve their goals’. People are complaining about your soups and pottage, but it’s pretty much a take it or leave it thing. I’m so glad this is my final week. Never again.

I’m going to make up my own timetable and plan. With effective planning, I’ll be fine. I also found a KETO lady in Surulere there (@ldike, I’ll tag you on her page, and even a few others in Ikeja area), and I’ll be buying a few things from her as well (almond bread, KETO sausage rolls, etc.). With the right mix and match, no shaking abeg.

Let Nellies find another set of people to scam.

As for this IF, I think I’ll get on it.

@oluwakemine, mummy pouch abi? In your imagination, more like  :whistle:   :whistle:

In other news, I’m down 3kg. I’ll put up a ticker this weekend, if I have an impressive number on my scale  :yahoo:   :bodyb:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@ldike

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Nellie sha fall her own hand  B-)   B-) But beta news is the 3kg weight loss oh @nicole :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :bodyb: At least something good came out of all Nellie’s drama.

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Thanks @nicole please tag me on the IG handles.

3kg! Yay.

Linda ooo, please get your act together :unsure:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@ldike, I kuku don’t know which weight you’re crying about oh. Slim fine sisi like you!  ;-)

@oluwakemine, considering how many of her meals I had to skip, sorry but Nellies doesn’t get to take the credit for this one  :nope:   :negative:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@nicole: Nellies went yaba left ke… :-( I want to assume only she knows what she is doing and up to.

And with the ups and downs you were able to achieve 3kg out of your wish…trust me when you make your own meal plan and you are focused you will get there. :hug:

hummm…another set of people to be scammed loading. :scratch: Its good you have tried it and your report didn’t fall short of my intuitions.

Quick question: are those meals tailored to individuals needs or its a one size fits all. :unsure:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pearl, my dear they are not tailored oh! She operates a take it or leave it policy. Even for me to communicate my non-dairy requirements was warfare! That’s why people revolted this weekend, because almost the whole menu didn’t go down well with people.

I’m really looking forward to seeing what I can achieve in December, on my own oh! Because honestly, I have taya!

Thanks for the encouragement hun :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.