Helping in the quest to shift those unwanted pounds!

Nicole's Weight Loss Journal

322 replies, 11 voices Last updated by  linda 1 day, 5 hours ago
Viewing 8 posts - 316 through 323 (of 323 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Woow, Nellies is really gunning for the presidency oh. This brownie looks yummy Nicole@nicole

How did the event go @bosa? Hope it was awesome. The shoot went smoothly, no tears at all.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

KETO Diary

Friday, November 03, 2017

Nellies is really bae shaaa! That was my breakfast today. A KETO pocket, it’s called. Tastes like a delicious meat pie. But her attitude still sucks :nope:

So, this week I KETO’d FULLY! No cheating at all! I can’t wait for my weigh-in tomorrow. I feel considerably leaner  ;-)

@oluwakemine, how you see am  B-)

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:good: :good:   :good:   Nicole @nicole. A full week of Keto, no cheating? Now, that’s just awesome. :bodyb:   :bodyb:

And this Keto pocket looks delish :munch: :munch:   I see she put in some veggies.

One day sha, Nellie’s attitude will change. B-)   B-)

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

KETO Diaries

Friday, November 17, 2018

My people. Long time no update abi? It has been a hellish 2 weeks!

First of all, make una help me see the ‘swallow’ from Nellies yesterday. I just ended week 2 of my 4-week meal plan with her. If I hadn’t already paid, I would have dropped out. The 1st week was awesome, and the meals were  :good:   :good: . But by the next week, oh boy eh! Out of 3 meals, only 1 would be edible. I can’t even begin to start complaining…

Is it their horrific pumpkin or lemon chicken pottage that made me (and a few other people in the Group) want to  :sick:   :sick: . Abi is it KETO pockets that were half baked? Abi is it their so-called chicken pepper soup with 2 or 3 small pieces of chicken drifting? Or is it yesterday’s ‘swallow’ that crumbled on impact? If it was that I don’t make the swallow at home, I would have said okay, maybe it’s hard. Or is it the so-called Fisherman’s okra that only had 1 piece of fish in it. No other morsel of seafood??? Abi the KETO bun that was spoilt, to which her response when people complained was that ‘her staff put them in the freezer and not fridge’??

Why are Nigerian entrepreneurs like this???

There was a mutiny amongst the people on the meal plan yesterday, because of the spoilt bun and disastrous ‘swallow’, so they have compensated us with a meal today (Shepherd’s Pie). I’m off for lunch in a bit, so I’ll take a picture. Wish me luck.

The bad part? Because half of her meals are inedible, it has led me to substitute on less-than healthy options. Like yesterday, when I saw what the mess of a ‘swallow’ was, I kuku ate the birthday small chops I’d earlier ignored. Abi the birthday cake I just ate a few minutes ago, out of hunger? Or two weeks ago, when I had to substitute her meal for a sandwich from Smoothie Express that gave me food poisoning that landed me in hospital? Chai, I don suffer!  :nope:   :nope:

But we still dey on top the matter.

She’s on a 3-day break until the 22nd, after which part 2 of my plan commences. Really praying they use their ‘break’ to get their act together!

I’m thinking of trying @mygreenapron next. I heard her meals are very healthy and delish. Not KETO though. Just healthy food. Might even try the So Fresh meal plan too.

Aluta continua  :bodyb:   :bodyb:

@oluwakemine @bosa @pearl @ldike @adaoraa @bibi

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:negative: :negative: These complaints are just too much oh for a brand that’s supposedly meant to make life easier Nicole @nicole. This is upsetting.

We will praying and fasting that they get their acts together, after the break. And she will be hyping her brand there on Instagram and she’s not putting in the work.

Thank God that the food poisoning scenario is over.

But sha, the excuse that her people put the buns in the freezer instead of fridge takes the cake. So, who is in charge? She or her people? And she sent it seeing the buns were burnt B-)

Abeg, look at other options Nicole.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwakemine, not burnt oh. SPOILT as in going off. She doesn’t have great customer service skills at all. In fact, she’s borderline rude.

So, this na their Shepherd’s Pie oh  :unsure:

I don’t even know what to say about it. Whilst the taste wasn’t altogether bad, the consistency was so soft…like baby mash. Made me feel nauseous so couldn’t do more than half of it. Thank God for the cake earlier. Nellies, na you biiiiko!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Geeezzzz!!! It’s spoilt and she’s talking about fridge and freezer. Okay, may God help her ministry. #stillprayingforherhonestly B-)

It will soon be over @nicole and you can try other options. Just hoping they will be better.

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Wow @nicole, and there I was on the phone with Kunbi yesterday about joining the plan when they resume, what killed it for me was when she told me they couldn’t guarantee my meals will get to me before 11am since I work at Ikeja mostly and their ikeja store is closed down. Na wa o.IG really deceives o, the pictures on IG are really nice, but I do have a problem with the way she ‘begs’ people to come and buy stuff. More importantly, it is good that you guys give her feedback, hopefully it has an effect no matter how little.

I called sofresh after I got off the phone with nellies, they sent me their meal plan but I didn’t see how that will work, since some days had parfait and salad, others had sandwich and juice or so, how is that supposed to sustain someone the whole day. Lol

I really want to keto, even if it just for 2 weeks, but this one nellies has fallen hand like this…

Viewing 8 posts - 316 through 323 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.