Helping in the quest to shift those unwanted pounds!

Nicole's Weight Loss Journal

322 replies, 11 voices Last updated by  linda 1 day, 6 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 323 total)
  • Author

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole those meals look interesting, so glad Nelly redeemed herself. I need this puff puff right now, but Nelly delivery will be a snob to Apapa roads… :haha:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Did you say Apapa @bosa:haha: Just enjoy the sight of the puff puff.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa and it tasted so good! @oluwakemine is so evil…asking you to enjoy the sight of the puff puff :haha: . But seriously, I wonder what a willing person would be willing to charge for delivery fees  :wacko:

Na wa oh! On a side note, I went to Ikeja for a meeting this morning, and I saw that the trucks had totally cordoned off one of those bridges, as in no car can pass at all! Hian! Ambode oooooooo  :nope:   :nope:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole don’t mind this @oluwakemine, just imagine!! :scratch: Anyho i have enjoyed the sight, I know they wont have Apapa in their delivery location, if they try it the cost may be 3 times the actual cost of the puff puff. One weekend i shall enjoy this…

Hmmmm which bridge? I thought the trucks were behaving better.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Bos @bosa and Nicole @nicole, I’m just being realistic oh. I know what I faced yesterday to get to the Island, so multiply that by getting puff puff to Apapa, it’s going to be one interesting journey and cost too.

We don’t have a governor in Lagos oh, just some man, who likes to plant trees in the middle of the road and do Eko for show. B-)

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

I know y’all know how I feel about the so-called Governor, so I will just gently waka pass this one. But mehn, those tankers!!!

@bosa, better ke? Not in any shape or form oh! Still very bad!

@oluwakemine, I can imagine how hard it was. Commuting in Lagos is   :muaha:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@oluwakemine really? What time of the day? These menance is now like part of our everyday life. Ambode’s nap is taking too long oh when will he wake?

@nicole lol no need to talk abi? Pls don’t forget to look out for me as per tomorrow morning. I’m no longer driving cos of the Wedding. Hopefully my sister will still be able to pick me as planned and traffic won’t scare her.

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Hello ladies, lagos traffic is hell!!! Amobode oo : :growlmad:

anyways, looking forward to seeing you ladies tomorrow. @bosa @nicole @oluwakemine @bibi @pearl

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  linda.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

KETO Diaries

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

So, I have been very strictly KETO-ing this week. With Kemi and I interviewing on Saturday, we can’t afford to be Puff Mummies on screen oh  :haha:

Thanks to Nellies who has been hooking me up BIG TIME! Lunch today was a lemon, chia seed cake which was soooooo good, i almost forgot to take a picture  :dohh: . It was lovely. She makes the KETO that much easier!

@oluwakemine, I just might be skinnier than you on Saturday  ;-)

@bosa @adaoraa @ldike

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha: @puff mummies. Not even if you try to.   Well with the current keto scenario, that’s very possible  @nicole Well done. Mehn, Saturday is almost here  :yahoo: and  we can move on to the next phase.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Puff mummy indeed…. @nicole that looks really delicious..

@oluwakemine yes oh Saturday is here, I wish i could make it but for Yemisi’s program….Will be cheering you both in the spirit. :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

It’s great that you are going for the program @bosa. I wish I could go but there will be another time. :yes: :yes: Don’t worry, we will visualise our cheering squad and try not to mess up our facebeats. :haha:   :haha:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@oluwakemine God will keep us all together for many more programs. Oh cry, you will definitely cry…….just dab the face beat with caution… :yes:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen @bosa and we will try to dab with caution :yes:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Is Nellies bae or is she bae?! I thought was enjoying KETO’ing before! Mehn, this week has taken it to another level!

That was breakfast on Thursday…a KETO-chocolate brownie, which I had with some pomegranate green tea :coffee: . Lunch was Nsala Pepper Soup (which I didn’t quite dig, if I’m to be honest), but that’s been the only  :negative: this week. Every other thing has been a hit, back to back. Chaiii! Nellies for President!

Alas, today is D-day and I haven’t lost as much weight as I’d liked. I wish I hadn’t been so unserious last week. Ah well. It is what it is  :unsure: . Not quite a Puff Mummy, but not a lekpa either…lol!

@bosa, thanks hun. I’ve told my story so many times, I’m not sure I’ll have tears oh. But who knows  ;-) . We’ll appreciate your support in spirit. Have fun at Yemisi’s event.

@oluwakemine, see you in a few  :yahoo:

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 323 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.