Helping in the quest to shift those unwanted pounds!

Nicole's Weight Loss Journal

345 replies, 11 voices Last updated by  Pearl 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 346 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Naked Chocolate Cake

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Cauliflower Fried Rice

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Cloud Bread Burger (with a beef patty)

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Coconut Pancakes with sugar-free Strawberry Syrup

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Cloud Bread Ham & Egg Sandwich 

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Pork Chop Stir Fry

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Cauliflower Rice & Stew

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

My life in a nutshell (if you can call the beginning process that). I am giggling like I’m being tickled.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: I see you are a foodie Becca @smiley. You’re in good company :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Becca hun @smiley, oh wow! A foodie like me :haha:

My dear, e no easy o! I fell off the wagon over the last few weeks like kilode! Just crawling back on it now. Do you have a sweet tooth like me?

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

Hehehehe. @nicole, Na real sweet tooth. Funny enough, I have been on so many keto groups to be inspired but I didn’t feel the urge to lose till I started reading @nicole‘s experience. So I ate half of a huge bar of Akuafo Chocolate made with Ghana cocoa, ate rice,  eba and afang soup yesterday.  Today,  I started with eating eggs with little pepper and tomato.  For snack, I took roasted corn and coconut. Not sure if that is keto compliant. For lunch, shredded lettuce, two boiled eggs, half of a huge cucumber and a piece of fish and a lil coconut oil.  I don’t have sausages so I substituted with fish. For the past 3-4 years,  I have weighed btw 93-95. Last month,  it got to 98. I’ve got the Christian mother and the thighs and big boobs. I sincerely pray I can keep this up!  :test:

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

@oluwakemine, my foodie level is serious. I can cook for Africa and I cook per month.  So my freezer is always stocked. I manage to take small portions of everything except Rice. How I will cope with the Keto fast,  I don’t know.  Will probably just do small portions too.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

It’s not going  to be easy Becca @smiley but you will do just fine. What you need is discipline and keep your ideal weight goal in mind. That should motivate you.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@smiley hun, nothing do you! You’ll cope  :good:   :good:   :good:

You tried with your first attempt, except for that corn  :negative: . But slow and steady. Don’t worry, na me and you! We’ll lose that weight together  :bodyb:   :bodyb:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

KETO DIET

July 21, 2017

So after a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG break in transmission, and the addition of a few extra kilos  :dohh: , I got back on the wagon this week.

Since Tuesday, I’ve been having eggs & sausages for breakfast, and cabbage fufu & ogbono soup for lunch. No dinner, except a handful of nuts each day…and a few sticks of sugar free gum during the day.

Let the games begin!!!  :bodyb:   :bodyb:   :bodyb:

cc: @oluwakemine @smiley @adaoraa @bosa @pearl @ldike @bsquare (even though you are not eligible to diet  ;-) )

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.