Helping in the quest to shift those unwanted pounds!

Nicole's Weight Loss Journal

223 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 1 month ago
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks @pearl hun  :hugs:

Thanks @adaoraa sweetie. And it’s not invisible fat oh  :haha: . Meanwhile, it’s 74kg…not 76  B-)   B-) . How now babes. How’s your own fitfam coming along?  :bodyb:

@bosa, I had to  :rofl: at you. Fruits for breakfast…and then red velvet cake. Kontinu  :haha: . Seriously hun, having treats now and then isn’t bad, so you’re on track :awww: . I know you’ll lose this your tiny weight soon. And if you like, don’t start your journal oh!  :flasher:

@oluwakemine, well…I kuku had to eat normal food at the Careers Fair yesterday, lest hunger flog me in faraway Ajah. But back on it today  :yes:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

And as for having the time, @adaoraa it hasn’t been easy oh! I save my baking for Sunday afternoon, so have to psych myself up before then :haha:. My weekends are my main cooking days anyways, so I guess I’m used to it.

Don’t worry, you’ll soon get into the rhythm of things. Being a working mom isn’t beans at all! It gets easier :hugs:

Profile gravatar of Adaora
    Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

I dey o! I had a plan to loose 2kg every month but I had this bad cold after I lost my January 2kg gained it all back this month anyway back to business and gym today. God willing!

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole yea. Weekend is my cooking time as well. I make one soup, stew, a treat easy meal and one protein meal for the week. Can’t imagine adding baking though  :dohh:   :dohh:  hopefully it wld get easier soon and having a flu didn’t help at all!!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Pele @adaoraa hun. Being ill doesn’t help fitfam at all! I know how I fell off my KETO wagon with my last weekend’s illness. Sending you lots of hugs hun! I know you’ll lose the 2kg and more this month :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hallo ladies. I haven’t posted an update in a while. Will do so soonest.

Just wanted to share the awesome meal plan from the KETOGENIC World on Facebook, with you. The KETO diet is really awesome, and the results are always very evident…and quickly too.

It’s not that hard…trust me! Good luck, ladies  :bodyb:   :bodyb:

cc:  @lizzyt @ayaoye30 @somia  @jumjumjum @oluwakemine

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole.
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Yep…KETO-yummy  ;-)   ;-)

Happy New Month, gorgeous ladies  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

@bosa@pearl @adaoraa @lizzyt @ayaoye30 @somia  @jumjumjum @oluwakemine

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

KETO DIARY

March 7th, 2017

Hello lovely ladies :heart:

I haven’t posted here in a bit…that’s because I had a few issues last week…

First of all, I learned a lesson. One can’t be blasé and careless on this KETO diet. Your meals have to be planned with love. I got comfortable and stopped planning my meals…choosing instead to send for one goat meat here, one boiled egg there. The result was I wasn’t enjoying what I was eating…and that just opened the door to cheating, mainly with plantain chips on the way home  :dohh: :dohh:

Secondly, I am DONE with eggs. At least for now! On Thursday, as I was eating my meal of sunny side up eggs, I almost threw up   :sick:   :sick:   :sick:   :sick:   :sick: . And it’s the same feeling I’ve had with boiled eggs, egg stew, any kind of eggs. So I’m on an egg vacation for now  :cry:

The good news is that I’m fully back. Lenten fast has led to me eating fewer meals, so planning hasn’t been too hard. And I’m also planning my meals with love now. But the better news? I FOUND SOMEONE WHO SELLS COCONUT POUNDO!!! As in, I can now eat swallow  :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo: .

P.S: Anyone on the KETO diet needs to be a member of Ketogenic World on Facebook! Ebere (@eby) recommended it, I joined, and my mind has been blown by the women there…the recipes, the weight loss…it’s truly something!

So…all things being equal, I’ll have a weigh-in this Friday…or maybe next  ;-)

@bosa@pearl @adaoraa @lizzyt @ayaoye30 @somia  @jumjumjum @oluwakemine

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Did I hear, coconut poundo? I swear Keto is not a diet,  its alternative eating oh.

I feel you regarding eggs. It can become tiring. And I look forward to the weigh in this week.  ;-)

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Nice!!! Well done mama and welcome back. Thanks a lot for the menu as well saved it and would use it towards my meal prep for next week. :wohoo: Also joined the group on Facebook hopefully they accept my one man gang page on Facebook. Let us know how you get on this week! :heart:   :heart: @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwakemine…yes oh! But just found out how expensive the pound yam is, and I’m having a rethink :haha:

@adaoraa sweets, which kin one man gang :haha:. My dear, you’ll LOVE the group. It’s so inspirational! How’s my baby doing? Decided on the birthday plans yet?

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole hahaha I created the page to join a fitness group ages ago so sometimes people think it’s fraud that’s why I call it one man gang. Decided to go do a cake smash photoshoot so I am super excited about that. I also boooked mass on his actual birthday the 12th. If I have energy would take him to a play centre that has loads of things for kids his age to do then have family over in the evening. Should be fun.  :yahoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww bless! I’m sure the cake smash shoot would be soooo lovely, @adaoraa  :cloud9:   :cloud9: . Mass is a definite, and the play centre also sounds like a great idea! So so lovely! Even though we won’t be there in the flesh, the girls and I will be there in spirit  :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

KETO DIARY

March 8th, 2017

So…this was brunch today. As per Lenten fast, I can’t do breakfast…so had this pork chop and stir fry meal. It wasn’t bad. The slab of yellow is some butter I tried to add (for the fat)…but the pork was way fatty enough, so didn’t bother.

Having sausages in about an hour (early dinner). Looking forward to when I can start this KETO-swallow business  :whistle:

@adaoraa  @bosa@pearl  @oluwakemine

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole this looks so yummmmmm!! I could do with it right now. Re you and your keto friendly swallow hmmm I no dey o! My colleague that is doing keto says once you reach your target weight you are allowed one cheat day a week to do as you please. Have you heard that before? :unsure:

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 224 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.