Helping in the quest to shift those unwanted pounds!

Nicole's Weight Loss Journal

223 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 1 month, 1 week ago
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

LOL @ looking for 68kg. Yea i can be disciplined but time at work is my weakness especially when the workload drops which is happening now.  I am actually stunned cos my clothes don’t feel snug as they do when i put on weight, so i expected to see 62-64 on the scale. This old age something sef, i plan to start measurements also – not sure i trust the scale that much again… :wacko:

Oh so the ginger is in hot water? that’s like ginger tea, i was looking for something to spice up the water drinking. Any other ideas besides cucumber and lemon? I will dig up some of your recipes.

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

:haha: at old age something, @bosa. My dear, I tell you oh! Measurements are a good idea. So far, na eye measurement I’ve been using :haha:.

I even forgot about the ginger. I’ll incorporate it into my routine too  :bodyb:   :bodyb:

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Okay, I have been following this thread since morning @nicole and @bosa.  I may soon be joining this weight loss business. Last Monday, I tried some of my trusted pants and guess what? :wacko:  It didn’t get past my hips and the ones that did were very tight at the waist.

So, na only hips and belle, I dey gather my own weight and with no boobs to speak of, I will soon be looking flat chested, if I don’t get my acts together.

It feels good, I must say, but the weight should distribute equally biko. :yes:

And Bosa, you need to see Nicole now oh, trim and fab. Keto looks like game to me. :good:

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi.
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwakemine, thanks dear…but no try am oh! KETO for who? You must be joking. So you’ll now disappear completely abi? Abeg, we like you like this :haha:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

KETO DIET

FEBRUARY 17TH, 2017

So, I finally had the courage to weigh myself today….

Not too bad, considering the 5-day bender I had…and my Val’s day holiday. But not as impressive as previous weeks either.

74kg on the dot.

Halfway there  :good:   :good:   :good:

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@oluwakemine that’s where the weight is piling for me also….Hips just expanding like rubber band – i was happy with my boyish figure oh :haha: tummy and Christian mother arms loading…..That’s why i attributed it to age. Keto ko Carbs ni, please don’t disappear.

@nicole that is impressive, don’t be too hard on yourself. Baby steps……. :good:

I need to get a ticker going also, let me confirm the weight with my own scale…..That hospital scale can be dodgy… :haha:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, go ahead and blame the scale why don’t you :haha:. But seriously sha, some of these scales are awful. When we flew to Bonny last year, because of the size of the plane, they had to weigh us passengers. I almost  :argh: when I saw how many kilograms the blasted scale added for me! Haaaa! 80-what?! Not me and them  :ignore:   :ignore:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha:, so, like nowadays photos, scales don’t tell the whole truth.

Okay, I might not do Keto after all. @bosa. What I really want is to lose the belly fat, I really don’t mind the weight.

I’ll see my mother-in-law soon and perhaps, I can be let off the hook for at least gaining some weight. The last time, I saw her, she and her sisters had asked me, if I had a health condition, that was making me not to add weight :wacko:   :haha:   :haha:

You have gone far with this weight loss oh @nicole. Only 6kg to go.  :good:   :good:

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

LOL :haha: i can imagine that said in yoruba……after 2 sets of twins yet you look like their elder sister.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

KETO DIET

February 20th, 2017

Soooo, that was breakfast this morning! The most DELICIOUS gingerbread loaf ever…made by yours truly  B-) . I wish it looked half as good as it tastes. I’m so proud of myself right now  B-)   B-) . Only 10 grams of carbs right there! You have to beg me for this recipe ooooh  :haha:

This is after a weekend when I had to give KETO  break. My expert nanny is still being expect, so I am still stuck with these 2 jokers….so you can imagine the stress. Had a heck of a migraine on Saturday…and I knew it was no time to be eating only egg and meat. I had to chop oh! But I’m back now. Worried about Wednesday, because I have an all-day seminar at Lagos Business School, and not sure if I can find anything compliant to eat all the way there in Ajah…but God dey!

What’s popping, @oluwakemine, @bosa, @pearl and @adaoraa? Hope you all had a great weekend. Bosa, start your own weight loss journal na…to document the loss of the 1kg you want to lose  :flasher:

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole.
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

N-I-C-O-L-E!! @nicole, well done oh. 1kg abi? :haha:   :haha:   :haha: So, that nanny is still not here. Na wa for am. So, undecisive.

Okay,  we will grovel sef for the recipe, at least, let’s try for this weekend abeg. How about you pack your own lunch for the seminar, that way, you won’t be thrown so off track?

Anyways, it’s just one day.

Profile gravatar of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Awesome @nicole, so happy for you.

@bosa, its ginger grated in hot water (ginger tea).

Profile gravatar of Adaora
    Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Well done @nicole!! 76 kg :yahoo:   :yahoo:  2017 is indeed the year you finally move ur invisible fat we can’t see!! Please how do you have time to do all this your yummy cooking and baking! I find myself exhausted by weekend maybe my body isn’t used to the work hustle yet. :sleep:

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole that’s a huge responsibility oh to start my own journal :scratch: . Here it goes, I must say i’m eating much cleaner and do not miss my aerobic classes but i fall into temptation with cake. I had carrots, apple and cucumber for breakfast/snacks but someone gave me a lovely moist red velvet cake for breakfast  :munch: That would have been a sin if it was not eaten oh………… :haha:

I made pepper soup over the weekend so days i’m hungry after aerobics i have that with a tiny piece of yam. I’ve also tried to reduce my rice intake and do amala for lunch. I need to get back on the quinoa bla but missing my old nanny who knew how to package me good.

Final confession, i’m counting down to lent. I promise to me more accountable after then…. :haha:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha:  Sensible albeit sneaky in there, :whistle: :whistle: anyways, @bosa, start ya own thread nau?  So, we can come and stalk you there.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 224 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.