Helping in the quest to shift those unwanted pounds!

Meal Plan

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole 1 year, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

So….I got this meal plan a little while back, and thought to share it with my FC family :) <3

MONDAY
    Monday
    Breakfast: 2 pieces of boiled potatoes with mixed vegetables + a piece of fish
    Lunch: Lentil soup with vegetables / 1 small oven roasted plantain with vegetable sauce
    Snack: 2 Oranges

TUESDAY
    Tuesday
    Breakfast: 2 Scrambled egg whites + chicken breast in vegetables, fried with 1/2 TBSP of olive oil
    Lunch: Unripe plantain porridge + chicken/fish
    Snack: Fruits of your choice

WEDNESDAY
    Wednesday
    Breakfast: Green smoothie, made from celery, 1 medium cucumber + a handful of spinach + 1 apple or a little 1 slice of pineapple to taste
    Lunch: Plantain Flour + fish and vegetable soup, made with 1 TBSP of palm oil

THURSDAY
    Thursday
    Breakfast: 3 medium sized boiled potatoes + stir fry vegetables
    Lunch: Beans porridge + salmon/ liver or kidney
    Snack: Almond nuts or any nuts (1/2 cup per serving)

FRIDAY
    Friday
    Breakfast: Sandwich, made from 2 slices of whole grain bread + chicken slice with lettuce and tomatoes as filling
    Lunch: 1 cup of beans & plantain porridge with ugwu, with 1 TBSP of palm oil

SATURDAY
    Saturday
    Breakfast: Green smoothie, made from celery, 1 medium cucumber + a handful of spinach + 1 apple or a little 1 slice of pineapple to taste
    Lunch: 3 medium sized grilled Sweet potatoes + vegetable and chicken stir fry
    Snack: Almond nuts or any nuts (1/2 cup per serving)

SUNDAY
    Sunday
    Breakfast: Fruit platter
    Lunch: Treat yourself (in moderation)
    Snack: Fish pepper soup or chicken & tomato salad (1 tsp lean dressing)

Profile photo of Nadia
    Nadia
    Participant
    @nadia

Thanks for this @nicole. :hug:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@nadia, thanks for even reminding me of this thread. I definitely need a reset button as I have allowed stress make eat like a crazy woman. I absolutely need to go back to eating healthy  :good:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.