Helping in the quest to shift those unwanted pounds!

Bos's Wellness Diary Sessions

76 replies, 7 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 2 days, 6 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Thanks ladies @oluwakemine @nicole, yes oh self motivation!!

Monday 09-Oct-2017 Diary Session

@oluwakemine today’s smoothie was: 4-6 blueberries, 1 green apple, a quarter cucumber, handful spinach leaves, a few mint leaves and some watermelon.

Water: I have had 3-24oz of water with lemon slices already, hopefully i can have 2 more before work is over then the rest during aerobic classes.

Snack: Salad without dressing (was lazy to make) – cabbage, egg, lettuce, carrot & tomato.

Lunch: Boiled Chicken and sweet pepper sauce with boiled sweet potato.

Dinner: No idea yet, maybe some grilled turkey with Roobis tea after aerobic classes.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

That smoothies sounds like a load of goodness @bosa :good:   :good:   And your lunch nko, you don finish am abi? :haha:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole i will send the app via whatsapp but the name on the screen is “Lose Belly Fat at home”. It was one of those app adverts on Fb.

@oluwakemine the smoothie wasn’t sweet…… :negative: but like @nicole‘s cucumber for yam sub I have acquired the taste. I do sweet smoothies twice a week. Yes oh both snack and lunch is over, I am presently chewing gum ‘cos the meal portions are small so my tummy still has space…. :haha: Thank God for water!!

Oh by the way, check out my lunch yesterday…..1st rice meal for last week…..*may you not see the dodo hidden* in fact, i give up, dodo has to go with rice and beans, just reduced portions….. B-)

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, not bad. Not bad at all. I know berries can have a tangy taste for a smoothie, but still a lovely one. Well done momma. I will share my own austere breakfast in my diary  :dohh:

As for the rice, I will forgive you because of the portion size and veggies  :whistle:   :whistle:

Thanks for the app hun. I’ll download it now  :yes:   :yes:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha: The amount of veggies here is even more than the rice, so you are forgiven :good:   :good: @bosa

Don’t fall for temptation, keep drinking your water. :bodyb:   :bodyb:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Bos @bosa. Have you abandoned the diary already? Biko, come and update us on how you are doing. :hugs:   :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Bos @bosa. Have you abandoned the diary already? Biko, come and update us on how you are doing. :hugs:   :hugs:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Hello @oluwakemine, I haven’t oh…..Thanks for checking up.

I just forget to take pictures these days as i eat between work. It’s been a bit hectic but i have been both good and bad.

I exercise 6 days a week now, Sunday is my rest day. I still eat clean but had quite a bit of cheats this week – chocolate from a someone who just returned from leave (I couldn’t say no), ground nut while watching series in the evening and some cake.

All in all, I am quite proud of myself. Still haven’t gotten around to do the measurements, I will do so this weekend. However, my pant bands are a lot freer these days, so i’m on the right track.

@nicole @bibi

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:good: :good:   :good:   Good one Bos @bosa, but this your tendency to sneak in treats is something else sha but all well.

The Lord is your strength and remember, all work and no play makes Bos a smart babe :whistle:   :whistle:   :hugs:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Go @bosa! Go @bosa!! Go @bosa…Pants freer…Thats good to hear.

Keep it up. :bodyb:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@oluwakemine what is life without these treats? :haha: Seriously though, working on my self control as it’s so hard to work out. so much sweat and pain, yet you hear its just a tiny amount of calories you have burnt…. :-( Thanks @pearl, prayer is to keep it up.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha: I like this part, @bos @Seriously though, working on my self control as it’s so hard to work out. so much sweat and pain, yet you hear its just a tiny amount of calories you have burnt. Maybe you should try to recognize your treat triggers and take it from there.

I know one is accessibility of these treats for you, if the treats are not within reach, you can do amazingly well.

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

@oluwakemine I thought @bosa had reached her goal thats why we werent getting updates. Weldone on the free pants band milestone.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Bibi @bibi, so you noticed as well the lack of updates. Bos @bosa done well so far but has to keep up the tempo, especially as she has a weakness for treats. ;-)   ;-)

Howdy?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa hun, well done you! It’s the result that counts ojare, don’t mind Madams @oluwakemine and @bibi :haha:

I’m struggling with the exercise part, so hopeful I can include that in my routine at some point.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.