Helping in the quest to shift those unwanted pounds!

Bos's Wellness Diary Sessions

49 replies, 7 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 week, 5 days ago
Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Thanks ladies @oluwakemine @nicole, yes oh self motivation!!

Monday 09-Oct-2017 Diary Session

@oluwakemine today’s smoothie was: 4-6 blueberries, 1 green apple, a quarter cucumber, handful spinach leaves, a few mint leaves and some watermelon.

Water: I have had 3-24oz of water with lemon slices already, hopefully i can have 2 more before work is over then the rest during aerobic classes.

Snack: Salad without dressing (was lazy to make) – cabbage, egg, lettuce, carrot & tomato.

Lunch: Boiled Chicken and sweet pepper sauce with boiled sweet potato.

Dinner: No idea yet, maybe some grilled turkey with Roobis tea after aerobic classes.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

That smoothies sounds like a load of goodness @bosa :good:   :good:   And your lunch nko, you don finish am abi? :haha:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole i will send the app via whatsapp but the name on the screen is “Lose Belly Fat at home”. It was one of those app adverts on Fb.

@oluwakemine the smoothie wasn’t sweet…… :negative: but like @nicole‘s cucumber for yam sub I have acquired the taste. I do sweet smoothies twice a week. Yes oh both snack and lunch is over, I am presently chewing gum ‘cos the meal portions are small so my tummy still has space…. :haha: Thank God for water!!

Oh by the way, check out my lunch yesterday…..1st rice meal for last week…..*may you not see the dodo hidden* in fact, i give up, dodo has to go with rice and beans, just reduced portions….. B-)

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, not bad. Not bad at all. I know berries can have a tangy taste for a smoothie, but still a lovely one. Well done momma. I will share my own austere breakfast in my diary  :dohh:

As for the rice, I will forgive you because of the portion size and veggies  :whistle:   :whistle:

Thanks for the app hun. I’ll download it now  :yes:   :yes:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha: The amount of veggies here is even more than the rice, so you are forgiven :good:   :good: @bosa

Don’t fall for temptation, keep drinking your water. :bodyb:   :bodyb:

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.