Helping in the quest to shift those unwanted pounds!

Bos's Wellness Diary Sessions

76 replies, 7 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 2 days, 6 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa please how did the cake appear in your bag?  :haha:

And it’s not cloud cake oooo! It’s cloud bread. There is nothing cloudy about the cake. In fact, you might not even realize you’re eating healthy cake…especially the chocolate cake. I think I have the recipe in my diary. Very very nice :yes:

All in all, you’re trying my dear! Very well done! I desperately need to incorporate exercise into my routine!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Not eating the puff puff surely counts for something Bos @bosa. There’s a major improvement in your diet, especially the smoothie part. It so clear that preparation is key in this business.

Oyefunke @aadetoyin, I think, you might get inspired by some of the smoothies here. :heart:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole pardon me oh cloudy cake indeed :rofl: I shall check for the recipe in your diary, I think i recall the mention.

Thanks @oluwakemine let’s see how i would withstand the temptation when faced with puff puff :haha:

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Bos.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole I was thinking about that. In fact i am being drafted to ISO for my sister company in PH and whilst having the ISO cap i thought hmmmmm what is my form of measurement for this exercise. SO your question is quite timely. I am not sure of weighing i sometimes i could gain muscles while exercising thereby giving me a false weight. I think i would prefer measurements, its the mummy pouch i want gone, I think i am okay with my weight. I have accepted that the 63-65kg days are here to stay and the 58kg days may be over and done. For weight wise, I do not expect to exceed 65kg, I could have my waist measured monthly? Better still, set a target and try to achieve it. Any ideas on this waist trims/trainers? Do they work? Most people use them while exercising…

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYOBxojgRu2/?taken-by=shredderfitng 

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

@oluwakemine thanks for bringing me here. Very interesting thread.

@Bos, I hail ooo

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

I have heard and seen a lot about the waist trainers…but all in social media, so it could be a marketing  ploy  @bosa however there is no harm in trying it. If it works, fantastic,  if it doesn’t, you a shape wear be dat.  :yes:

And you’re quite right about the muscles and weight business,  measurements sounds better, but you can do a weigh in once in a while  just to check, where you at. :bodyb:

Oyefunke @aadetoyin:heart:

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Diary Sessions – September 19-21, 2017

Hello diary session, I have been MIA. That doesn’t mean I have forgotten about this journey, this week started off good, it still good ish but can be better. :blush:

For some strange reason, something I would never do, on Sunday I walked into Cold stone ALONE…. to buy ice cream  :haha: soooo not me, I assumed Husby would share with me but he wasn’t interested. My lil man says ice cream is disgusting so I didn’t bother with him, ended up giving it to my nanny after I forced myself to eat it half way.

Monday, Tuesday were good days, I ate clean and exercised. Now Wednesday, my sister returned from an Europe tour bearing goodies from each country she visited. So I had a sugar filled Wednesday evening…..Thursday was a BAD BAD day, my sister got this dutch waffles – Stroopwafel, that thing, is my weakness – when I lived in the UK and was a skinny size 6 it was okay to gobble a pack in one sitting, these days even having 4 pieces at one go is a terrible decision. 1 piece of that silly thing is about 140-160 calories  :negative: Ironically I don’t care for regular waffles but this tiny thing, kills me mehn…… *hides face* and she brought 2 packets. I had 4 at work, had another pack of vanilla cookies someone sold and some cake from a colleague’s birthday – found myself eating some icing – strange moves *smh*. This sugar moves is so unlike me so I wonder what’s happening :haha:

see how sinful this thing is. It is like 2 thin layers of waffles with caramel-like syrup in the middle

The good news is that it seems my mummy pouch is disappearing :yahoo: most of my pants that were tight around the waist are a lot freer, in fact the jeans I wore yesterday without a belt was quite loose I had to double check the size. So maybe my body is rejoicing on my behalf hence the sugar rush  B-)

I have also been quite good with my meals, I don’t even miss rice, surprisingly but that dodo something eh it is hard. How do I eat beans without dodo? So I reduce my beans portion to make up for the dodo……lol

The one who gave me all these temptations also brought the right tea to get rid of them. So my sis gave me this peppermint tea so I sic myself that as I eat, I am cleaning out…. :yes:

Goals for next week:

I have gained some stamina and strength so I downloaded walking/running and floor exercise apps, I currently work out 5 days a week; I have mid-week service on Wednesday evening so I do not make my evening classes. I plan to add Wednesday morning or evening after church using one of these apps.

I also plan to freeze varieties of fruits/vegetables for my smoothies on Sunday evening so it’s just to blend in the mornings; I find out that I practically have the same or quite similar smoothie most times then i’m not encouraged to have them.

Hopefully I bring better news next week…..Have an awesome weekend ladies @oluwakemine @aadetoyin @bibi @nicole :heart:   :rose:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good job, @bosa. Have a great weekend!

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

@nicole Is it difficult to go through this keto stuff without cheating? this @bosa is a super cheat :haha:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bibi, @bosa isn’t on KETO na. And we’re all allowed a cheat day or two  ;-) . The important thing is that it’s working for her and she’s seeing results  :good:

As for you, just give birth first. I shall come and convert you to KETO immediately!!!!  :haha:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

AHHHHH @bibi you have finished me. Me super cheat….. :haha:

How come you only show on days i’m bad eh, when i’m all good you won’t comment oh ;-) I am not on KETO, some of their meals interests me however, I still haven’t got around to even prepare them. Thank you jare @nicole shey the koko is being achieved. I am not usually like this on a sugar high, I promise to be good when my packs of baddies are finished. I wish i had the will-power to keep a pack for you @bibi, you will speak chinese.. :haha:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha:   So, you will finish the packs abi @bosa? Weh done ma, thank God for the results oh. At the end of the day, that’s all that really matter. Go on with very good bad self. What fruits do you often use for your smoothie.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@oluwakemine Yes ma, finished the pack yesterday so now that is over i can focus… :haha:

As for the smoothies, it all depends, I will list them out as i go along. Sometimes they are more veggies, sometimes fruits…

I had a good weekend, I had to be at Chevron for a meeting for 10am on Saturday so i missed my aerobic classes. However I tried out one of the new apps i downloaded, It was wicked…. :scratch: simple but intensive, i skipped some knee hurting routines but yea still took me 30mins…Quite proud of myself :good:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

You on a roll mama @bosa. :good:   :good:   :good: Self motivated.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Well done, @bosa dear. Please send me the name of that app  :bodyb:   :bodyb:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.