Sharing all our favourite videos – fertility related and otherwise.

Videos We Love!

24 replies, 7 voices Last updated by  Nicole 1 month ago
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Okay Linda @ldike. The young lady in the video is a maid, who put two rats that she killed in a pot of Jollof rice in her madam’s kitchen.  She had earlier told her madam about the rats she killed and mentioned, she had put them in one nylon but in actual fact, had put them in the pot of Jollof rice.

It was the son of the woman, who discovered the rats in the pot and his girlfriend who raised the alarm. No reason for her dastardly act.

Meanwhile, before the Jollof rice issue, she had urinated in the kitchen..just because.

Why??? :headspin:   :headspin:   :headspin:

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

I have been trying to post on this forum since Friday Morning. Thank you for the video @nicole. I am super grateful. My hubby and I saw it and couldn’t stop laughing when the woman said You people are making me shy! We also saw that of TY Bello and we were encouraged. I can’t wait to finish the Meds I am on and start the process. Thank you again.

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

Meanwhile, that Cotonu girl is the definition of Death. Wetin? Who offended her in the family? What is the probability that she has not used Urine to cook food for that family?

We need the spirit of discernment where making choices of maids are concerned . It is well

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

You’re so welcome, @smiley hun. Pastor Essien is just too funny :haha:

As for that Cotonou girl  :negative:   :negative:   :negative:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

You’re so welcome, @smiley hun. Pastor Essien is just too funny :haha:

As for that Cotonou girl  :negative:   :negative:   :negative:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

I had a good laugh watching this :haha: . It’s funny, but at the same time, it’s not :haha: . “It will h-u-m-b-l-e you!!” That cracked me up :haha:

I wanted to post this in the Pregnancy Group, but thought not to frighten the ladies there (Pearl and Bibi can handle it :bodyb: ) . To the rest of us…enjoy!

@oluwakemine @bosa @pearl @ldike @bibi @adaoraa @annie @smiley

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Nicole.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:-) :-)   God bless Marcy for sharing this and of course the lil prince. Nine pounds baby :bodyb:   :bodyb:   :bodyb: God is good.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

LOL it will indeed humble you. I like how outspoken she was without leaving out details. She is a strong woman, :good: her contractions must have been out of the world, to be crashing the chart like that. I do not want to imagine the pain, mine was average only spiking sometimes and i was going gaga. Then 2-3mins long, mehn that is some ish!

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

This lady went through a lot. I am happy for her. But mooing like a cow??? :haha:

I dont think i want to be humbled o. God willing, C.S straight up!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@smiley, I thought I was the only one who thought so!!!!!!!

No regrets for my CS oh. No regrets  B-)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.