Sharing all our favourite videos – fertility related and otherwise.

Make-Up Videos

23 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Nicole 1 year, 9 months ago
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

https://youtu.be/QbDa9acpxrc

@nicole is it working now? How do I make it show like a video the way yours shows?

Oh yes the joys of staying at home!!! :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi @adaoraa hun. It should work with you just pasting the link oh. Maybe it’s because you had text below? Let me try it and see how it works…

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Yep. It worked, @adaoraa hun. Try pasting the link alone, and let’s see if that works  :yes:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

<div class=”ytp-html5-clipboard”>https://youtu.be/TMo4UZEK-tU</div&gt;

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole I tried to post the eyebrow one and see what happened. How come yours worked with text? Do you usually use the insert link?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@adaoraa hun, no I just paste the link straight in the box. I don’t use the insert link. Maybe that’s why it isn’t working? Do you want to re-try?

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole I actually didn’t the last time. Let me retry.

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole finally!! I copied this link directly from my address bar instead of using the youtube setting that says copy link that’s why it worked this time. Oh well. Thank you so much for your help! Off to look for easy tutorials :yahoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

@ldike and @oluwakemine, @adaoraa is about to take us to CHURCH!!! Give it to us, sister!!!  B-)   B-)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.