Sharing all our favourite videos – fertility related and otherwise.

Make-Up Videos

23 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 1 year, 4 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@adaoraa hunnie. Biko, can you please share those videos from before (eyebrows, eyeshadow, contouring, and everyone you recommend)  :blush: :blush: . It was one of the main reasons we created this Group sef  :haha: :haha:

Profile gravatar of Adaora
    Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole hahahaha I have set a reminder to do it this weekend. Have a great weekend hun. :hug:   :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Eyebrow Tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yqFhDoblPo&feature=player_detailpage

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Makeup Tutorial (with emphasis on Smoky Eyes)

Profile gravatar of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Thanks @nicole for pointing me here.

looking forward to easy contouring :haha: tutorials

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@ldike, how did you know that’s the next one I’m going to look for? :haha:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

I found this eyebrow video! What do you think, @ldike and @oluwakemine? Still hunting for a contouring one  :whistle:

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

I like this one! :haha:   but come o @nicole , do you rub all these powders and use all these brushes everyday when you make up. I can watch make up videos get all excited and lose hope when they start bringing out plenty bottles tubes brushes, me that does my make up in 10mins or less. Guess I need help

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@ldike, my dear, I had to factor in more time for makeup oh! Hmmmmm. I just kent carry last :haha:. Those of us close to 40 need to try harder oh….I can’t shout :haha:.

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Lol! ok ooo, i guess when theres a will theres a way :yes:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

CONTOURING & HIGHLIGHTING TUTORIAL

@ldike and @oluwakemine, get in here oh! @adaoraa is already an expert B-) . But this one don pass even my own power aha  :wacko:. She must have used like 100 products!

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Who dash me expert?? :dohh:   :dohh:   Sorry ladies @nicole @ldike and @oluwakemine. Going to work with the flu really dealt with me this past few weeks I never got round to doing it. The joys of seating at home now though!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: However having said that I see @nicole posted the videos now. Thanks mama. She did easy contouring steps in one of the videos(the purple smokey eyes one) @nicole posted as well(see link below) incase this new one is long.
    https://youtu.be/QbDa9acpxrc</div&gt;

<div class=”ytp-html5-clipboard”>:heart: :heart: </div>

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Lol@100 products , videos like this just make me loose hope.

thanks ladies for the videos @nicole @adaoraa now that i have started leave perhaps  i can dedicate one hour to make up :haha:   ;-)   :yes:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@ldike oh yes ooo!! Once you are settled plenty time for that one!! :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@ldike and @adaoraa, the joys of being on leave and having plenty time  :heart:   :coffee:

Adaora babes, I totally understand. That’s why I didn’t harass you to post them. Meanwhile, could you please resend the last link. It didn’t open.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.