Support group for women trying to conceive.

TTC Support Thread

922 replies, 56 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Viewing 7 posts - 916 through 922 (of 922 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Kemi @mercy dear, thanks for the very detailed post. First of all, let’s thank God for a great hormonal assay  :yahoo:   :yahoo: . To God be the glory hun. And I’m really tripping about the GNLD people oh! Is that how they diagnose people???

As for your husband, I’m glad the meds worked so well after only a month, and by GOD’s grace, the results will be even better after he takes it for a few more months. It is over to God now.

I am believing and trusting God with you, for the tubes hun. I don’t know why they are making such a ceremony out of it, but God willing, when you go next week, it will be only good news!

2018 is your year dear. Claim it!  :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen oh! Kemi @mercy, this detailed post sheds more light on your TTC journey so far and mehn, thank God that you could have some tests done, instead of having to rely on those GNLD folks. That their machine is witchcraft oh.

If I were you too, I would be angry that the doctor opened me up for a single fibroid when a laparoscopy could have done the job. Anyways, 27th is almost here and you can ask that question.

Fingers crossed that your husband’s result would improve before you have to go in to see the doctor again in February.

Their secrecy is not here at all. Wishing you all the best namesake and take good care of yourself. :hugs

Kemi
    Participant
    @mercy

Yes oh 2018 is my year in Jesus name. I claim it infact I grab it. Thanks

Kemi
    Participant
    @mercy

@oluwakemi and Nicole.  Thanks so much for the time and effort spent in replying  my posts.  Amen to all the prayers. I feel so good tonight,  it’s been long I felt this way. May God continue to bless you great mothers of nations.

When the  GNLD people made their diagnoses and recommended drugs worth of 40k, when I told the doctor he said they were diabolic. Thank God I didn’t fall prey to all that rubbish.  Where is the money to waste?

fruityfruity
    Participant
    @fruityfruity

I feel you are on the right path to having a baby soon. Don’t be unhappy that Laparoscopy wasn’t done. There are indications for it and in your case, I don’t think you met the criteria. Go for your next appointment and let’s hear what the doctor says dear. I think you’ll be fine abs and I see you having your baby in 2018.

Kemi
    Participant
    @mercy

Thanks dear. I have gotten over the issue of laparascopy. Have a great day.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi Fruity @fruityfruity. how are you doing? :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Viewing 7 posts - 916 through 922 (of 922 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.