Support group for women trying to conceive.

TTC Support Thread

843 replies, 50 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 843 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole
    Profile gravatar of Goldie10
    Goldie10
    Participant
    @Goldie10

Many congratulations @kenechukwu The Lord is indeed good! He will continue to surprise us all. As we wrap up to the last month of the year, may we also be able to rejoice knowing out ttc journey will end with it.

:yahoo: :angel:   :hug:

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:wohoo: :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Image result for congratulations  animated

Did you say Triplets @nicole:yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Lovingmythreeangels @kenechukwu. I guess, you got what your hearts have desired for a long time. So happy for your dearie. Just happy.

A perfect pregnancy is what you will have in Jesus name.  :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Not yet confirmed oooo, @oluwakemine. Just joining her in her faith  :baby:   :baby:   :baby:   :blue:   :pink:   :yellow:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Well, me I like @kenechukwu‘s faith,Nicole @nicole and since, I will be joining you ladies in faith, that makes three of us. Perfecto!!!

Profile gravatar of Xavier
    Xavier
    Participant
    @Chixavier

Congrats @kenechukwu….indeed this is a November to remember…more testimonies to come.

Profile gravatar of fatimah
    fatimah
    Participant
    @tamtam

Smith hospital is so good..there i got diagonized my tubes are blocked(well took the test at Prisms- very best lab center in surulere too) :cry:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello @tamtam. Thanks a lot for the review. Glad you had a great experience there :good:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

So Fatimah @tamtam, you didn’t know you had blocked tubes before your IVF cycle at St Ives?

cc:@nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello December

Happy new month ladies :heart:   :heart:   :heart: May December bring us more of the BFPs that has been raining here :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:

cc:  @salamigirl3k @eka @mrsciw @iyawodiipo @geraldine @tighocharles,@roxy @nadia@akosua@ange@oluwakemi@goldie10  @chinny @namy @funyi, @emaimo  @wemi @iyawodiipo @alexa@osedblessed@olayinka@adeyinka @oyinpd @bronxy  @tamtam @missamerley  @chixavier @chevvy3 @baniola @babispice22 @mrslafiaji @nicole

Profile gravatar of Victoria
    Victoria
    Participant
    @MrsCiw

Amen…. :bfp:   :bfp:   :dust:

Victoria
    Participant
    @MrsCiw

Update

Still waiting  for refund  from trucare we went to the hospital  on Monday  they said we do application  letter for refund  which we did,I just got a call from one  of their staff who said the doctor is still  insisting on taking their 40% as the contract state, is there anything  we can do? As we have not started  the treatment  no consultation  no nothing. @oluwakemine@nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hmmm, that’s sad @mrsciw. But if it was in the contract, there’s really not much we can do. This clause is usually in contracts like this to mitigate against people changing their minds and demanding a full refund. It’s painful dear, but you might just have to forfeit it.

Victoria
    Participant
    @MrsCiw

yea OK, @nicole  that’s what we will do,at least we got some anyway,and our baby :yahoo: thanks  dear

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

You have just said the most important thing. God you bless you and your family @mrsciw :heart:   :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 843 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.