Support group for women trying to conceive.

TTC Support Thread

877 replies, 52 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 1 day, 22 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 877 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HAPPY NEW MONTH, my darling sisters  :heart:. May this new month bring us all our heart’s desires :heart:

Josie (@jtakshoniwa) ….HUGE CONGRATS again hun! So so happy and made up for you  :heart: :rose:

Yvonne (@naaadzane) hun, good luck with your Day 21 test on Wednesday  :hugs:. We’re praying you get a wonderful result!!

Nadia (@nadia), good luck with the test results babe  :heart:

Portia hun (@porshybii)  :friends:. How long have you been TTC?

Aramide (@myde), Oluchi (@oluchi), lovingmythreeangels (@kenechukwu), Abedemi (@sherry), Jescy (@eaglebabe, (@sikala), Fola (@chloesams), Aramide (@myde), Grace (@iyawodiipo), Tolulope (@t), Teetee (@oluwateetee), Esther (@hadassaha), (@lowlah), Rayo (@tb0522), Doris hun (@dorindanny), Machy (@machylicious), Linda (@babymama), Supergirl (@supergirl), Sisi Nene (@sisinene), Nkiru (@nky), Iluobe (@blessing), Mo (@moyinoluwa)…HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW MONTH, darling girls  :heart: :rose:

Profile gravatar of
    Anonymous @

Thank you @nicole have a wonderful month too. to all of us, mat the rest of this year be much much much better for us than the past months in Jesus name. I pray to see many  :bfp:  :bfp:  :bfp:  :bfp: #2016willbeanamazingbabyyear

@nicole I dunno about that test yet o. today is day 36, no  :af: yet but I’m still scared of breaking my heart with a  :bfn:  :negative:  :scratch:

Profile gravatar of
    Anonymous @

Thank you @nicole have a wonderful month too. to all of us, mat the rest of this year be much much much better for us than the past months in Jesus name. I pray to see many  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp: #2016willbeanamazingbabyyear

@nicole I dunno about that test yet o. today is day 36, no  :af: yet but I’m still scared of breaking my heart with a  :bfn:   :negative:   :scratch:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

AMEN to all those :bfp: @oluwateetee :hugs:

Hmmm…let’s still keep watching. If by the weekend, and there’s still no :af:. I think you should test :yes:

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen to your  :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: prayer Teetee.A @oluwateetee. :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good luck with your Day 21 tests today, Yvonne (@naaadzane) :heart:

Profile gravatar of
    Anonymous @

Hello ladies.

I don’t have very good news.  :af: showed up today. Day 37.  :negative:  :cry:  :negative:

All shades of sad @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Oh I’m so so sorry to hear this, @oluwateetee  :nope:  :nope:. I was really hoping it would stay away! Never mind hun…on to the next one :hugs:. Did you ever find another doctor?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Huge hugs to you Teetee (@oluwateetee) hun!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to our sister, Aramide (@myde) on her  :bfp:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Aramide hun, this our GOD is a MIGHTY GOD!!! Just when we had started counting down to IUI. God bless your husband for still keeping the faith! My dear girl, it shall be well with you and your baby, in JESUS NAME!!!  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HAPPY SUNDAY, ladies  :rose:

I’m afraid I’ll be MIA for a few days. My Mom is quite ill, and has been on admission. As I’m the first of 2 siblings, and only daughter, I have to be on hand to attend to her fully. But I’ll be back sooner than you know it! I trust @ipheoma and @oluwakemine to hold the fort for me  :friends:.

@jtakshoniwa @naaadzane @nadia @porshybii @myde @oluchi @kenechukwu @sherry @eaglebabe @sikala @chloesams @myde @iyawodiipo @t @oluwateetee @hadassaha @lowlah @dorindanny

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

https://hospitalflorist.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/get-well-flowers.jpg

So sorrry about your mom’s ill health right now @nicole. No worries, you have to do what you have to do. She will be fine in Jesus name. Amen.

Meanwhile ladies, we gat to fill up the vaccum, @nicole in going to leave for the few days she will be taking care of her mom. cc: @ipheoma @jtakshoniwa @naaadzane @nadia @porshybii @myde @oluchi @kenechukwu @sherry @eaglebabe @sikala @chloesams @myde @iyawodiipo @t @oluwateetee @hadassaha @lowlah @dorindanny  @pearl  @tifemummy @princess @mrs-al @mrsd @Idike @sommie @mabel @reggy @chybaby @laret laret and all the other ladies.. :hugs:

Profile gravatar of lovingmythreeangels
    lovingmythreeangels
    Participant
    @Kenechukwu

it is well with you @nicole :rose:  and May God Almighty, our Divine Healer, heal your mom too and any one who is sick in the group in Jesus name, Amen.  :hugs:

Profile gravatar of Yvonne
    Yvonne
    Participant
    @NaaAdzane

No problem @nicole, we will be praying with you. Your Mum will be fine by God’s grace. :hug: 

Profile gravatar of Yvonne
    Yvonne
    Participant
    @NaaAdzane

@oluwakemine, you have our 100% support till Nicole comes back. :hugs:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 877 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.