Support group for women trying to conceive.

The September 2017 BFP Thread

76 replies, 10 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Huge Congratulations @oluwakemine, May God perfect all he has started in her life. Countdown to being an aunty..This country sef, someone can’t marry and decide to wait 2-3yrs the womb watchers will have stories to tell.

Arike @mummyt I like the way you have chosen to see it, let’s praise God it ended well. God knows i wont pick up such calls oh, it adds to the pressure. Once the folks aren’t the ones asking then nobody else has a right to ask me, not even his siblings…. :nope: This pressure of not wanting to appear rude abegi who does it help? They will still look at us as spoilt and talks behind our back continues. Let’s always remember to DO US, DO ME!! Whatever keeps me sane and happy always and only… :yes:

Congratulations Elsie @elsie :bfp: :blue:   :pink:   :yellow:   :cloud9:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you @bosa. May God save us from womb watchers. Waiting keh? Some people will be having heart attack on the woman’s behalf.

I like Arike @mummyt. :heart: Her endurance level is up there, especially picking the calls months after months. Very nice :haha:   :haha:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Congrats, @oluwakemine. Aunty duties loading  :cloud9:

Na wa oh. Why pressure such a young couple? In other countries, they wouldn’t even want to try for a baby for a couple of years sef. Thank God the womb watchers have been silenced!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Honestly, I can’t thank God enough that this womb watching drama is finally coming to an end @nicole. Thank you :heart:   :heart:

It can only be in other countries,where no pressure is applied. Here, even the couples pressurize themselves  :nope:   :nope:

Chimuanya
    Participant
    @Muanya

:yahoo: @oluwakemine. I’m blown away! Congratulations to you and to the parents too!  :wohoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you Chimuanya @muanya :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   How are you doing though?

Arike
    Participant
    @MummyT

Hmm @bosa @nicole @oluwakemi …I absolutely agree with what @bosa said oh, like if we decided to wait a couple of years, I just turned 26 and my husband isn’t even 29 yet! But that’s not their business, once you marry and you’re not pregnant the next month, you’re either a witch or there’s a problem (for the latter even if so, can’t they allow space) honestly the only reason I was answering her calls and being all “polite” was because of all this husbands family drama, as a newly wed I was worried what they think of me and all! Now I don’t even care I will just do my own and greet them and move on.

Im just happy I was able to block the pressure and laugh it off with my husband, but I know that if it was that we were trying for longer – I would have broken down, I’m so sure.

You wont believe the last time the woman called me, she was like “my dear what is the matter you need to speak to me, I’m your mother, so we talk as per mother to daughter” (I lost my mum a few years ago) hmm honestly I felt the urge to break down and tell her we’ve been trying but something stronger just said “ah ma we are planning towards it, trying to enjoy ourselves small” and she was furious about that reply “eyin Omo isin” – meaning you children of nowadays, that people will be thinking it’s because we had an elaborate wedding.  Honestly that’s when I knew this woman had lost it! How does that add up ???mehn

:dohh:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:headspin: :headspin:   :headspin:   The way people’s mind work ehn. B-)   Only God can save. Anyways, this one has ended in praise already. God just had your back, so you didn’t confide your concerns in her. God will step in every single time, you feel your mom’s absence and send you the perfect help for such situations Arike @mummyt :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Mrs. O
    Participant
    @diamondsblings

I know I’ve been away for the longest time now.

i just got tired really

finally saw a gynecologist and I have low estrogen and hubby low motility

We’ve been taking the drugs given

I was placed on clomid. Just completed my dosage yesterday.

I also bought benylin, the one with guanefensin. And an ovulation test kit

But my moral is really low! Like I’m not excited at all

I know I’m saying a lot of things at once  ;-)

Hopefully we get  :bfp: this cycle

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Mrs O @diamondblings, I feel your weariness but I would like to ask a favour of you. Please read through this thread and some of the  :bfp: testimonies, we have had. God showed up when they least expected it. You’re in that space now, God will show up for you and grant you the strength to go through this phase.

At least, you now know what to treat. Thank God for small mercies. :hugs:   :hugs:

:dust:   :dust:   :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Eyin Omo isin. I had a good laugh over that, Arike @mummyt  :haha: :rofl:

The things we hear and encounter in this TTC journey shaaaaa!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Mrs. O @diamondsblings hun, I’m so glad to read from you.

About your diagnosis, all is not lost hun. The good thing is that with hormonal issues, with the right kind of management, these can be well taken care of. Was your DH given anything for his motility?

You did the right things this cycle hun, but don’t forget a major ingredient. Your PMA (Positive Mental Attitude)!!! So, so important!!! I know it’s hard, but please stay positive hun. Don’t let your diagnosis weigh you down.

We’re here for you  :hugs:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@mummyt  This aunty is definitely on a roll, as in :scratch: I could have tried to understand if your husband’s mom was late. She ain’t so i am sorry to say but this is just serious poke-nosing :wacko: Please and please never break down oh. Even with your mother-in-law, talk less of an aunty, it’s so easy to get emotional and spill. whereas if we sleep over it, we may feel better and if then, decide to talk, know we had a good thinking.

@diamondsblings we have those low days however we would not dwell in negativity. We pick ourselves up, dust yourself, apply the makeup :haha: smile and get moving ‘cos the Lord’s got your back. Keep up the drugs and be cheerful, remember your gloom can’t make things better so why not have lots of positive energy and trust the Lord will perfect all that concerns you… :rose:   :heart:   :hug:

:dust: :dust:

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Bos.

Mrs. O
    Participant
    @diamondsblings

Thank you so much @nicole @oluwakemine @bos

I’m dusting myself and choosing to stay positive.

@nicole hubby was given Mannix for the low motility.

The success stories are so wow! God is definitely in the neighborhood!

:yahoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Mrs. O @diamondsblings dearie, he is most surely in the neighborhood! It will surely end in praise hun! Just keep up the PMA  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hug:   :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.