Support group for women trying to conceive.

The September 2017 BFP Thread

60 replies, 9 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Afolake
    Participant
    @Afolake
    • Yaaayy…..Thank God for this, May God protect the unborn baby and Momma. 😊😊😊😊

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HUGE CONGRATS, darling Arike @mummyt  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Our God is too good  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Arike
    Participant
    @MummyT

Thanks again @nicole God is awesome !

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello mamas. #IssaTuesday and you know what that means :yes: Fasting and praying. I think we should thank God for how far He has brought us, the many miracles His mighty hands had wrought in our lives and in the lives of our sisters here and beyond.

Personally,  it’s been a September to remember and I will share shortly. Whatever you do today, just thank God, through your tears, your pains, thank Him and know that He is so mindful of you and will Never Ever fail.

Have a beautiful Tuesday sisters of my soul :hugs:

Amen Afolake @afolake

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Amen

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for helloHello ladies. Hope you all had a beautiful day. :heart:   :heart:

This coming Thursday, Sept.28th my baby sister’s marriage will clock one year. I must confess, it was one loooong year with many calendar watchers expecting to see a bump and some actually asked what she was waiting for.  Just one year oh, but there were people who predicted that my sister’s enemy was not going to have children, for reasons, you don’t even want to know about. :muaha:

As the months passed, there were even insinuations that it was because she married a man from the East. There was a lot of drama, too much drama sef. B-)

I’m not going to lie and say, I wasn’t concerned or looking forward to the day she would call me with her  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   news.

Two Sundays ago, the day arrived :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   She called with the news that she was pregnant, five weeks and had no idea, until she and her husband went for a test that Sunday afternoon. I literally danced from church to my house that day, nothing and no one could spoil my mood.  We hit jackpot mehn :plane: :plane: . I remembered I had asked for a special surprise this September. I’m still waiting for that surprise but you know what, even if it doesn’t come, I got something infinitely better.

Say hello to the new aunt in making  :hi: :hi: I have a special name already, Chimuanya @muanya, yes your name is what I’m calling my niece or nephew or both.

May God visit all waiting mamas and grant your heart desires speedily. Amen.

cc: @nicole @bosa @yimika @holychick  @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@diana @afolake  @odum @jommylojul @aminahbraimah

Arike
    Participant
    @MummyT

Mehnnn @oluwakemi congrats “big mummy” as I call my older sisters now since the news  :bfp:

hmmm you couldn’t have spoken about me more than you did in this post oh, my husband and I will be one year in exactly 2 months from now. I was the one worrying all over as my husband was as calm as a cucumber during our ttc journey oh. In fact you won’t believe some of his family members were watching calendar for me, in fact one of his aunties will call me monthly to ask if I’m pregnant, as in straight up like that, I’ll still laugh and say “rara ma, not yet” and then she will say a prayer. Only to find out from one of their cousins that they all spoke about me cos they see me as one girl who just knows how to do fine girl up and down, and they wondered if I could handle pregnancy as I appeared “spoilt”. All these wahala under one year oh, May God forgive all of them. But thank God for he is a miracle working God! Big big congrats to your sister mehn! I’m delighted for her  :wohoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Na wa oh Arike @mummyt. :-( What has appearance got to do with carrying a pregnancy? Fine girl, you have to join the #pepperdem gang now, as God  has done it  :bfp:   :bfp:   But sha, auntie calling every month to ask if you are pregnant, ehn, not his mom, not his dad or even your own parents.  Arike, I must say you are a very nice person for 1, picking her calls and 2. for giving such a well mannered response. :good:   :good:

I hope you won’t be sharing your news with her just yet though?

Thank you :heart:   :heart:   Yes oh, I’m big mummy :haha:   :haha:

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

Wow! :yahoo: :yahoo: This is great news Arike @mummyt. Congratulations Sis. God bless you and the baby. You will carry it to full term and the world will rejoice with you in Jesus name. :hugs:   :hug:

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  Becca.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Another day and another  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:

Image result for congratulations animated gif

Congratulations Elsie @elsie. God has done it again oh ladies.

cc: @nicole @bosa @yimika @holychick  @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@diana @afolake  @odum @jommylojul @aminahbraimah @smiley

Arike
    Participant
    @MummyT

@oluwakemi hahaha! Tell her ?! Never ever she will ask tire and I’ll keep saying “very soon ma” until she’s invited for naming !  :haha: My own folks and husbands parents are so sweet and will never ever ask or put pressure! But this aunty her own nawa !

I always like to think they mean well that makes me calm down or else I’ll just be so rude to them!

Arike
    Participant
    @MummyT

Thanks a lot dear @becca the miracle worker is always ready to show himself! He who has started will make sure all of us are mothers to many nations very soon in Jesus name, amen

yay! Congrats @elsie  :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Arike @mummyt, I’m so waiting for  the look on her face, when she’s invited for the naming. :coffee:   :coffee:   :haha:   :haha:   I guess then, she will get the memo.

Yes oh @smiley, God is at work again.

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

:yahoo: This week is good news galore. Glory to God for all the good news been shared here. And congrats to the new preggo mamas.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:yahoo: @aadetoyin, it feels like God wants to make sure, we never forget September 2017.

Just a hit back to back. :angel:

God be praised.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.