Support group for women trying to conceive.

The September 2017 BFP Thread

76 replies, 10 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

Sincerely Men don’t get it most of the time maybe it’s because our society blames the woman so most times men are often cool with themselves.

Thanks for the link :heart: s . Would definitely read up

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

WOOOOOW! Congratulations, Oyefunke @aadetoyin hun  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Such great news! Kemi and I were there, and it was such an emotional thing to watch. So so emotional! I really feel for the couples that weren’t there…but my mind was BLOWN by that last couple. That was the pure definition of FAVOUR! I actually had tears in my eyes. It was awesome!

Huge congrats again, dear! Any idea when you might start?

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

Thanks so much @nicole No idea yet, guess we will receive a call from the foundation or the hospital.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy wedding anniversary

Happy wedding anniversary to you and your hubby @smiley :wedding:   :wedding:   :wedding:   Wishing you many more blissful years ahead. :flasher:   :flasher:   :wine:

cc:   @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@diana @afolake @yimika

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy birthday animated

Happy birthday Voke @beautilicious, my mom’s birthday mate :heart:   :heart:   That’s one way to ensure, I don’t forget your day. Wishing you all the very best this new year of your life and many more glorious years ahead. Enjoy :cake:   :cake:   :hugs:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@aadetoyin fabulous news Congratulations…….Wishing you God’s favour…. :angel:   :yahoo:

@oluwakemine i was just gonna ask if you attended and if any from your ad on the group was selected. My question has been answered i see. Pls put up invites next time, i would have attended. :yes:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Happy Birthday @beautilicious May God bless you richly and grant your heart’s desires. :cake:

Happy Birthday grandma twins squared, may God bless you with healthy decades to see your great grandkids….. :cake: @oluwakemine

Happy Wedding Anniversary @smiley May your love age like fine wine and may the Lord grant your hearts’ desires…. :cake:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen!!!! Thanks @bosa.

I will surely inform you next time IIF is having a program. Nicole and I left the conference, wowed. Mehn, it was a beautiful experience.

So, happy that someone from here was chosen and we are expecting more… :yahoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, happy birthday to Grandma Ibeji (x2), @oluwakemine  :cake:   :cake:

Sorry @bosa hun. It was a last minute decision to attend. But it was SO WORTH IT  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy Birthday, Voke @beautilicious  :cake:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you @nicole :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Related image

#IssaTuesday :yes:   :yes:   We are waiting on the Lord and making our desires known as a group. And we have got many things to pray for, especially where our pregnant women are concerned. The good which God has started in their lives will not be cut short.

I’ll be right back with something for us to meditate on today.

cc:   @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@diana @afolake @yimika @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

AMEN!

May the Good Lord hear our prayers!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for Faithful God

God is Faithful!!!

For some ginger, I will share the story of another woman from the Parents-in-waiting conference, held two Saturdays ago. She is in her 50s now but had her second set of twins just weeks to her 50th birthday. Let’s start from the beginning. She had been waiting for 17 years, when she had a dream one day.

She dreamt that as she was entering her house, four children came and held unto her right leg. She woke up and shared the dream with her husband, who said, “So you are going to have four children?” She responded “Yes.”

Months later, she went for IVF and got pregnant with twins. Mind you, this was not her first or second or even fourth cycle. It worked this time around. She had the twins and 11 months later, she went back to the IVF center to tell them, she was ready for another cycle.

By this time, her husband was not so keen about having more babies; after seeing what it takes to raise twins but his wife was not having any of it. She reminded of how he had agreed with the dream. She said, “God showed me four children and I will have them.”

Another cycle and it was another set of twin :blue:   :pink:   :yellow:   Isn’t God faithful? He is.

If God has given you a promise, then be rest assured, it is going to come to pass. Yes, I know it hard to wait, when it seems that God has forgotten but when His promise matures, you will see clearly why, it had to take that long.

Prayer points:

God is working things out in our favour today, and we just ask for the grace to stay the course, not to be moved by the physical challenges we see. Amen

We pray for all our TTC mamas that their joy will be full. That Lord, you will give them double for their trouble, for every disappointment and tears shed, you will cause it to be replaced with gladness in Jesus name.

We pray for our pregnant mamas that they will all have safe deliveries. Both mother and child (ren) will come out of the birthing experience hale and hearty in Jesus name. We frustrate every plan of the enemy to abort our testimonies over them in Jesus name. Amen

We pray for everyone of our sisters and brothers that You will manifest yourself in every area of our lives. You will make the crooked paths straight and cause the mountains to level before us.

We also thank you Lord for how far you have brought us and where you’re taking us too. Lord, Thank you. :heart: :heart: You have been kind, gracious and mindful of us, our children and entire family and the new additions to us. Oh Lord, you’re too good :yahoo:

Grant us the grace to walk with you, through it all, through Jesus, our Lord we ask. Amen

Continue to have a beautiful Tuesday. :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

God is good oh ladies. So we are starting the week off on a miraculous note. Our sister, Arike @mummyt got her :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   right in the middle of down regulating for her IVF cycle.

Image result for congratulations gif

Congratulations Arike. It’s still surreal :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

cc:   @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@diana @afolake

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.