Support group for women trying to conceive.

The September 2017 BFP Thread

60 replies, 9 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Welcome to September ladies. As we enter the Ember months, may favour locate us and this month bring the fulfillment of our heart desires.

And it’s double celebration for our Muslim sisters. Have a beautiful month ahead.

cc:   @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@dian@akosua @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello ladies, it’s a Tuesday and you know what that means :yes: It’s time to commit each other into the hands of the Almighty God.

Happy Tuesday :heart:

cc:   @harrys-queen  @nekky @bally @noredia @mamaz @ldike @adaoraa  @thisyrismyyr @aadetoyin  @missirregularversion  @emaimo@dian@akosua @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for the praying husbandHi :hi:   :hi:  ladies. While I meditated on what we would pray about today, I kept coming back to one person in our life’s path, whose strengths, we might not be harnessing as much as we should; our husbands and their prayers. :wedding:

Most women know how to pray, because we worry a lot about a lot of things that our men don’t even understand why. :unsure: But we can lessen our worries, get more answers, if our husbands pray with us and for us.

When it comes to TTC, the worry and even procedures is often heavily on the woman but the bible verse below showed us an example of a man, who prayed on his wife’s behalf and God honoured his word.

Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was barren. The LORD answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. ~Genesis 25:21

We need our husbands prayers as it’s obvious God honours their words.

Prayer points:

1. Lord, you listened to Isaac’s prayer for Rebekah and granted her a child because of his prayers. When my husband feels he can’t comfort me again, remind him to pray.  Amen

2. Lord, whenever, he prays for us, please listen to and answer his prayers in Jesus name. Amen

3. Lord, bind us together in your love and keep our marriage :wedding: :wedding:  strong. Amen

4. We also pray for all our sisters, who are cycling or about to cycle that you grant them their utmost heart desire; babies in Jesus name.

5. We commit The Fertile Chick into your hands, that you bring us to the green pastures and that every one of our plans will come to fruition by your grace through Christ, our Lord we ask. Amen

Continue to enjoy your day.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

Thank you for these prayer points. They are very much needed.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:hugs: :hugs:  @smiley

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello ladies, I just had to share this good news :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Congratulations to our newest mamas-to-be, @annie and @rubie. Your victory inspires us and serves as a reminder, God still performs miracles :angel:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hallo gif

Hallo ladies :hi:   :hi:   :hi:   How are you all doing? It rained cats and dogs today :cold:   :cold:   :cold:   which is a good and bad thing for a Monday morning, depending on where you are. I’m warming myself up right with one hot drink :coffee:

Mrs Cornerstone @harrys-queen, hope you’re doing fine and have decide on the next step?

Yimika @yimika, wishing you all the best this cycle :dust:   :dust:

Pacy @pacy, It’s been a while. :heart:   Have you settled on  a clinic for the procedure or still looking at other options?

Ama @mamaz, babe you left us high and dry by not telling us the second phase of your testimony. Please come back and do the honours. :yes:   :yes:

Noredia @noredia, how are you doing?

Bally @bally, what’s happening with you? :unsure:

Tayo @thisyrismyyr, welcome to our group once again. :hugs:

Oyefunke @aadetoyin, hey mama, hope you’re good.

Eneyi @missirregularversion, it’s been a minute lady.  :heart:   :heart: How’s everything going?

Diana @diana, how’s the weight loss business going? Have you tried another treatment?

Emaimo @emaimo, just saying  :hi:   :hi:   :hi:

Nicole @nicole, hope you didn’t see the rain.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Oluwakemi.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Sending lots of love to our beloved mommas in waiting! September will be a wonderful month, and we will have cause to testify in JESUS’ name  :heart:   :heart:

Mrs Cornerstone @harrys-queen, Yimika @yimika, Pacy @pacy, Ama @mamaz, Noredia @noredia, Bally @bally, Tayo @thisyrismyyr, Oyefunke @aadetoyin, Eneyi @missirregularversion, Diana @diana, Emaimo @emaimo, Patience @patiencee, Nekky @nekky, Jane @ebere, Ebere @eby, Afolake @afolake, and Bosa @bosa  :friends:   :heart: :rose:

Looking forward to tomorrow’s fasting and prayers. Please join us, those that can  :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Good morning ladies :heart: . Hope you had a good night rest. #Issatuesday :yahoo: That means we are praying and fasting  :yahoo:

This scripture, “The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results”(James 5:16) came to my mind strongly this morning, and I would like to use it as the basis of our meditation this morning.

Over the weekend, @nicole and I attended  the Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation ‘s Parent-in-waiting conference  and one of the testimonies, we heard was from a woman, who had suffered  miscarriages, even of twins but today, she’s a mother of two children.  One part that she mentioned clearly  was the role of her support system, who committed to praying and fasting on her behalf, every Wednesday. Long story short, what should have been  a straight forward birth, almost turned into a nightmare but the righteous had prayed,  God listened and victory was hers.

I was gingered so much by her experience  and the power of prayers. So ladies, if you feel like giving up, know that God’s  got you.  You will not fail. Your dreams come through.

Prayer point: Our common goal on this platform is for women to have babies and more babies, and as the righteousness of God, let’s pray fervently  about that today in one accord. Let’s forget the challenges  and focus on the goal :baby:   :baby:

God will answer our prayers in Jesus name. Amen

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Wow, didn’t know you were at the conference, I was also there. Would have loved to meet you. It will end in Praise in Jesus name.</p>

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:dohh: Wow, @aadetoyin, you were there? Would have loved to meet you too. How did you hear about them?

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

Read about their grant HERE some months  and applied online.  Was called for the screening about 3 weeks ago. And I ended up been one of the final recipients on Saturday. So i was there with hubby. Was actually chilling before i post that news here.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:wohoo: :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   Congratulations Oyefunke @aadetoyin. This is such a great news and so happy for you. :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Nicole @nicole, we brought one of the sponsored cycles home :yahoo:   :yahoo:

I’m sending you loads of  :dust:   :dust:   and fervent prayers that this works out gloriously for you and your husband, as well as other TTC women, the other grant winners inclusive.

An aside, so what do you think about the name, Motunrayo Emmanuel, who was called several times but was a no show? B-)

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you so much for all the prayers. Amen. Would have to read up a lot before the cycle and things that can make it work. Would try to give updates as things go with the grant. About the Motunrayo Emmanuel  :sadangel:</p>
    I am most happy for the last couple they called. FAVOUR!!! When they must have taught that was the end, God showed up  :wohoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

They had given up. The woman was lying back already and had given up but God indeed showed up for them. I could see from her husband’s expression, he was wondering why she was crying. Men!!! They don’t just get it sometimes. But it’s all well and good.

Here are some links you will find useful links @aadetoyin as you prepare to cycle.

And looking forward to updates.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.