Support group for women trying to conceive.

The November 2017 BFP Thread

12 replies, 5 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 3 days, 15 hours ago
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for November

Welcome to the sweet month of November ladies. Wishing you all the sweetness of this month and more.

Anne @bebe how are you doing? It’s been a minute. :flasher:

Emaimo @emaimo, wishing you all the very best this new year. Hope you are still keeping hope alive. :cloud9:

Yimika @yimika, dear sis, how’s it going at your end?  You know God’s got your back through it all? Yes :yes: :yes: he does.

Mrs Cornerstone @harrys-queen, mama, where art thou? Missed you some.  :hugs:   :hugs:

Becca @smiley,  yes ma’am ;-)   ;-)   How’s it going at your end?

Eneyi @missirregularversion, the beautiful one, I hope you are  in beautiful mind-space now. :hugs:

Noredia @noredia:hi: What’s been happening with you? Sending you loads of  :dust:   :dust:

Victory @victory, have you decided on the next thing you want to do?

Mrs O @diamondsblings, still waiting for update from you mama. :heart:   :heart:

Buyo Blooms @buyo, how are you doing nowadays? We are here if you need to talk :hugs:

and Tayo @thisyrismyyr sending you loads of  :dust:   :dust:   and sticky wishes in advance. :flasher:   :flasher:

Arike @mummyt, what’s up with you mamas? Hope this phase is not so stressful. :plane:

Nekky @nekky:hi:   :hi:   mamas, how are you doing?

Bally @bally Hope you fine. Don’t be a stranger. ;-)

Oyefunke @aadetoyin  :dust:   :dust:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Diana @diana, how’s the weight loss and TTC efforts coming along?

Loisam @lois, Welcome to our family once more :hugs:

Jane @jane1985, the questions @pearl and @nicole asked in the other thread will help us determine what next you can do. It will end in praise. :hugs:

Welcome to a brand new month gorgeous ladies :heart: :heart: Ama @mamaz Linda  @ldike  Adaora @adaoraa Nicole @nicole Bos @bosa

Mrs Cornerstone
    Participant
    @Harrys-Queen

Hello Ladies,

Happy new month to everyone, the days are just  flying by  so fast. I am so sorry I took an impromptu break from the group. It was not intentional, I just needed the break to do some deep reflections about life in general and the purpose of life itself. It is still an ongoing process and I am learning to take one day at a time. I want to appreciate the administrators of this group @oluwakemine and @nicole for their selfless efforts in keeping it running and providing support to ladies in waiting. God will bless you immensely. I pray that someday soon our unique struggles will inspire others.

Stay blessed ladies

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Mrs Cornerstone @harrys-queen hun, it’s always so wonderful hearing from you  :hugs:   :cloud9: . I totally understand the need for a break, dear. Very necessary indeed. Take all the time you need, hun. The important thing is for you to be physically, mentally, emotionally, financially and, most of all, spiritually ready for the next step. We’re praying with you all the way!

God bless you plenty hun  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

It’s so nice to hear from you Mrs Cornerstone @harrys-queen. A break is necessary once in a while and it’s nice that you took one to reflect on the things that are important to you. May you gain clarity in your introspection.

Stay blessed mama :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello animated gif

Hello ladies, how’s your day coming along? Gradually the year is coming to an end and we have been blessed with lots of testimonies of what God has done amidst us and to God, we still look for perfection for the other testimonies, whose manifestation we await.

Some months back, we started our weekly praying and fasting sessions, where we agree concerning each other and our heart desires and in that time, there has been lots of  :bfp:   :bfp:   :yes:   However, I would like to get some feedback from you. :yes:

1. Is the Tuesday prayer and fasting convenient for you?

2. Do you think we should pick a time slot to pray concerning each other and our prayer points during the day? It could be an hour or 30 minutes.

3. Should we continue with the praying and fasting?

Kindly let me know what you think.

cc: @bebe @yimika @bosa @nicole @buyo @aadetoyin @mummyt @harrys-queen @smiley  @missirregularversion @noredia @lois @jane1985 @diamondsblings @diana @victory  @thisyrismyyr @nekky @bally @mamaz @putuka @garuba @bellabella @somia

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy traditional marriage animated

Image result for happy birthday animated twins

Happy tradversary to the Nicole @nicole and her DH :wedding: and a happy birthday :cake: :cake: to their gorgeous twins :pink:   :pink:

cc: @bebe @yimika @bosa @nicole @buyo @aadetoyin @mummyt @harrys-queen @smiley  @missirregularversion @noredia @lois @jane1985 @diamondsblings @diana @victory  @thisyrismyyr @nekky @bally @mamaz @putuka @garuba @bellabella@somia

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

Happy Wedding Anniversary @nicole and Happy Birthday to the Lovely twins. May this new year usher in wonderful opportunities and great blessings as you begin the race. :hug:   :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks sooooo much, @oluwakemine and  @smiley  :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa
    1. Is the Tuesday prayer and fasting convenient for you? Yes, some days its the full day, others i break early.

2. Do you think we should pick a time slot to pray concerning each other and our prayer points during the day? It could be an hour or 30 minutes. Great idea, i guess we propose a time and remind us to say prayers then – 30mins maybe

3. Should we continue with the praying and fasting? Doesn’t hurt i think.

@oluwakemine thanks for the prayer points and prompts……we appreciate you….. :kiss:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you for the feedback @bosa  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole @nicole, hope the day was fabulous :yes:   :yes:   Countdown to the real deal  now :plane:   :plane:

Becca @smiley, still waiting for your feedback oh.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for fasting and praying

Good morning sisters. It’s another blessed day and it’s a Tuesday, so that means, we are fasting and praying today :yes:   :yes:   I however won’t be joining in the fast, as I had some dizzying moments this morning, so I have eaten oh *covers face* But I will definitely be praying along with you. Today’s word will focus on Faith and Works.

Faith and Works: 

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b]works.” – James 2:14-18

One saying I heard so often when I was in secondary school was, “Heaven help those who help themselves”  Another, which comes up even often now is, “God will not do for you, what He has given you the capability to do.”

What’s the point of all of these sayings, you wonder :-) ? Well, it is simply to remind us that we have enormous power over our own lives and the direction in which our lives go. God may have given us a promise but if we refuse to act on it, that season will come and go and nothing will change, simply because we refuse to act.

And when God gives us a word, it is guaranteed that it will come to pass, provided we do our part how? Our resilience, creativity and ability to tune to God will determine how.

So, it’s alright to trust God to miraculously shrink that fibroids, lower prolactin levels, smoothen out scar tissue but there is nothing wrong with taking a step of faith and looking for ways to achieve same results and the ultimate goal of a baby. :baby:   :baby:

Medicine and it’s practitioners are God’s gift to humanity. There is nothing that they do or are able to do what is unknown to God, so, let’s trust God and the myriads of ways, He can bring His promises to pass for our lives.

Prayer points (Let’s say these prayers between 12 noon and 13:30)

1.Father, your word in Hab 2:2 says, “Write the visionmake it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it” therefore, we declare that Your promises for us ginger us to step out in faith and run with your plans and purpose for our lives.

2. We are motivated daily to do something in line with your plans for our lives, instead of waiting for life to happen to us.

3. For all the times, we have waited and the cankerworm has eaten, we receive double.

4. Father, we declare that every spirit of stagnation, worry without action is cast out into oblivion in Jesus name. We step out and take charge of our destinies, knowing we have Your full support in Jesus name. Amen.

Thank you Heavenly father for answered prayers and we simply trust that your Word for this season of our lives will come to pass in Jesus mighty name.

Sisters, you have God’s permission to be awesome…so be awesome.

Remember, it’s time to step out and be bold as you have got God in your corner.

cc: @nicole @bosa @smiley

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@oluwakemine hope you feel better. Pls don’t cover face oh, it is better to be safe than sorry…. :yes:

AMEN

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Aye :yes: :yes: Bos @bosa.  Thank you and Amen. :heart:   :heart:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.