Support group for women trying to conceive.

The March 2017 BFP Thread!!!

59 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Charles Ruby
    Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

Please don’t send the book anymore. It has caused too much chaos.

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Ruby @temotighoken, I don’t know what you mean by chaos. It was a kind gesture from one of our members, but it is unfortunately being turned into an ugly scenario. But it’s fine. We will respect your wishes.

Akosua @akosua, I honestly wish we could have sent it to you in Ghana, and one day we will most surely have that footprint in Ghana, by God’s grace. But today, logistically, it isn’t possible. It was an error on our part not to have included that in the original post.

@oluwakemine, I guess we need to throw it open again.

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Throwing  it open is it @nicole.

Ruby @temotighoken, it’s sad to hear that the books are causing  “chaos”. Godspeed.

Akosua @akosua, no vex oh :hugs: .  It’s just not possible logistical right now to send the books  to Ghana. So sorry  that wasn’t  posted in the original  post.

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

@nicole @oluwakemine, I really wanted this book. I have looked for it but couldn’t get it to buy. I really needed it to get thru d 2WW. However, my friend and her husbd read a lot of meaning to a simple request of ‘bring the book along when you are coming’. They found it rather insulting. @oluwakemine, u may not have realized but that was the reason she wasn’t ready to meet u. If a simple book can become an insult, it rather goes to someone who finds it a blessing.

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

In other news, anxiety wan kill me o!!!!! The day for PT test is fast approaching and I have been checking my body and even emotions for signs of pregnancy! 2 make matter worse, I made a very wrong decision yesterday and lost a huge sum of money. Now I’m scared that if this cycle of ovulation stimulation don’t work, I won’t b able to ask DH for money for the next cycle. Fear+anxiety= Quick death!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Death is very far away from you Ruby @temotighoken. Whatever test day brings, you are strong enough to handle it. You lost money in this recession? So sorry to hear that.  :hugs: As for asking your DH for money, should the need ever arise,  we will cross that bridge when you get there.

As per the book, it’s just somehow, because your friend had told me, she was a nursing mom, hence she couldn’t leave her home. The whole drama is over now, no need to feel insulted or anyhow. Hope you get the books some other way Ruby. :hugs:

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

Hello, ladies! Test day is tomorrow and whatever sign of preg I tot I had has vanished! It seems we won’t be having a second course of ovulation stimulation during my next cycle as DH is very angry that I lost a huge sum of money. He is so mad at me. My loss plus economic recession= no money. So I’m back to trying again naturally. What does moringa do? I got a pack of moringa+clove tea from my mum. I don’t have a clue how to use it or what it does @nicole

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@oluwakemine and @nicole is the book still up for grabs and is it the four books available to one person or just one out of the four. :coffee:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

So sorry to hear about this Ruby @temotighoken. Things will work out for your good one way or the other. Never fear, God’s got your back and we are here for you. :hugs:   :hugs:

Hi Pearl, its the four book to one person oh and it’s still available to only Lagos residents sha. :heart:

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Am in, can someone pick it up on my behalf. Thanks. And how can she contact you.@oluwakemine

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

Chai! 4 books!

Profile photo of Akosua
    Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

hahaaaaaaaa :haha: :haha:  @nicole & @oluwakemi a no vex ooooo

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

PT is negative. I’ve been calling the Fertility Endocrinologist and his staff to book another appointment for the past 10days but no response. Even sent SMS, no response. A staff answered once 5days ago and said she will call me back as she was very busy at the moment. So I don’t know what to do. I saw a Facebook post and it keeps ringing in my head! It says if you want a baby in 2017, this is the last month to accomplish that so you better double your efforts. I hate this anxiety eh!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Glad to hear from you Akosua @akosua. :heart:   :heart:

:hugs: :hugs:  @temotighoken. That’s very rude of that clinic oh. They are just behaving true to type.Client service of fertility clinics in Nigeria is so poor, it’s stunning that they are still in business. I know you can’t but feel pressured, but try to let go and just let God.

Pearl @pearl, looks like you will got this one too oh :haha: But you’re yet to share your story on this thread. That’s part of the criteria for getting the books.

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@temotighoken hun, I’m so sorry about the  :bfn: . It’s so heartbreaking, especially after there is such a build up. So sorry hun   :hug:   :hug:

But I’m even more angry at the way your hospital has handled things. Who does that?! Why start ghosting patients when they need you the most :growlmad: :growlmad: ?! It’s so very annoying.

My dear, God is prepping you for a miracle hun. Don’t waste your time looking at the calendar, or whether or not you’ll have a 2017 baby. If God says you are having a 2017 baby, not even the calendar can stop it. Let’s stay focused and faithful hun.

Praying with you for a surprise this cycle. You might not be spending a fortune on any procedure, but Baba God has shown us that’s not enough to stop him  :heart:   :heart:   :baby:   :baby:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.