Support group for women trying to conceive.

The March 2017 BFP Thread!!!

56 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Pearl Pearl 1 week, 5 days ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

I see those twin boys with you too,  @temotighoken   :blue:   :blue:

We praise God for His healing hun! I pray that 2017 will bring you lots of miracles and blessings!  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Do you stay in Lagos?

cc: @oluwakemine

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you for sharing Ruby @temotighoken. You have received your confession in Jesus name. :blue:   :blue: Yes, we are here, holding your hands virtually and cheering you on to that :bfp:

So, do you stay in Lagos Ruby?

What inspires you babes @akosua? That was loaded :hugs:

Profile gravatar of Charles Ruby
    Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

I stay in Delta State.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Dearest ladies. hope you all had a great day.

One of our members Dokpe A @fruitful promised to give out copies of the book, God’s Waiting Room by Yewande Zaccheus. She has redeemed her promise, she sent in the books and YOU get the books, if you share your TTC story so far with us.

From when you started TTC to diagnosis, to the treatment plans you have tried. You never can tell, it might just be what someone else needs to read.

Aww Ruby @temotighoken.  we can only do Lagos residents for now. I’m sorry for not stating that in the original post. But thank you for sharing. :heart:

Lagos mommas, where una day nau?

P:S: The books will go to the first person, who shares her story  :heart:

For logistic reasons, we can only send the books to Lagos residents.

cc: @ange @nadia @jasmine  @akosua @bosa @temotighoken  @fruitfuldamsel  @elle  @abbyigold  @jennic @xteeu  @harrys-queen  @somia @nicole

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

I gat somebody you can give it to in Lagos. A friend of mine is in Lagos right now and will be back home next week. Can you send it to her?

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

She will give it to me when she comes back.   :-(

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Ruby @temotighoken , we can definitely do that. Please DM her contact information to Kemi or myself.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning, lovely ladies! Happy Hump Day…and HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY!

As we celebrate each other, I pray for each and every one of us the gifts of happiness, joy, and peace of spirit! As we await our miracles from God, let us not forget to be good to ourselves and to be thankful for the wonderful beings that we are  :rose:   :rose:   :rose:

You are all beautiful! HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY!

@ange @nadia @jasmine  @akosua @bosa @temotighoken  @fruitfuldamsel  @elle  @abbyigold  @jennic @xteeu  @harrys-queen  @somia  @oluwakemine

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

From Idahosa Laurie: Today is #InternationalWomensDay. Globally, infertility is something that has plagued women and caused them to lose their homes, their pride and some their lives. Women have gone to all lengths to find ways of having children. 1 in 8 women will suffer from infertility in their lifetime (CDC).
    Ladies, let me encourage you….Your dignity and your worth are not tied up in your ability to produce a child. You are perfect, just the way you are. Children don’t define you, they are an addition to the amazing woman that you already are. Bearing children and getting married doesn’t make you a woman. God made you a woman from birth. Celebrate the masterpiece that He made in you! .
    I struggled for many years to have children but I refused to allow the journey and the pains I experienced along the way to define me. Don’t let your challenges on your journey define you. Stand tall and place your trust in #Jesus .
    We tried every way possible to have kids… 6 IVFs, multiple surgeries, hormone treatments and everything! Nothing worked until we surrendered our journey to Jesus. When we did, we conceived 3 boys naturally and experienced first-hand the miraculous power of God! .
    My story is narrated at length on my blog. The link is on my bio. .
    Today is International Women’s Day… I encourage all women to took to Jesus. He has the power to sort out every issue that you’re facing. He looks beyond your flaws and faults. He loves you like you are. He wants you to succeed even more than you desire your own success! I’m praying for you today. Jesus will give you the desires of your heart. .
    #Jesus #Jesus #jesus #Jesus #jesus #jesus #jesus #theonlyanswer #ivf #infertility #ttc #ttccommunity #ttcsisters #ivfjourney #ivficsi .
    Tag someone who will be encouraged by this!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Beautiful! Love this! Thanks for sharing, Ruby @temotighoken

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Rev Laurie is bae.  God bless her for this and thank you for sharing @temotighoken

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for vintage happy international women's day

Happy Women’s day to you ladies. :heart: The above is a reminder, I think all women need sometimes, especially in our kinda society. ;-)   ;-)

Wich one is Hump day oh @nicole? Is it what I’m thinking? :blush:  Or lemme go and ask Google.

@ange @nadia @jasmine  @akosua @bosa @temotighoken  @fruitfuldamsel  @elle  @abbyigold  @jennic @xteeu  @harrys-queen  @somia

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

I saw it and was wondering what it meant. Lolzzz… Abi na another TTC language?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

LOL!  @temotighoken and  @oluwakemine ‘Hump Day’ typically refers to mid-week…when we go over the hump of the first half of the week…into the second.

Ladies! Ladies! Get your minds out of the gutter  :rofl:   :haha:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha: Oya oh Ruby @temotighoken, let’s stop thinking gutter thoughts.  :heart:   :heart: #humpday.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.