Support group for women trying to conceive.

The March 2017 BFP Thread!!!

59 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 1 month ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Month, gorgeous ladies  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

We’re so grateful for our sisters who got their  :bfp:   :bfp: in February. @chinwendu @tumininu @egobaby @dabrenzy @eby, we look forward to joining you in the Pregnancy Group  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

I have a good feeling about this new month…a really good testimony! Especially with the month starting with Lent! May we all have cause to rejoice, in JESUS’ name!

@ange @nadia @jasmine  @akosua @bosa @temotighoken  @fruitfuldamsel  @elle  @abbyigold  @jennic @xteeu  @harrys-queen  @somia  @oluwakemine

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy new month animated

Amen!!!

Have a great month ladies. :heart:   :heart:

@ange @nadia @jasmine  @akosua @bosa @temotighoken  @fruitfuldamsel  @elle  @abbyigold  @jennic @xteeu  @harrys-queen  @somia @nicole

Profile gravatar of Charles Ruby
    Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

This is my month o!!!! I can see my ‘belly bigging’ already!!!!!!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

We can see it too,  @temotighoken  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :dust:   :dust:   :bfp:   :bfp:

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

WIshing us all a splendid and fruitful new Month ladies.

@ange @nadia @jasmine  @akosua @bosa @temotighoken  @fruitfuldamsel  @elle  @nicole @oluwakemine

Yes oh @nicole, Lent begins…..

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Dearest ladies. hope you all had a great day.

One of our members Dokpe A @fruitful promised to give out copies of the book, God’s Waiting Room by Yewande Zaccheus. She has redeemed her promise, she sent in the books and YOU get the books, if you share your TTC story so far with us.

From when you started TTC to diagnosis, to the treatment plans you have tried. You never can tell, it might just be what someone else needs to read.

So, let the sharing begin…. :friends:

P:S: The books will go to the first person, who shares her story  :heart:

For logistic reasons, we can only send the books to Lagos residents.

cc: @ange @nadia @jasmine  @akosua @bosa @temotighoken  @fruitfuldamsel  @elle  @abbyigold  @jennic @xteeu  @harrys-queen  @somia @nicole

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi.
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello animated gif

Hello mamas. How are you doing?  It’s raining in my hood and quite chilly here but definitely welcome, considering the harshness of the sunshine in the last few days.

Nadia @nadia, how’s business coming along? Is that why we haven’t seen your brake-light here?

Ruby @temotighoken, yes oh, your belly is already “bigging” God’s got you. :rose:

Jasmine baby @jasmine, how are you doing this cycle, doing anything different?

Angela @ange, how are you doing sis? :friends:

Akosua @akosua, I’m highly expectant of God’s awesomeness, where you’re concerned oh :heart:   :heart:

Dokpe A @fruitful, thank you so much for the books. :heart:   :heart:

Elle @elle, where you go nau? Hope you’re doing great.

Abigail @abbyigold, have you been to see the doctor yet?

Jennifer @jennic, when are you seeing your doctor or you have done so already? Are you increasing the dosage of clomid or trying something else?

Christie @xteeu, How are you doing?Have you decided on what to do yet or you want to keep trying on your own? Also, do you want me to add you to the tickers?

Mrs Cornerstone @harrys-queen, hope you’re doing great. :flasher:   :flasher:

Nicole @nicole, how’s  the day going at your end?

Profile gravatar of Akosua
    Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

Kemi pls send me a copy before i share my story wai @oluwakemi  :haha:   :haha:

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

I started TTC last year after i had a miscarriage on 23/01/2016 we still don’t know the cause of the miscarriage but i had fibroids and my doctor thought it was nothing to be worried about because they were small. I tried Clomid in the month of July but failed. Then had a myomectomy on 24 November to remove 18 fibroids to the glory of God my surgery was successful & my cycle is back to normal. Hoping to get a  :bfp: soon after my doctor has given the go ahead to try again. The journey has not been easy but God has been faithful & in His own time He’ll make all things beautiful. He who has promised is faithful…. @oluwakemi pls send the books :haha:   :haha:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks for sharing, @akosua hun! Your :bfp: is on the way, by God’s grace  :heart:   :heart:

But aren’t you in Ghana though? @oluwakemine, e be like say you go enter bus go drop these books  :haha:

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

Amen @nicole ….@oluwakemi pls send it oo am in Ghana

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Lol @akosua @nicole. Na wich bus I go enter oh. Honestly, thanks for sharing Akosua. Your :bfp: is here by God’s grace. I guess, we will find a way to sort it out..regarding the books.

Akosua
    Participant
    @Akosua

:yahoo: :yahoo: tnx hun @oluwakemi…..Anytime we try and fail, we should realize that we have moved from one level to another. We are no longer in the same place we use to be. Those that refused to try are the ones in the same spot.This journey towards motherhood and fatherhood, demands consistency, it demands the spirit that does not take ‘No’ for an answer, the ever pushing spirit, the winning spirit, the conquering spirit. Like the saying goes, ‘When you try and fail, try, try and try again’. You must succeed!. God is on your side, He has given you already, yours is to position yourself in line with His plan for you and keep fighting that good fight until your baby comes.Someone might say, I have tried several times and it is just not working for me, but I know a lot of people who tried so many times before they succeeded. You are not different, your baby too must come. Life is a warfare not a fun fair! The more challenges, the better the result that awaits you if you faint not. Keep on pushing! your baby must come. U r a mum in Jesus name.

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

My TTC Story: I got married in October, 2014. I wanted to wait for a year before having children but DH wanted babies as soon as possible so we started trying immediately. We tried and after a year, I was dragged to an Obgyn by a friend who placed me on Clomid for 3cycles but I stopped after the second cycle cos I did a scan and was told I had fibroids (small sizes) which were absent prior to the clomid therapy. By April, 2016, I was told I wasn’t ovulating but I refused any more drugs especially clomid because of the former experience. A new diagnosis was made- ? antiphospholipid syndrome cos i had the clinical signs and symptoms but was told to do the screening at PathCare Labs. I was relunctant to do the screening but started taking Vasoprin as directed by my Dr. My menses became irregular and at a point i was seeing ny menses 2x in a month. Prior to this, in February, 2016, I joined Living Faith Church (aka Winners Chapel) unknowing to my DH who is a staunch Catholic. I was so depressed on the 14th of Feb and wanted a different environment. So I walked into the church. I jut wanted solace and viola! I started attending the church from that day. In Dec, 2016, I attended Shiloh and lied to my husband that I was sent on official duty. ‘Closes eyes’. Shiloh took place during my fertile period and I remember ovulating during the 2nd day. By the end of Dec, my menses became regular! As in 28days on d dot! I went for the screening for Anti phospholipid syndrome and the results came out negative! DH and I are seeing a Fertility Endocrinologist now and have just had our 1st cycle of ovulation stimulation. I can’t wait for my testimony to be complete! I can see my twin sons already! I don even dey plan my maternity shoot. Hahaha…

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

My TTC besty got pregnant last year and just had her baby last month. It feels lonely to be TTCing alone. But I gat u guyz…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.