Support group for women trying to conceive.

THE JUNE 2017 BFP THREAD!!!

58 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 23 hours, 47 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwakemine, for those testimonies, I can do that 6pm oooo! @bosa and @harrys-queen are you ladies down?

Should we make it weekly? Tuesday and/or Thursday?

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Tuesdays work just fine for me. What do you @harrys-queen and @bosa think?

cc: @nicole

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole @oluwakemine @harrys-queen so we are fasting today, we could do once a week this month if in agreement. Timing truly depends on what works for each.

We pray that the mighty hand of the Lord delivers us from all evil. May he bless us SUDDENLY, JUST LIKE THAT, IMMEDIATELY in Jesus name, Amen.

:dust: :dust:

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@temotighoken CONGRATULATIONS :cloud9:   :baby:   :yahoo: I recall reading your old post, you sounded quite frustrated and despondent……Look were you are now? The Lord does it perfectly in his own time. Wishing you a blessed and easy pregnancy journey.

@azardous) and Wumi @gunnerwumi welcome to our awesome community…..May your :bfp: come soonest. :dust:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Yes, we are fasting today @bosa. Once a week for starters then @nicole?

cc: @harrys-queen

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for FaithFor our prayer times today, I will suggest we meditate on this wonderful example from the Word of God and ask for the grace to not just grow but strengthen our faith in God while we wait for the physical manifestation of His promise for our lives. :heart:

Grows and Strengthens Our Faith
    Abraham is a great example of faith in the Bible, and his biggest test of faith was believing God for a child.  Hebrews 11:11-12 tells us “By faith Abraham, even though he was past age—and Sarah herself was barren—was enabled to become a father because he considered him faithful who had made the promise. And so from this one man, and he as good as dead, came descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as countless as the sand on the seashore.”

Abraham and Sarah are a great example, especially for women who are concerned that they are too old to conceive.  I like the way the Amplified Version of verse 11 tells it: “Because of faith also Sarah herself received physical power to conceive a child, even when she was long past the age for it, because she considered God who had given her the promise to be reliable and trustworthy and true to His word.”  Sarah’s story reminds us to stop focusing on the circumstances of not being pregnant, and to instead focus on God, who is reliable, trustworthy and true to His word.

Believing God for anything in life grows and strengthens our faith.  The more we wait for it, the more our faith can grow (no wonder Abraham and Sarah were such strong examples of faith-filled people!)  God gave us an awesome promise in Mark 11:24“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”

One thing He doesn’t promise is to give us what we’ve prayed for when we want it.  We have to remember that God doesn’t operate in the finite realm of time like we do.  He sees things long term so to Him our prayers are already answered, even if we can’t see it in the natural yet. We are to walk by faith and not by sight, so once we pray we should believe that it is done.

“We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.”  2 Corinthians 4:18  The time we spend waiting to get pregnant is only temporary, but God and His promises are eternal.  In the grand scheme of our lives, a few months or few years of waiting won’t seem that long in the future when we’re looking back.

cc: @nicole @bosa @harrys-queen

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Quite profound, thanks @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:heart: :heart: @bosa

Profile gravatar of Mrs Cornerstone
    Mrs Cornerstone
    Participant
    @Harrys-Queen

Thank you @oluwakemine for this. God is too big to fail concerning His promises.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Too true @harrys-queen. He’s just too big.

Profile gravatar of Ama
    Ama
    Participant
    @MamaZ

Hi ladies, it’s been a while since I have paricipated. But I am back here!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HE is truly too big! Thank you for this, @oluwakemine  :heart:

Welcome @mamaz. We really missed you! How have you been dear?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Kiki Z @mamaz, is this you??? :headspin: You have made my day sweet one. :heart: :heart: Hope you are doing great. Welcome back.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

How awesome was yesterday’s fast, @oluwakemine @bosa @harrys-queen ! So phenomenal! And capping the day with the Hallelujah Praise was EVERYTHING!

I have to admit that I was almost dead by 6, but it was SO WORTH IT! I can’t wait for next week Tuesday  :heart:   :heart:

Will you join us next time, Kiki Z ( @mamaz ). Meanwhile, tell us what you’ve been up to na!

Profile gravatar of Ama
    Ama
    Participant
    @MamaZ

Hi guys, I am so happy to read you again on a consistent basis. Nicole @nicole, you are so gorgeous! Happy 40th dear.

Yesterday I read in the forum about the #Olowogbologbo challenge and guess what? A friend of mine whom I have not seen for almost a year tagged me on Nathaniel Bassey’s Instagram page. I went through all the old posts as I knew that these signs were too strong for me not to get into it.

I am currently out of the country for work and I wanted to stay up. But I fell asleep without knowing and at 12:21, it’s almost like my hotel door was being rattled and I woke up to go to the door. Obviously, there was no one at the door. I logged into the Hallelujah hour and it was everything.

I have a testimony loading ladies. I will be back to share it as soon as I get back home on Friday. In the meantime, I just want to say that our God is a glorious God and we shall keep praising Him.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Profile gravatar of Ama Ama.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.